Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
Didn’t Morgan used to be listed on the A to Z website in some capacity, as a cameraman for Alfie or something? He isn’t on there anymore.
He’s gone from being Alfie’s shadow to being totally absent - and never mentioned, apparently removed from the website...

If he had gotten another job or moved away wouldn’t Alfie had mentioned it when Morgan was working his notice period? Maybe not, he never seemed very interested in his life.

Reactions: 4

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Looking like Zoe isn't doing vlogmas this year, does anyone think will Alfie attempt it? It will just be vlogs of ads anyways so he may as well stick to insta

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Look up the definition of the word POSER & you’ll see Alfie’s misshapen face. I wonder who he’s copied the ring obsession from? Bloody hell!

He looks fucking ridiculous And that hat. THAT HAT. He looks so fucking ridiculous.
We need a pic of someone’s fingers w/ finger cots all rolled up to the ends. But, put them on every finger, but 1 middle finger & no thumbs. Shows how confused & contrived his (lack of) fashion sense is.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Well thank you for watching it because I saw the word kendama way too many times in your summary and nope. I can’t do it.

Also, can you imagine seeing grown adult men playing with a kendama out in public?

Bravo to Sean for knowing how to wear a hat properly. I mean that’s such a low bar but considering this lot...
It was a kendama promo video. That’s it’s.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I would put money on them not cooking and ordering in at the end of that video. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find out at the beginning of another thrilling vlog, or will I have to cross-reference and watch Zoe's latest vlog as well? It'll have to be tomorrow, there's only so much I can take in one go!
Def ordered a Waga

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I've met Simon a couple times (with Toba aka LondonHacks). He is a nice guy and was editing like crazy everytime I saw him.

I don't know why hes teamed up with Alfonso.
Yeah I don’t get it at all. Poles apart on content. They look like they are in a hotel and Alf said they have a ‘shoot’ tmrw so guessing it’s some brand deal rather than him choosing to hang with Alfie??

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Don’t get what was in this for Simon. Go and babysit Alfie for a couple of days. Alfie gets exclusive rights to the video... Simon wasn’t filming anything on alfies video and he usually has a proper blogging camera with him.

I can only assume alfies told him he’s super big time and being on one his videos will help him massively.

Simon ‘only’ has about 500k suscribers and still pulls more views than Alfie. He’s been stitched up here the moron.

alfies super travel video hardly got any views either compared to his whatever million following

Also. Alfies Instagram about the video has 100 comments.... he’s got 4 MILLION Instagram subscribers.

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Don’t get what was in this for Simon. Go and babysit Alfie for a couple of days. Alfie gets exclusive rights to the video... Simon wasn’t filming anything on alfies video and he usually has a proper blogging camera with him.

I can only assume alfies told him he’s super big time and being on one his videos will help him massively.

Simon ‘only’ has about 500k suscribers and still pulls more views than Alfie. He’s been stitched up here the moron.

alfies super travel video hardly got any views either compared to his whatever million following

Also. Alfies Instagram about the video has 100 comments.... he’s got 4 MILLION Instagram subscribers.
Hasn’t he edited the damn title yet ?
What an embarrassment

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Alfie has to be one of the most excruciatingly cringe people on YouTube.

That whole speech at the beginning about how vlogmas is a joint effort with the viewers was as subtle as a brick.

Trying to increase his engagement by saying the comments section is gonna be a conversation 😣 and that people should set alarms on their phones for his vlogs.

And then saying he’ll be posting EVERY SHINGLE DAY, followed by “it might not be every day”.
Agreed.
He’s such a prick!

• Haha

HereWithPopcorn

The trip he went on with Simon Wilson she wasn’t there. She also wasn’t in iceland. Did she go to China? If so I’d really be questioning what ‘images’ Alfie needs that needs her to fly across the world with him. He’s not a fucking Hugo boss model
In the vlog yesterday - I'm sure he said she was on the last 2 trips hes does with mini.. I will listen again.

A kendama

Omg don’t mention Morgan 💔😭

What.....Why? :(