Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie also probably wishes he could make content like Zac and Jay.

It's funny he really has all the gear but no idea

Reactions: 8
Oh god Simon Wilson will stick his nose up anyone's arse if it means he gains more followers. Not surprised he went for Alfie. He's dumb enough not to see through his bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Just looked up Ana’s friend who’s with him. (He’s called Byron not Morgan) on insta and Christ, he’s just as cringe as Alfie. What THE duck is Simon wilson thinking

Reactions: 2
What kind of bucket list is that????? For goodness sake! Working with animals? That's as easy as volunteering at any animal shelter or rescue.

The whole Daze family is dumb!!

And also Papa Daze went to Oxford? What happened to Poppy & Alfie?

Reactions: 9
What kind of bucket list is that????? For goodness sake! Working with animals? That's as easy as volunteering at any animal shelter or rescue.

The whole Daze family is dumb!!

And also Papa Daze went to Oxford? What happened to Poppy & Alfie?
He could've done the few individual ones they both said but no, he had to do something he could find a reason make fun of them.

Reactions: 8
The man, the myth, the legend
King of uncompleted challenges, lists & goals

Here's one you can tick off your list gnasher: More insufferable, irrelevant, twatish entitled bleep than Trump himself.

Congratulations take a sip of victory from your reusable water bottle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been traveling for work so I was surprised Alfie’s parents bucket list vlog was up before I got back. I thought for sure he would post it AFTER he got a new gifted MacBook Pro. Since he was desperately mentioning it on his IG stories how his screen was cracked on repeat.

My thoughts from skimming the vlog is that Alfie’s dad’s intelligence skipped a generation in the Deyes family. How tragic. Both Poppy and Alfie are... missing quite a bit of brain cells to say the least. He couldn’t even say foliage properly despite Zoe (who herself can’t pronounce cordially properly) tells him how to pronounce foliage and he still says it wrong after the fact. Foliage. It’s three syllables, Alfie. Come on now.

Also, did anyone catch Nick deliberately chatting with one of the volunteers to get out of sweeping? While Amanda is being a good sport and continues to sweep the hay. Now we know where Alfie gets his work ethic from...

The vlog would have been cute if it didn’t have the Pokémon advert which didn’t really flow with the concept of his parents bucket list. Or if he didn’t poke fun that his parents had to sweep up poop. Or as others have mentioned take them to an conservation habitat somewhere in Africa and make it a mini series and fully flesh out his parents bucket list. We know Alfie has the means and the time, and his parents being retired and all. Then tie that in with that whole faux environmentalism he tries to portray by emphasizing the importance of helping save endangered species and to donate to so and so organizations. As always it’s half-assed.

Also, not surprised Zoe wasn’t there. Zoe doing actual work? Giving up a bit of her free time lounging on the couch from movie marathoning. As if...

This was the funniest part
You know I always knew Alfie was dumb but that just solidified it for me. Tripping over a word like foliage...

Also, you know that he threw in his dad went to Oxford, not only to highlight how smart his dad is, but I think he thought that parlays to him to an extent since he’s Nick’s son (lol). It really highlights Alfie’s shortcomings when his dad went to a prestigious uni a year early and Alfie is flogging ugly merch these days.

On a semi-related note: So good to see Morgan is alive! I hope he shows up in Alfie’s vlogs more and we can see how ripped he is in comparison to Alfie. Another shortcoming for the Elf!

• Heart
Why does he need to film his taxi ride home? Does he think he's cool because he knows the most popular '2000s pop punk skater songs' that were made?

Reactions: 7
Bet Byron and Simon will have their version of this video up weeks before Elf

Why does he need to film his taxi ride home? Does he think he's cool because he knows the most popular '2000s pop punk skater songs' that were made?
He wasn’t in a taxi, Simon was driving. Who lives in Manchester, so duck knows why he was driving Elf home in the other direction

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bet Byron and Simon will have their version of this video up weeks before Elf
He wasn’t in a taxi, Simon was driving. Who lives in Manchester, so duck knows why he was driving Elf home in the other direction
Because Simon need to work on him to get more followers. Simon is a fecking snake.

Reactions: 4
Because Simon need to work on him to get more followers. Simon is a fecking snake.
What’s Simon done?

I quite enjoy his content (it’s better than trying yellow food, eating kfc for 24 hour shite that most seem to put out) .... I do however think he massively cheats on tasks and is basically stealing from McDonald’s and spas etc no matter how much his fans want to deny that. He’s oretending he paid to get free stuff, Alfie would get rinsed for that. So I’m kinda Half with you, but wondered if he’s done something specific I’ve missed

And this my friends is why no company should pay Elf to advertise their product. He can’t even get a clear image of the product it’s all about him...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s Simon done?
I quite enjoy his content (it’s better than trying yellow food, eating kfc for 24 hour shite that most seem to put out) .... I do however think he massively cheats on tasks and is basically stealing from McDonald’s and spas etc no matter how much his fans want to deny that. He’s oretending he paid to get free stuff, Alfie would get rinsed for that. So I’m kinda Half with you, but wondered if he’s done something specific I’ve missed
Nothing specific. You've got it covered. It's all the crap he constantly steals from businesses and latches on to people to wean their followers. It's so chavvy and fake. He cheats on the tasks all the time and just hasn't been caught out yet. Living Bobby did get caught out and when that happened Simon did a runner since he already got a fair few followers from him. On his own, Simon would not have got this far. At all.

Nothing specific. You've got it covered. It's all the crap he constantly steals from businesses and latches on to people to wean their followers. It's so chavvy and fake. He cheats on the tasks all the time and just hasn't been caught out yet. Living Bobby did get caught out and when that happened Simon did a runner since he already got a fair few followers from him. On his own, Simon would not have got this far. At all.
Yeah agree with all of the above. His ‘living on no money’ stuff he just gets fans to meet him and buy him food too... he does massively cheat I agree

What’s Simon done?

And this my friends is why no company should pay Elf to advertise their product. He can’t even get a clear image of the product it’s all about him...
wtf is going on with his head. looks even more abnormally large than usual!!!! Also what dreadful pictures of the product. One its slightly blurred and two its in the shadow. what a prat. you're so right, its all about elf... him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.