Alfie Deyes #7 Joe Sugg's sister's boyfriend/housemate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught a glimpse of him on TV from a short clip on Zoe's Insta stories. Couldn't hear what he was waffling on about, but all you could see was his teeth and gums and him doing that stupid laugh🙄. It was enough to put me off my breakfast😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I caught a glimpse of him on TV from a short clip on Zoe's Insta stories. Couldn't hear what he was waffling on about, but all you could see was his teeth and gums and him doing that stupid laugh🙄. It was enough to put me off my breakfast😂

View attachment 46273
“I didn’t think about that (laugh), I think everyone on the team has done more cycling than me”

I think 95 year old Dorothy down the road has done more cycling than Elf. Unless you count his hanging onto the patio door. Do you think he’s going to take Morgan to hold onto the whole way round 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh look, he's such a happy chappy now Mummy Deyes has bought him a little balance bike so he doesn't fall off and graze his little knees on his epic bike ride🤣.

20191004_102859.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a bleeping reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

85869D29-FFEF-47B9-A5A4-EFD4B2B608AC.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I HATE HIM. How can someone be so stupid, greedy, selfish, wasteful and obsessed with material belongings and then have the audacity to sit on his moral high horse because he has a bleeping reusable water bottle? The lack of self-awareness is astounding. I am still convinced that he has some underlying mild learning difficulties. How is he real???

View attachment 46290
Came here to say the same. He's "not 100% the best with limiting wastage", is he bleeping serious???? How can he be THIS stupid? He produces so much waste, it's disgusting! Yet he sits there and pretends he's trying to be environmentally friendly. My hate grows every day.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Came here to say the same. He's "not 100% the best with limiting wastage", is he bleeping serious???? How can he be THIS stupid? He produces so much waste, it's disgusting! Yet he sits there and pretends he's trying to be environmentally friendly. My hate grows every day.
BUT HE'S GOT A REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE GUYS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yel

I still can't forget that Christmas they had so much waste piled by the door that they had to take several trips in the bleeping landrover to the dump!

Not to mention they live near a train station that's a quick ride to brighton and near the "office", but always drive the land rover instead.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

View attachment 46290
On the lads holiday to Portugal didn’t they fill a trolley up with bottled water? It’s okay guys he’s got his reusable for show though....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
On the lads holiday to Portugal didn’t they fill a trolley up with bottled water? It’s okay guys he’s got his reusable for show though....
I wish someone would put this twit in the bleeping dump with all his waste. Can’t stand his holy attitude act. He’s getting worse by the day.

I still can't forget that Christmas they had so much waste piled by the door that they had to take several trips in the bleeping landrover to the dump!

Not to mention they live near a train station that's a quick ride to brighton and near the "office", but always drive the land rover instead.
Didn't he get a taxi to London last night too? Then complain there was an hour's diversion

He clap-laughs 29 seconds in. Why is he so annoying?
The only thing he said to "explain" the Prince's Trust was: "helping young people in the UK live, learn and earn." WHAT?
They were all sucking up to him so much, saying how "genius" he is. It's so frustrating to watch. He is literally doing nothing, it was all just luck, being at the right time in the right place.
Also, still playing the "it started out of passion, I never thought I could make money off of it"-card.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is he openly admitting he’s not trained for something he’s the chief ambassador for? It’s a charity bike ride, put yourself into it you bleeping idiot. You don’t have to be a pro bleeping cyclist? Just train a bit and look interested. He isn’t selling it at all. MAKES ME SO MAD. WHY EVEN BOTHER.

He’s probably setting the scene of a failure on his part, then he can blame the “lack of training” rather than his DIRE WORK ETHIC.

Reactions: 14
The only time he smiled in that is when they were talking about him and "bum butter" any serious questions he just looked so uninterested and bored! 😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.