Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Simon wilson. He travelled across the states with no money ( stayed with fans etc though so was basically cheating) and scams McDonald’s and spa’s when he’s ‘living on no money’

Also did 7 wonders of the world in 7 days.

Just doesn’t strike me as an Alfie type of guy.
I've met Simon a couple times (with Toba aka LondonHacks). He is a nice guy and was editing like crazy everytime I saw him.

I don't know why hes teamed up with Alfonso.

Reactions: 3

Alightened

VIP Member
I wish they'd have taken Zoe along to shovel some shit💩💩, she wouldn't have lasted five minutes. Fair play to Alfie's Mum, she got stuck in. Zoe wouldn't have been strong enough to even lift a shovel🙄

• Haha

thenomad

VIP Member
I wouldn’t give Lottie too much credit. She seems a nice girl but she is also responsible for alfies graphic design. Ie all of the shit logos
Haha no way! I don't believe anyone who works there especially long-term are sane. And she doesn't design more so than she steals logos lbr-- much like all of Alfie's other ideas.

I meant in gest considering she has to call Alfie her boss. It would kill a bit of my soul if I had to admit that out loud.

Horatio

VIP Member
Genuinely can’t wait for his 2020 “goals” (I know he doesn’t like to make resolutions as he said last year...but he won’t be able to help trying to justify his laziness this year with goals for next)

cherry198

VIP Member
Looking like Zoe isn't doing vlogmas this year, does anyone think will Alfie attempt it? It will just be vlogs of ads anyways so he may as well stick to insta
Did he not say he was going to on his insta?The likelihood of him doing all 24 days tho are slim😂

Reactions: 2

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I wonder if they managed to patent it? If so Alfie boy you might want to start saving before they come after you
I think they must know about it he’s blatantly used their name in the branding and although he’s stupid he has a team in the office that will sort legalities

• Haha

CreepySheepy

Is it worth getting a Ranger Rover if it’s always breaking down. Considering it’s a fairly new car too. It’s like clockwork when they have to take it in for maintenance or something is wrong with it. I’m surprised they didn’t have Holly there to change a tire or be there for emotional support.

Did anyone catch Alfie saying how Zoe has a “meeting” at the office so they need to hurry back after having a leisurely lunch at the Christmas tree place? I didn’t know wreath making (most likely gifted) is considered a meeting? Alfie’s ability to take the most trivial things and make it sound super important is really astounding. He seems the type to pat himself on the head for brushing his teeth (2x) that day...

Also, no matter how much Alfie tries to sell us that kendamas are fun, you can’t tell me it’s more interesting than say playing a mobile game on your phone or a Nintendo Switch. But maybe because of how his tiny brain works, “simple” toys are more befitting for him. I bet he’s been whacked by the kendama ball several times in his face too, his large head is the perfect target.
yeah the wreath making class sounded like a very important meeting. such hard work

Does a thread shut down after a certain number of posts/pages?
I'm not sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just looked up Ana’s friend who’s with him. (He’s called Byron not Morgan) on insta and Christ, he’s just as cringe as Alfie. What THE FUCK is Simon wilson thinking

CreepySheepy

So we know Zoe didn't start vlogmas Dec 1 because she was haveing a bad mental health day.
Has Alfie said anything about why he has decided to start vlagmas late?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The most recent #ad on his insta story about those bloody “water drops” was useless, don’t understand how he is worth the money for advertising. He didn’t explain what the flavour actually was just “Nero” and the only reason he gave for buying was so you drink more water. I’m seriously starting to wonder if he is thick as a brick
Wtf are they

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He was going to take Lottie?! What?! What a scumbag move on his part to even consider it in the first place.

You know I think the bar for hating Alfie couldn't be any lower and then he always proves me wrong. Over and over again. I couldn't even finish his IG stories complaining about working out and whether he was going to :poop: himself or not. Or how much "work" Vlogmas is. What do you think it's like for people who have actual jobs, Alfie? People who don't have the luxury to work whenever they feel like it and travel whenever they want.

He acts like him doing Vlogmas is worthy of acknowledgment and is on such a trip with his god complex. "Look savage plebs, I am uploading Vlogmas videos. Praise me." :rolleyes: Learn to read the room and get a freaking clue, you idiot. There are some people who are making ends meet to save up for Christmas gifts for their family. People who are actually homeless or go hungry every day. People who are suffering from the consequences of global warming. BREXIT. Countries going to war. And yet he's complaining how much work Vlogmas is while also trying to teach us about the environment and all the ways we can help slow global warming. Hmm...Why don't you take your own advice first, you condom hat wearing prick. Travel less by airplane. Work with environmentally concious brands, and STOP BUYING SO MUCH DUMB USELESS CRAP. He has yet to use that reusable straw even once.

He's flying to countries like China which is one of the biggest polluters and yet he's trying to school us? No thanks. Hard pass.

The same idiot who forgot what day it was. Never mind the HUGE clock/digital calendar right behind him. which he must have glanced at when he turned on the neon welcome sign when he entered the kitchen... Alfie, don't try to edu-mu-cate us. Work on yourself first. We're good here.
View attachment 62044
I dunno that’s what someone said above or on Zoe’s thread? That’s why I’m confused

CreepySheepy

He said on insta it was a family issue... so it was because of zoe was it? 🙄 Mental health suddenly fine when it’s a freebie in London though
That's what Zoe said in the beginning of her vlog today. She wasn't up to filming and if she had it would have just been her crying the whole day.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah definitely. I had to read it twice as he worded it strangely and the way it was laid out.

he’s still a dick

Tom used to go with his ex girlfriend who is half Chinese I think and her sister lives there. Doubt he’d be seen dead with that wet wipe Alfie and he’s almost as annoying as him.

btw. SESHING... a kendama. It’s like Theresa May thinking she was savage for running through fields of wheat
I’m sure they’ve just been on a trip together for something (I can’t remember what though)