Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest story was followed by James Bournes new haircut, I honestly thought for a second he had his hair cut for day 13 😂

Screenshot_20190920_081149_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20190920_081159_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
So will Alfie's #30days of self improvement take him to the massive climate change march happening across Brighton today? Nah, there's prob more important things for him to be doing like practicing his sweet kendama moves and driving around in search of sunsets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So will Alfie's #30days of self improvement take him to the massive climate change march happening across Brighton today? Nah, there's prob more important things for him to be doing like practicing his sweet kendama moves and driving around in search of sunsets.
Guyz don't you know he licherally does so much for the environment, he is so savage. The straw is super reusable guys. Licherally, just send it through the dishwasher and its super sick you can just reuse it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
guyzzzzzz didn’t be buy an ironman mask once?

Also the morning backflip

Put Morgan on abandonments, please.
I miss that boy, such a sweet soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the life-essential beard comb that was never to be seen again 😏
You could literally just use a normal comb, this is the most pointless creation ever, so obviously Elf had to purchase it.

Having said that though, judging by the state of his receeding mop he doesn't own a comb of any sort...

Reactions: 8
My word I was poorly for a few days and I have missed the great ones 26th birthday, how am I still alive? In a shortish while ..well a week or two I will gird up my loins and go watch the relevant vlog that no doubt covered the non event in great detail. Just for now do fill me in what did Zoe get for him?

Screenshot_20190920-162826_Instagram.jpg

Really, Alfie? Using tons of single-use plastic every day, driving a range rover, buying endless tit that fills up landfills, buying a new bleeping iPhone every time a new one launches, eating chicken almost every day, and you're posting THAT in your story? Just because thousands of young people who actually give a tit about the state of the earth are going out to demonstrate and it's now "in" to raise your vooce against climate change, you now jump on the bandwagon and pretend for a short second to care? Cause that's all he's gonna do, share that stupid picture in his story. This bleeping twit makes me so angry, I can't even put it into words anymore. He's everything that's wrong with people in this world nowadays.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I want to know what happened to the left over ringworm cream🤔. Has he still got that tube festering away in a drawer or cupboard somewhere🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 42645

Really, Alfie? Using tons of single-use plastic every day, driving a range rover, buying endless tit that fills up landfills, buying a new bleeping iPhone every time a new one launches, eating chicken almost every day, and you're posting THAT in your story? Just because thousands of young people who actually give a tit about the state of the earth are going out to demonstrate and it's now "in" to raise your vooce against climate change, you now jump on the bandwagon and pretend for a short second to care? Cause that's all he's gonna do, share that stupid picture in his story. This bleeping twit makes me so angry, I can't even put it into words anymore. He's everything that's wrong with people in this world nowadays.
He should go to the march! He's so useless!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Added some photos to the wiki of the copied merch designs. Can't for the life of me find that tshirt that he coped for the "do yourself..." thing on tshirts and the garage. Can anyone find it?

View attachment 42645

This has bleeping really riled me up.

Exactly!! Go to the march, tell people to go, promote it! But nah, way too bleeping lazy for that.
Too busy opening iPhone packages with Zoe

• Angry
  • Heart
View attachment 42645

He really is clueless. He and Zoe single handedly buy more tit and waste more tit than several large families. No exaggeration. Wasn't one of his goalz this year more city breaks to foreign cities? He has a large not mansion with I presume a large kitchen but never prepares a lunch or snack - always has to buy something in plastic. No thought of food planning, always just impulse buying. He is a terrible individual. And he has the brass neck to give a little lecture about how 'we' should change. twit.

Reactions: 12
He really is clueless. He and Zoe single handedly buy more tit and waste more tit than several large families. No exaggeration. Wasn't one of his goalz this year more city breaks to foreign cities? He has a large not mansion with I presume a large kitchen but never prepares a lunch or snack - always has to buy something in plastic. No thought of food planning, always just impulse buying. He is a terrible individual. And he has the brass neck to give a little lecture about how 'we' should change. twit.
I’d hate to see their bins full of plastic packaging from pre made food, PR and everything else they buy. Hope to god they recycle.

I’d hate to see their bins full of plastic packaging from pre made food, PR and everything else they buy. Hope to god they recycle.
I HIGHLY doubt they recycle as it takes more effort to sort and dispose of recycling. If they do recycle anything it'll be the paid home helps who actually do it.

• Haha
I HIGHLY doubt they recycle as it takes more effort to sort and dispose of recycling. If they do recycle anything it'll be the paid home helps who actually do it.
They better bleeping recycle. If I ever find out they don’t I’ll be so raged that I can’t be held accountable for my actions.

View attachment 42645

I'm adding this to his wiki.

The thing is it took him 2 seconds to post this and you know he didn't put any thought behind his actions. I would love to go to the protest happening in my city but unlike Alfie, I have work and other commitments. I don't get the luxury of going to the office when I feel like it.

Seriously, what is his excuse as to why he can't go join the march? Wasn't part of his 30 days to be more environmentally conscious? Is re-posting an image on IG stories considered being more envrionmentally friendly? Well, Alfie solved our climate change crisis then. We just need to post on sm instead of consuming less products, criticizing mega corporations (like Amazon), and holding the fossil fuel industry responsible.

Get an actual clue, Alfie. You have done nothing. You're the reason why there is so much waste, both literally and figuratively. Young impressionable people buy into his materialistic lifestyle and think that is goals. He hasn't even actually used his reusable straw since buying it. What a prick! He needs to check out Greta Thunberg who is actually making a difference and putting her words into action in regards to the future of our planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
LICHERALLY posting about saving the planet after going on and on about how jealous he is of Zoe's new completely unneeded iPhone. Zalfie are the literal embodiment of everything that is wrong with humanity I HATE THEM!

Reactions: 14
LICHERALLY posting about saving the planet after going on and on about how jealous he is of Zoe's new completely unneeded iPhone. Zalfie are the literal embodiment of everything that is wrong with humanity I HATE THEM!
I hate them too. I don't hate anyone but I hate them. They are appalling. They just keep buying stuff. And wasting stuff. They are completely out of step with their target audience (whatever the duck that is these days).

Reactions: 7
I hope someone can records his stories and post it here. So we have evidence of his hypocrisy once again.

He literally posts about Zoe's new iphone and the climate change image on his stories within the SAME hour. How tone deaf can you be?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.