Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can appreciate a good looking man, and he is one obviously, but not my type I guess, so I wouldn't go weak for him or anything... but that picture is 🔥, and did something to me 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Loved her post and Alice will be seething to see that these people are now following Bianca. SHE’S STOLEN HER MAN ABS HER LIFE and I am here for it. Fabulous.
Imagine an alternative universe where Yo had not managed to escape Big Al, and she accompanied him to Miami (the baybeeez would be with Gloria of course). There is no way that she would be on that boat in a bikini with those girls who are younger and prettier than her! Therefore Baby Angel would not be allowed either.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Melanie Liburd did a video also. Maybe someone techy can post it.

is it just me or is Bianca not wearing her engagement ring on any picture of them in Miami?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2786610
is it just me or is Bianca not wearing her engagement ring on any picture of them in Miami?
I imagine it's gone to be resized as it was definitely too loose in the photos where she's wearing it. And if she has neuropathy in her hands with her ms she won't be able to feel it slipping off.
Just a possibility 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alice badmouthing her own kids? quelle surprise
1000024227.jpg

(though based on this context I suspect Alice was bragging to them about her kids' horrible behavior, Ella was doing this from the start after all)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
They not really engaged they just pretending to piss off Alice. I mean I would totally do that Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice badmouthing her own kids? quelle surprise
View attachment 2786626
(though based on this context I suspect Alice was bragging to them about her kids' horrible behavior, Ella was doing this from the start after all)
This is pretty offsides of Lin. "I know he won't really jeopardise Bianca, Bubba Bear or himself by spending time with them at least not yet". How the duck does she know that - he would not have told her that. I doubt he has said much to her at all, just platitudes and a request for all info she has from Alice in writing. There is something wrong with Lin that after all the tit she is still insisting on inserting herself front and centre. Vile woman.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So today is the day…I’ll wait for updates…..
I'm so not surprised the next legal chapter of this story is landing on a leap year. Stuff always lands on a significant date. It's The Universe laughing at Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is pretty offsides of Lin. "I know he won't really jeopardise Bianca, Bubba Bear or himself by spending time with them at least not yet". How the duck does she know that - he would not have told her that. I doubt he has said much to her at all, just platitudes and a request for all info she has from Alice in writing. There is something wrong with Lin that after all the tit she is still insisting on inserting herself front and centre. Vile woman.
And the kids will read it. They don’t need to know that, it isn’t helping Ioan, it is just piling more misery on the girls.

Reactions: 27
What a creep!

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she’s vile. She’s probably lonely and doesn’t have a sense of boundaries. Feeling connected to a celebrity gives her a purpose in life. If anything it’s sad.
As for not seeing his daughters, we have understood as much ourselves. It’s dangerous for him at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lin is telling the truth though Alice has coached the girls behaviour and Ella's attempted DVRO was rehearsed from the off.
Lin and Deb's were thick with Alice and her confidantes, I don't however believe Lin has a direct line to Ioan apart from running his fan page. A blind man could see it's not safe for Ioan, Bianca and bubba to be around Ella because of the risk of violent attacks from her.
Elsie however is a different case I believe she would thrive with her dad, Bianca and their active healthy lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
Haven't been doxxed, damn.

Never mind Alun, I'm sure 2028 will be our year ❤ 💫 👰 ⛪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is this the school which the tv show 90210 was supposedly set in??! If so, I don't think any of the TV alumni have gone on to do anything great so give it a swerve for the baybeeeeeeez!!!!
Oh but Ian Ziering starred in that mega blockbuster award winning critically acclaimed film SHARKNADO! And it's 5 sequels. How is that not bleeping winning?! The baybeeeeeez could be D list movie stars. Which is a whole lot better than Z list mum ever did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sees Bs insta...checks news to make sure that a bomb hasn't gone off in BH, runs here to check that all turds within a 100 mile radius of BH are okay...please mark yourself as safe 🤣
They are mixing with some proper A listers there 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the same opinion we all have and everyone sane has, it just isn't a good thing to say for someone in that position though

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking about the picture posted of the three of them which was taken down and then reposted as 2. I’m not convinced that the third took it down because she objected to be used in a picture posted on insta. Whilst she refused to allow that a year or two ago she has happily posed with Big Al for a while. She was definitely posing for the camera and not caught in a moment. I personally think she was unhappy about the way she looked in it and that is why she wanted it taken down. It’s not unusual for any young woman to want unflattering photos taken down. So I’m not criticising that at all.

But in general I don’t think it healthy for anyone to be posing and posting pictures on SM or appearing in MSM pap shoots. The pressure to look good in all those posed shots and the thick skin required to weather feedback, often maliciously given is not good for anyone’s self esteem.

Alice is the ugly and perverse example of someone who thirsts to be pictured and admired but cannot take the feedback. She is constantly posing and editing pictures to go online. Taking them down and adding more. She clearly gets a hit from her sycophants admiration but then she goes looking for the negativity. Which sets her into the spiral.

That she’s clearly taking Ella down the same route is very sad. A teen is stricken with enough self doubt to be exposed to this tit behaviour. A mother should know better these days. For me using kids for SM hits is just abuse and is unsafe in so many ways. As Alice refuses to comprehend never mind acknowledge
I don't agree with this take. She could have just told Ella she was taking the photo just for them and that she wasn't going to post it. It hasn't been re-posted with Ella, let alone with an obviously photo-shopped Ella, and that comment Alice reposted it with was brutal. "The love of my life." That was a definite punishment on Ella for insisting she take her out of the photo online. And in spite of having SM since she was a child, Ella isn't plastering her photos, photoshopped or not, all over SM.

That said, sadly it seems like Ella already has body issues if she's following anorexia sites, and tbh, with a mother like Alice, I don't think there is any way either girl will escape from body image issues and maybe eating disorders.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2786610
I thought that from a story the other day. Maybe, the band was a bit too big and she's having it resized? Or is worried about losing it (I was when I was first engaged) either way I don't think it's anything to worry about, that's the sign of a strong relationship in my eyes, you don't need the ring to prove that the relationship is rock solid 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.