Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, not even once he mentioned what the charity is even about! How can you be an ambassador for something you tell your followers nothing about??? Licherally his whole IG story was just "guyzzz, it's gonna be so hard, I haven't trained, it's gonna be so so difficult". duck off! You do nothing all day, go outside in the bleeping rain and train! He's gets more insufferable every day!
Thanks @pineapple9 for confirming. I couldn't force myself to re-watch his stories again but I was thinking did he just not explain what the charity is about... AGAIN? Sorry you had to stomach his ugly mug. I hope you didn't lose too many brain cells listening to him.

He is licherally the worst. He failed spectacularly when he did Regenerate UK where his two fans asked what the charity was for... and he still couldn't explain properly both on his IG and in his vlogs what it was about. Here we are again with a different charity, same old same old. I think he just heard he was going to be an ambassador and thought that title sounded fancy and important. You would think with being an ambassador, he would take this seriously... He's put more effort into promoting his ugly merch than he has been for Palace to Palace.

If someone is watching Good Morning Britain tomorrow then please do a summary for us on here (thank you kindly in advance). I bet he's going to forget to explain what the charity is for and just talk about himself (and Joe Sugg's sister if he doesn't forget). Maybe if he's really lucky he'll be able squeeze a few more seconds in talking about Future's Elf... for all the skaterboiz who don't really skateboard, only wear ugly overpriced tees w/ rolled up sleeves, and would rather play with premium LINEN cards and kendamas. You know it's such a big demographic he's tackling after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at how little he’s trained for this, but FFS, I’m 9 months pregnant and go to spin class where I bike 10-12 miles a few days a week. Why do these charities keep handing him ambassador opportunities when he’s licherally the worst?!

I’m blaming the charities now because it would be silly to expect Elfie to actually be competent at something [emoji23] we should all know better by now.

Reactions: 13
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at how little he’s trained for this, but FFS, I’m 9 months pregnant and go to spin class where I bike 10-12 miles a few days a week. Why do these charities keep handing him ambassador opportunities when he’s licherally the worst?!

I’m blaming the charities now because it would be silly to expect Elfie to actually be competent at something [emoji23] we should all know better by now.
He’s not even popular enough in mainstream culture to promo a charity. I’d actually say Caspar is better suited, or even Jack frigging Maynard!

Reactions: 7
Just searched on YouTube if maybe someone uploaded him being on Good Morning Britain, but I guess no one cares enough about him to upload that.

Reactions: 6
I assume of will be on the GMB YouTube channel at some point.
I'm so excited, I can't wait! It's licherally gonna be sick! I'm sure he will explain all about the charity, he will probably announce that he will donate a big sum aswell, he will not do his stupid laugh-clap that nobody can stand, and he definitely won't try to flock his stupid not-merch-skater-magician-GaRmEntS.

Reactions: 9
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.