Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too Much

VIP Member
No I think a MOD locks it and a new thread gets started. Im voting for 'alfie deyes condom hat kendama twat' as next thread title.
I think we have to start a new one ourselves (it says to do this at the bottom of the page above the reply box). I've just looked at how to do it and I'm scared... Is anyone up for it?

We have some great title suggestions above.

Reactions: 1

Lola123

VIP Member
i find it interesting that the original brand @kromkendama shows no endorsement/promotion of this collaboration on their IG account
I wonder if they managed to patent it? If so Alfie boy you might want to start saving before they come after you

CreepySheepy

Something that struck me yesterday in Zoe's vlog and again today watching Alfie's, They don't do montages, they talk the entire time. Is it too much effort to edit a montage together and put stock music over it? It would make their vlogs so much less taxing to get through

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Who is peter monn? Dare i ask ...
Don’t ask or watch him. Hahahahah.
He’s a Youtuber who classified as a “drama channel” - I watch him cos he covers some of my fave Youtubers in the beauty community (He does have a vlog, A “Peterism”, a book tube and a review channel too!)