Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more compliments big Al gets, the longer she’ll stay awake on her narc high!

Reactions: 17
🤣 Nobody has asked her about her ridiculous scarves she's been reading here and wants to address the criticism.
It's funny and sad at the same time. Bianca posts some photos/videos of them looking hot and having a great time in Miami so Alice has to post a thirst trap photo claiming she's back to her best so her fans will stroke her ego. I wonder if in some part of her narc mind she still thinks she can get Ioan back?

ETA: I have a feeling she might not show today, even by remote appearance. It smacks of her arrogance and stupid sense of humour to post that huge date photo and then not show for the court date and claim she forgot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I assume all this mad posting is her way of saying nothing will be happening today?

Reactions: 23
That photo of Bianca where Ioan looks ready to devour her has really got to Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe she’s going to slip back into this outfit for court today?
It didn't look good the first time around, if anyone needed a stylist it's this woman 🫣
Good classic styling and a pixie haircut would do wonders for her and any prospective job interviews 🤔

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the elder E ever stops to think, if she had played it differently she could have spent a weekend hanging out on a movie set in Miami.

But I guess movie sets can’t compete with trips to the dog groomers, YogurtLand and hanging in a soulless BH apartment with your dysfunctional mom, little sister and a somewhat sad dog.
I think those girls are so traumatised they are in constant fright or flight mode. They probably can't think much beyond how to survive, sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So Alice, you've lost 40 pounds and are feeling fabulous!
Ioan lost 160lbs and he is feeling even more fabulous! 💅 🤣

lol she will post any old crap and loads of old pics from her thin years but never mentions the Cameo offering? Almost like she can't be arsed to do them.

1709213389591.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe this is what it’s about? Ioan looks hot AF infact the best he’s ever looked.

Reactions: 32
It didn't look good the first time around, if anyone needed a stylist it's this woman 🫣
Good classic styling and a pixie haircut would do wonders for her and any prospective job interviews 🤔
A minor point, but I disagree about the pixie haircut.

I don't think she has the face shape to suit one (not many people do), nor the hair type.

Reactions: 11
I will give her this and this only and that is - the scarf in that old as tit photo is way better than the blanket style ones she puts on now and the way she tucks them into her stupid belts. It is not a flex though, it was crap then, it's just better crap than the crap she throws round her lumpy neck now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe this is what it’s about? Ioan looks hot AF infact the best he’s ever looked.
She's been raging about Ioan leaving her even when she was calling him saggy vagina eyes and his career wasn't so hot. Now he's on a blockbuster movie set with Will Smith and Vanessa Hudgens, in Miami, looking finer than ever and happily engaged to Bianca. Alice's rage must be stratospheric! It's true what they say about the best revenge being living well. :cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I will give her this and this only and that is - the scarf in that old as tit photo is way better than the blanket style ones she puts on now and the way she tucks them into her stupid belts. It is not a flex though it was crap then, it's just better crap than the crap she throws round her lumpy neck now.
The scarf, for Alice, is grand. No issues whatsoever.

But what the actual duck is that belt???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
isnt that also the pic she used to say that Tattlers are sexually attracted by her (was 2-3 years ago)? She must have post this specific pic at least three times to her timeline by now (and IIRC the DM has actually used this pic in one of their articles). It isnt even a good picture lol
I wonder if the elder E ever stops to think, if she had played it differently she could have spent a weekend hanging out on a movie set in Miami.

But I guess movie sets can’t compete with trips to the dog groomers, YogurtLand and hanging in a soulless BH apartment with your dysfunctional mom, little sister and a somewhat sad dog.
I doubt this would have been possible even if Ella was behaving well towards Ioan or even living full time with him, Alice would 100 % block it.

Sorry, she needs to do them cos she's single, God give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to do them, to provide for her kids...seriously this woman 🤐😡
on the one hand it's good that at least lowkey she knows that she cant rely on Ioan to feed her through. On the other hand it's hilarious that the implication of her post is basically: "well, being in a relationship means I dont have to work"

I don't agree with this take. She could have just told Ella she was taking the photo just for them and that she wasn't going to post it. It hasn't been re-posted with Ella, let alone with an obviously photo-shopped Ella, and that comment Alice reposted it with was brutal. "The love of my life." That was a definite punishment on Ella for insisting she take her out of the photo online. And in spite of having SM since she was a child, Ella isn't plastering her photos, photoshopped or not, all over SM.

That said, sadly it seems like Ella already has body issues if she's following anorexia sites, and tbh, with a mother like Alice, I don't think there is any way either girl will escape from body image issues and maybe eating disorders.
the combo of having Alice as your mother, mean friends (that insult you as a "stupid anorexic ass") and being given by your mother the impression that you are in competition with a very thin lady (who is partly so thin because she is ill) is definitely not a good receipt.

That photo of Bianca where Ioan looks ready to devour her has really got to Alice.
isnt pic #7 him actually even doing that? 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.