Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
smh the French Consulate gives Ioan a stage? that's the ultimate betrayal!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Poor Alice. B and I are stuck together like glue. She has tried so hard to break them. Did not work. They are like magnets. 🧲

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I went to check if she had edited the "ex" actress out of her Wikipedia page yet, and the answer is no, but some kind soul improved the grammar instead. She's now a former actress. 😂
Screenshot_20240229_003346_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
YoBee are safely in Miami being in love and successful.
Alice is in BH socking and destroying her future…
IMG_2276.jpeg
I’m no photoshopper but the last two pics reminded me of that meme of the little girl outside the house on fire…I just had to!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
A gentle reminder about our playlist for anyone who wants to start getting psyched up for the hearings

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A gentle reminder about our playlist for anyone who wants to start getting psyched up for the hearings
Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to save this playlist but don't want to associate it with anything identifying, like my Spotify account? Like I'm more afraid of the algorithm unmasking me than alice/tone... That it's going to feed me Alice material.

How incredible that we turds not only get free advertising from Alice but a playlist to boot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
smh the French Consulate gives Ioan a stage? that's the ultimate betrayal!!!!
I've never met such a devastating betrayal which I cared so little about. 😝

B's photos are great. It's lovely to see them having a great time and completely ignoring Alice's ridiculousness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
He looks really good in this picture. Hope Alice is seething away looking at this, she deserves to.
That’s the face of someone who has been divested of a whole heap of baggage. Everyone has stress but he has jettisoned the worst of his. He is working, with his fiancé accompanying him, in a great place. Living life to the max. His fiancé seems to charm all his family, friends and colleagues, plus he doesn’t have to keep a wary eye on her to see what mayhem she is going to cause. B has turned his frown upside down!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Loved her post and Alice will be seething to see that these people are now following Bianca. SHE’S STOLEN HER MAN ABS HER LIFE and I am here for it. Fabulous.

silver hair and a tan suits him. 😍

that must have lifted his spirits no end, to be there with these people, schmoosing. You never know what might come of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Reminder: all viewing participants are reminded to ensure they have adequate supplies of snacks and drinks for the upcoming episodes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.