Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if she does care about their grades, for any reason. Otherwise she wouldn't have kept Ella home for a year, and it's obvious she wasn't home schooling her. I used to work with a woman who infantilised her 8 year old son, had him sleep in bed with her every night, and who really slacked on his home schooling. She half joked once that any girlfriends he had in the future would have to fight her for him. I think she deliberately tried to undermine any chance he had of getting a decent education, getting a job in the future etc, so that he would never leave home and never leave her.

I think Alice does plan on grifting off the girls, but I think she is also deliberately trying to keep them as isolated and dumb as possible, so they don't waken up to her abuse, and so they will be too dependent on her to ever leave her.
---

Is that to keep the demons out or to invite them in??
---

I'm really happy Ioan and Bianca are enjoying their lives. They deserve it.
---

@kingseven has a mission for you @welp. 📸
---

I think I'm into older men, cause damn does he look good there!
The photo of Ioan and Bianca is gorgeous, Ioan looks really handsome, though I’m not into older guys, I can see he is more handsome now than when he was younger. As for Bianca, she looked so beautiful and healthy, looks like she may have gained the few pounds she had lost. Bet Old Alice lost her mind when she saw the photo. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if the elder E ever stops to think, if she had played it differently she could have spent a weekend hanging out on a movie set in Miami.

But I guess movie sets can’t compete with trips to the dog groomers, YogurtLand and hanging in a soulless BH apartment with your dysfunctional mom, little sister and a somewhat sad dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
lol she wants to know about people who only have a birthday every 4 years. This date isn’t significant to her in any other way. There’s nothing to see here folks 😂
---
This is not how I expected this day to begin View attachment 2786961
---
View attachment 2786962
Bianca is pictured in a bikini on a boat with Ioan. So Alice needs to make a post about how she's lost 40 lbs and is back to her optimum weight - despite using a photo from years ago to illustrate her "weight loss". She is so predictable!

And I don't think she's telling the truth about her neck. There are plenty of photos from her younger days where she never wore scarves, and hardly any where she did wear them. She only really started wearing scarves in her 40s as her neck developed a swelling/goitre. There's nothing wrong about that - so why lie about it?

Also, it's gone 4.30am in LA and she's still up and posting on social media. One of the biggest gifts she could give to herself would be an earlier bedtime and a good bedtime routine. And how is she going to be able to drive the girls to school in a few short hours?

Reactions: 49
As usual she has worded the post in a way that it could be taken as a recent photo. Even though she looks much younger and is in the old house.

And as usual most followers have fallen for it 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s hoping that’s the photo the Daily Fail will use.

So transparent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
She has lost weight but she's nowhere near as slim in the face/neck or the gunt irl that she is in that very old photo.
Purely posting to get kudos due to certain boat photos being posted.
I know most don't like to speculate about how she's lost the weight as not everyone takes a jab to lose weight. But do we really think Alice would be the type to restrict dietary wise and work out enough to lose that amount of weight in what is relatively a short amount of time? Unless she cops to some outside help, like ozempic or some sort of gastric band or balloon for instance I'm not believing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This weird lump is why she wears scarves...I can understand her being self conscious about it but the scarves she picks are dreadful

Screenshot_2024-02-29-12-56-41-28_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 19
So Alice, you've lost 40 pounds and are feeling fabulous! Why don't you treat us to another fashion show? It's not like you've got anything important on today.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can imagine Alice complaining to Judge Josh that Ioan is partying in Miami and flaunting his relationship on Instagram instead of taking care of the babieez.
But she can't let him have them as Bianca will kill harm them as she already did, slamming a door on Ella. I'm not being funny here. This is what she will say.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t read anything into Bianca not wearing her ring, as mentioned it might have been resized, or simply a worry about losing it. I can understand that !

Reactions: 18
lol she wants to know about people who only have a birthday every 4 years. This date isn’t significant to her in any other way. There’s nothing to see here folks 😂
---
This is not how I expected this day to begin View attachment 2786961
---
View attachment 2786962
If she is officially back to this weight, then why not an updated photo in the same outfit? Because, she is nowhere near back to this weight 🤣🤣
She was probably excerising a lot around this time, and doing a load of coke; plus this photo looks about 10 years old, maybe more?
We all know what you really look like, and it ain't this 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, she needs to do them cos she's single, God give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to do them, to provide for her kids...seriously this woman 🤐😡
Nothing like being a strong, independent woman is there? And do you bollocks like scarves.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.