Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with this take. She could have just told Ella she was taking the photo just for them and that she wasn't going to post it. It hasn't been re-posted with Ella, let alone with an obviously photo-shopped Ella, and that comment Alice reposted it with was brutal. "The love of my life." That was a definite punishment on Ella for insisting she take her out of the photo online. And in spite of having SM since she was a child, Ella isn't plastering her photos, photoshopped or not, all over SM.

That said, sadly it seems like Ella already has body issues if she's following anorexia sites, and tbh, with a mother like Alice, I don't think there is any way either girl will escape from body image issues and maybe eating disorders.
No teenager is ever happy with the way they look it's a terrible insecure time.
Alice rides roughshod over both those girls feelings, she's more invested in her imaginary internet war with Bianca than she's ever been in those girls.
I sit on my hands rather than post what I really see regarding Ella and Elsie because they're just kids. To my mind those girls are seriously physically and mentally neglected and I hope that has been highlighted by someone in an official capacity to the Judge. Moo!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You can bet your boots those girls live in fear of grades at school. A bad one will be blamed on Daddy Angel leaving, a good one is because of bleep Mother of the year.
I don't know if she does care about their grades, for any reason. Otherwise she wouldn't have kept Ella home for a year, and it's obvious she wasn't home schooling her. I used to work with a woman who infantilised her 8 year old son, had him sleep in bed with her every night, and who really slacked on his home schooling. She half joked once that any girlfriends he had in the future would have to fight her for him. I think she deliberately tried to undermine any chance he had of getting a decent education, getting a job in the future etc, so that he would never leave home and never leave her.

I think Alice does plan on grifting off the girls, but I think she is also deliberately trying to keep them as isolated and dumb as possible, so they don't waken up to her abuse, and so they will be too dependent on her to ever leave her.
---
Something like this in the corner of every room maybe?

View attachment 2785566
Is that to keep the demons out or to invite them in??
---
I'm really happy Ioan and Bianca are enjoying their lives. They deserve it.
---
for those who like it shirtless
View attachment 2786316
@kingseven has a mission for you @welp. 📸
---
I can appreciate a good looking man, and he is one obviously, but not my type I guess, so I wouldn't go weak for him or anything... but that picture is 🔥, and did something to me 😅🤣🤣🤣
I think I'm into older men, cause damn does he look good there!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ioan politely asks L not to comment publicly. L can't help herself though and has to tell people she knows stuff and has private photos but can't say what it is. What part of a polite STFU doesn't she understand??? These people are so desperate to have some inside connection.

Jeez you'd think they would learn. That's how Alice gets these people - she lets them in.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I can imagine Alice complaining to Judge Josh that Ioan is partying in Miami and flaunting his relationship on Instagram instead of taking care of the babieez.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isolating herself ? 😂
She's online almost 24/7 with an odd drunken nap in between .

Won't she have American ppl on there side eyeing her for the BS nonsense on price of BH houses 👀
Well, for the square footage she rented it is no more expensive than WeHo, etc, but no one goes from a smaller square footage home to a much larger home except Alice, who claims to be broke. LOL She left WeHo, which is a very desirable area. But when she says "far-flung places," give me a break. She refused to move more than a few miles from WeHo and only then if she felt the area was an upgrade. Although, I do understand wanting to be in a good school district and a safe area, but we all know she could have found a place, with smaller square footage, which means a smaller electric bill, for $2,000 a month cheaper, in an area farther away but still safe with decent schools.

Reactions: 25
Well, for the square footage she rented it is no more expensive than WeHo, etc, but no one goes from a smaller square footage home to a much larger home except Alice, who claims to be broke. LOL She left WeHo, which is a very desirable area. But when she says "far-flung places," give me a break. She refused to move more than a few miles from WeHo and only then if she felt the area was an upgrade. Although, I do understand wanting to be in a good school district and a safe area, but we all know she could have found a place, with smaller square footage, which means a smaller electric bill, for $2,000 a month cheaper, in an area farther away but still safe with decent schools.
All this conjecture re la and realestate and choool districts ....she had three options
Santa Monica calabasas and BH - re decent schools - calabasas - a lot of driving to get anywhere - not sure that's realistic
Also not cheap - also far from the kids existing social networks - not ideal . Santa Monica - probably more expensive also alot of driving - and far from kids existing networks -
There's is alot I could not fan on AE choices but choosing this school
District and keeping her within geographical reach of kids existing networks is a decision I can not criticise . Get a two bed cheaper a

Reactions: 2
The first woman to ever get divorced. The first woman to ever move house. The first woman to ever pay a utility bill.

