Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a collection of about 20 scarves. Got one on right now 🤣 I am not Alice (OR AM I?!) but I do use it as a comfort blanket and to hide the belly. And to keep me warm 🤣 I can forgive her the love of scarves. Just not the tucking into the belt thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The scarf, for Alice, is grand. No issues whatsoever. But what the actual duck is that belt???
It's an Alice Evans Design one. Did you even need to ask?

It's not even a nice photo. She has an angry constipated look on her face. She posted it in Sept 2021 but it's from 2016. 8 years ago!!!

1709214199962.png

The original post is all about how stylish she is lmao.

1709214449485.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I have a collection of about 20 scarves. Got one on right now 🤣 I am not Alice (OR AM I?!) but I do use it as a comfort blanket and to hide the belly. And to keep me warm 🤣 I can forgive her the love of scarves. Just not the tucking into the belt thing.
I don't even know you and I know your taste is must be better than hers so no forgiveness needed for you for scarves but her and the ways she wears them definitely does 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually embarrassed for her that she doesn’t see how desperate these kind of posts make her look. Cringe. If only she put as much effort into responsible co-parenting as she did with her semi-regular I’m Fine, We’re All Fine, I Made Fajitas! social media content.

Also Yo is aging like a fiiiiine wine. Here’s my usual “not a fan” disclaimer: I’m not a fan, never seen any of his work, harbouring no desires. But dang. He is looking goooood lately. Thanks for bringing him to my attention with your three year-long meltdown, Alice. 😏🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
isnt that also the pic she used to say that Tattlers are sexually attracted by her (was 2-3 years ago)? She must have post this specific pic at least three times to her timeline by now (and IIRC the DM has actually used this pic in one of their articles). It isnt even a good picture lol

I doubt this would have been possible even if Ella was behaving well towards Ioan or even living full time with him, Alice would 100 % block it.

on the one hand it's good that at least lowkey she knows that she cant rely on Ioan to feed her through. On the other hand it's hilarious that the implication of her post is basically: "well, being in a relationship means I dont have to work"

the combo of having Alice as your mother, mean friends (that insult you as a "stupid anorexic ass") and being given by your mother the impression that you are in competition with a very thin lady (who is partly so thin because she is ill) is definitely not a good receipt.

isnt pic #7 him actually even doing that? 🤭
Oh drat. She's totally found me out. I'm so sexually attracted to Al....
Nope. I can't even write that out in sarcasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like how one of her main minions wishes her good luck for today there, when today nothing will be on the agenda except of whether the trial will be delayed.

Imagine wishing someone good luck in dragging a divorce out, priceless.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like how one of her main minions wishes her good luck for today there, when today nothing will be on the agenda except of whether the trial will be delayed.

To be fair the author of that comment is definitely a bit simple!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I read it. She obviously doesn't know her very well.

Reactions: 5
I don't even know you and I know your taste is must be better than hers so no forgiveness needed for you for scarves but her and the ways she wears them definitely does 🫢
@BingoFlamingo recently posted her passport photo. She is stunningly beautiful and her lipstick is on point. No scarves that day but I'm sure her long, graceful neck enhances any scarf she wears.
---
I have a feeling Big Al will have a big speech prepared which will sadly be cut short. Shame.
ONE big speech? You're optimistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For me, skinny does not necessarily equal beautiful (I've always found Pierce Brosnan's wife stunning - with or without the extra pounds - and, when looking at today's celebrities, am often baffled at how the general perception of beauty has changed in the past 20 years). Alice, in my view, didn't lose her looks because she put on a few kilos, and she won't get them back if she loses said kilos. As others have often pointed out, her lack of inner beauty is mirrored in her appearance, and no amount of weight loss can make up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
For me, skinny does not necessarily equal beautiful (I've always found Pierce Brosnan's wife stunning - with or without the extra pounds - and, when looking at today's celebrities, am often baffled at how the general perception of beauty has changed in the past 20 years). Alice, in my view, didn't lose her looks because she put on a few kilos, and she won't get them back if she loses said kilos. As others have often pointed out, her lack of inner beauty is mirrored in her appearance, and no amount of weight loss can make up for that.
I assume it's because she's got her cheeks sucked in but Alice looks rather gaunt in the face in that photo. It's not an attractive photo of her Imo.
BIB: I can't look at her without seeing her character.

Reactions: 18
Alice could have let Ella stay at her school given the amount of money she's siphoned off from their joint account. Poor Ella had absolutely no education for a year I find that shocking.
I am still shocked Alice hasn’t been punished for this. It is against the law to keep kids out of school. And I doubt she has any proof of “ho
Alice badmouthing her own kids? quelle surprise
View attachment 2786626
(though based on this context I suspect Alice was bragging to them about her kids' horrible behavior, Ella was doing this from the start after all)
Lin needs to stop talking and close down that stupid site. She is no better than Alice.

Reactions: 20
The second hand embarrassment of her posting an 8 year old photo to illustrate weight loss (that apparently isn’t important 😂 pull the other one, Big Al 😂)

Cringe forever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ioan politely asks L not to comment publicly. L can't help herself though and has to tell people she knows stuff and has private photos but can't say what it is. What part of a polite STFU doesn't she understand??? These people are so desperate to have some inside connection.

Jeez you'd think they would learn. That's how Alice gets these people - she lets them in.
She is just creepy and dangerous. I really wish Ioan had his lawyer contact her with a what’s it called?.. a “shut your piehole order” or something? And he could demand she close that damn FB group.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.