Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Guessing because he looks like a fraggle

Don’t know what you’re all talking about. Elf works so hard. So hard Infact, he has totally not decided to shoot IMAGES for his clothes drop tmrw. The day before.

sorry. Of course he fucking has

and this friends is why he never has anything on time

who even says images?? He’s more Tory than the actual Tory party the posh little wanker, trying to be street. Which one are you elf?

it reminds me of jack Whitehall basically trying to take the piss out himself by trying to be cool when he knows he’s posh through and through but laughs about it
He’s so pointless (like his name/he’ll nvr live that down) that he just repeat future self around the wonky image! No intriguing words to live by, nothing.

Reactions: 3

thenomad

VIP Member
THIS ICE IS SAVAGE

YO IT’S COLD HERE BRO
Speaking of cold, you guyzzz Future’s Elf has some new licherally sick items. Swipe up/click the link below to check it out! It will keep you semi-warm. Coat optional.

Seriously, I’m expecting his Iceland ‘vlogumentary’ to have thumbnails exclusively where Zoe or his condom hat wearing boyzzz wearing all the latest merch and for sure he will mention Furture’s Elf at least once for however many episodes he stretches it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereWithPopcorn

Did he seriously just take 4 insta stories complaining how tired he is from his privileged ass having a workout session in the middle of the day with nowhere else to go after but to just sit on his couch editing... and then dare to make a 5th insta story saying how WE don’t really understand how much work goes into vlogmas because he has to edit EVERY DAY for the vlogmas to go up next day

that’s the closest you come to having ever had a real job with real working hours you dipshit!
Like omg you have to do work everyday for 24 days in a row in the month of December after fucking around your garden all summer and watching movies by the fire all autumn with free beautiful trips?

And I’m still pretty sure you editing for like 2 hours even if I be dramatic and made it 4 hours of editing

There are people working 12 hour shifts or even 16 hour ones!!!!! Heavy lifting, or standing on their feet, taking care of people etc. And they come home and still have to cook for them self’s or take care of children or clean the house etc
He is sitting there at 12 in the afternoon complaining he is tired cause he had the time to workout for 40 min in the middle of the day and now has to sit in a warm mansion next to his also stay at home partner with tv, internet, food all within reach.... but we licheralllyyyy don’t understand the struggle guys
You better all watch and smash that like button to appreciate all the hard work he has put into this!!!

DE-LU-SION-AL
Did he not DAILY VLOG for a couple of years?!!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Something that struck me yesterday in Zoe's vlog and again today watching Alfie's, They don't do montages, they talk the entire time. Is it too much effort to edit a montage together and put stock music over it? It would make their vlogs so much less taxing to get through
They always end so abruptly too!! Zoe’s specifically.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Why
It still makes me laugh that this video is 26 minutes long and Zoe was in it for 6 minutes (the other 20 minutes was Alfie fking around with daboyzzzzzz)

Also when Alfie and Steve got in that position on the beach. Alfie seemed very comfortable [emoji102]

And when Alfie and daboyzzzzz went to Top Golf and he said "I've wanted to come here for years". I rolled my eyes. He has all the time and money, but the difference is HE HAS NO REAL FRIENDS. He probably paid for daboyzzzzzz golf rounds to get them to come. View attachment 59246View attachment 59247
Why is he with that A-Z employee (see thumbnail) that looks just like Z w/ the brown glasses? Confused. 😏

coconochanel

VIP Member
Catching up, why does Alfie say “his cctv team” are looking at the footage their camera picked up of the burglar? Surely it’s just the employees of the home security company or whatever? Why’s he gotta make it sound like he has an entire unit of secret service agents dedicated to his security, like a member of the royal family? Any excuse to make himself sound important. 🙄
More likely its the staff in the office 😊

It must be personalised right ? Christ.
forget privacy and safety, if you have a personalised number plate that cringey you should really be keeping it to yourself. Though then what’s the point of getting one ?.... they don’t call it a ‘vanity plate’ for nothing...
I don't think its personalized it has too many numbers/letters etc.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Do you guys think there's going to be an anniversary vlog or is that only saved for the occasions where he wants to show off how great a human being he is?
All she did for their anniversary yesterday was put a pic of him on TV. I don't think he's done anything this year.

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
I’ve no idea who he is but he strikes me as the kind of guy Alfie wants to be.In his head I think Alfie thinks he is like Simon when that couldn’t be further from the truth.
This is the kind of content Alfie WISH he could make

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Alfie: I didn't go to University. I got offered a place, unconditional. I gave them my YouTube videos and they were like, we're not allowed to say this but you can just come. You don't need any grades.

**Never names said uni**

Me:
He did name it he said it was Falmouth didn’t he?

Is this stuff not an ad since it’s his mates song he’s been promoting??

Attachments

Last edited: