Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Ugh, too right. Alfie’s grasp of English appalling. Something that’s driven me mad for years is his unnecessary attatchment of “up” to activities. “Cooking up some pasta” “Editing up some videos.”
It always sounds weirdly childish to me, like how someone might talk to a kid and I find it incredibly annoying.
I think he’s at the top of my hate watch list now. Zoe second. Peter Monn third.

Reactions: 2

HereWithPopcorn

He was going to go with Lottie??! If that doesn’t spell the end of the relationship I don’t know what does
It was Lottie that went on the past 2 trips with him. Apparently she is shooting his content now, Did I miss this - but what has happened to Morgan? Wasn't he doing all the shoorting etc?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
We can only hope. The sooner I have to stop seeing that horse mouth across social media and he slips into irrelevancy the better.

he’s like a naughty school boy who thinks it’s a endearing personality trait to forget things and leave things to the last minute and turn up late

REALLY strange that he’s still made no mention of the KSI win. Even though he went to the boxing match last year and every youtuber and his dog are mentioning it just because KSI and Logan are probably trending atm. Not like Alfie to miss out on clickbait

just checked and he’s weirdly not tweeted since August. Guessing that’s because you can’t moderate comments on Twitter.... so many youtubers stopping twitter because they find it so much negativity and insta is just way more positive’

TRANSLATE we cant filter and edit people’s opinions
I think he mentioned in a shit vlog that he gave up on twitter cos of the negativity or sumut

• Haha

HereWithPopcorn

When did Alfie live in London? Just after 19.42 on the new vlog, he mentions living in London - but it’s slightly muffled.

Too Much

VIP Member
You can see their numberplate in his latest video... It ends with WTF :rolleyes:

I swear they used to be so careful with not showing/blurring out stuff like that?

CreepySheepy

Also - they manage to arrive at the snowboarding place only an hour before it closes. Then are pissed off that it still costs the same?

Alfie has just woken from a nap in the passenger seat of his car... so he didn’t even drive his own car there?

And finally, he complains that he can’t bring his snowboard, because he ‘can’t fit it’ in the car. Really?! A snowboard won’t fit into a Range Rover? He makes some half arsed attempts to get it in the boot and gives up. And now he will have to rent one, boo hoo
How are they so surprised everytime they arrive late/too late to do something- still

I will say that parts of Alfie's vlog were montaged and they were actually not unbearably horrible to watch. So he does it exists and know how to do it. Does he just choose to yammer all the time instead because he thinks it's better, is he too lazy, or does he exclude them because he wants longer videos for watch time?

Last edited:

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It's kinda funny. When a lot of people break up they (at least temporarily) remove couple shots, pics of them together, etc. With Alfie having Zoe's face in nearly every thumbnail he'd pretty much need to delete the whole channel 😂 (we can only hope lol)
I think he could probably change the thumbnail??

I would put money on them not cooking and ordering in at the end of that video. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find out at the beginning of another thrilling vlog, or will I have to cross-reference and watch Zoe's latest vlog as well? It'll have to be tomorrow, there's only so much I can take in one go!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Steve better be doing movember. If he is that’s class. I’d think Fragz and Zachy boi would do it too, no?