She acts like it's either Beverly Hills or Timbuktu. I had to move countries this year – now that's a pain in the ass. Moving to a rental in Glendale (etc.) is not. It's part of life.

The babiezz will survive a school run of longer than 5 minutes. 🙄

Reactions: 36
Appartment - sure . Get handle on those utility bills absolutely - but I can't criticise her choice of residential location and school district . It was I think the best move for those kids . It's safe . There is public transport . It's close to the world they knew , the friends they have and it's a prestige cushion for their change of circumstances .

Reactions: 1
All this conjecture re la and realestate and choool districts ....she had three options
Santa Monica calabasas and BH - re decent schools - calabasas - a lot of driving to get anywhere - not sure that's realistic
Also not cheap - also far from the kids existing social networks - not ideal . Santa Monica - probably more expensive also alot of driving - and far from kids existing networks -
There's is alot I could not fan on AE choices but choosing this school
District and keeping her within geographical reach of kids existing networks is a decision I can not criticise . Get a two bed cheaper a
Appartment - sure . Get handle on those utility bills absolutely - but I can't criticise her choice of residential location and school district . It was I think the best move for those kids . It's safe . There is public transport . It's close to the world they knew , the friends they have and it's a prestige cushion for their change of circumstances .
Eh. HARD disagree. The best move would be to live somewhere cheaper, whether in WeHo or elsewhere. You cant spend above your means and then praise her for doing the best for the kids (it's not even like it would be), that's nuts.

Also she took Elsie out of her long term school and away from all her friends just because she didnt want to do a 20 minutes school run. That's 100 % against the best interest of the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just sat down doing the Times crossword, 7 down, 6 letters. ‘ With hands on hips and elbows bent outwards.’ Akimbo! Thanks big Al.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is pretty offsides of Lin. "I know he won't really jeopardise Bianca, Bubba Bear or himself by spending time with them at least not yet". How the duck does she know that - he would not have told her that. I doubt he has said much to her at all, just platitudes and a request for all info she has from Alice in writing.
I don't agree with this. BTW I was the one who exposed Lin's vileness the most on here previously so I am not soft on anyone's cunty behaviour. IG and BW have agreed to forgive Lin so it's a bit weird when people she didn't do anything to are still so angry about her. We also don't know what IG said to Lin so I won't speculate on that but there does seem to be emails between them. I know that causes jealousy as I have seen that before when someone said that they were in touch with BW.

More importantly, AFE has been slagging off her kids. I believe it, as it's all of a piece with her abusive nature. Abusers gonna abuse. Those kids are at risk staying with Mommie Dearest, but we knew that anyway. Alice always needs someone to victimise. That's her idea of a good time.

PS it also shows how casual his fandom is these days. The fans on the FB page don't even know that she alienated him from the kids.

1709208656894.png

Reactions: 19
She's not doing it for the sake of the kids. If she was thinking about the kids she wouldn't have taken Elsie out of her school and away from her best friend (whose father refused to support Alice when she made Ella apply for an RO against Ioan and Bianca) against court orders. If she was thinking about the kids she wouldn't have enrolled Ella into an expensive school against Ioan's wishes knowing full well they couldn't afford it and Ella wouldn't be able to stay in that school. If she was thinking about the kids she wouldn't have kept Ella out of school for a full year. Alice never does anything for the sake of the kids. It's always all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's 4am in the morning in LA, I wonder what's keeping big Al awake 💅
lol she wants to know about people who only have a birthday every 4 years. This date isn’t significant to her in any other way. There’s nothing to see here folks 😂
---
This is not how I expected this day to begin
IMG_2946.jpeg

---
IMG_2947.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.