Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone can records his stories and post it here. So we have evidence of his hypocrisy once again.

He literally posts about Zoe's new iphone and the climate change image on his stories within the SAME hour. How tone deaf can you be?!?!
THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Alfie doesn't care about climate change because he causes most of it with his stupid purchases that get dumped after a couple of days😡. He really pisses me off so much. Like most of you are saying he could do so much more with the platform he's got, but he's too idle, stupid and brain dead to even realise it. I detest him more each day with his stupid bloody quotes😡. He thinks he's super super deep and tries to come across as some sort of guru😏🙄

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20190921-160421_Instagram.jpg

Where's the reusable straw, assface?
Oh, he's probably so excited about the new Wordart-Design of Futures Elf that he forgot he wants to be more environmentally friendly.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 42899

Where's the reusable straw, assface?
Oh, he's probably so excited about the new Wordart-Design of Futures Elf that he forgot he wants to be more environmentally friendly.

Anybody knows where is merch is made? Does he actually supports any UK based company or is just another greedy man who takes advantage of workers in less fortunated countries and are exploited until exhaustion?

Reactions: 8
What he does with Futures Elf from a branding/marketing-perspective is utter tit. Imagine nike or apple would change their logo everytime they realease something new! No one would recognize it?! That's the point of a logo - people see it and instantly know which brand is behind the product. But obviously he wouldn't know that and all his "friends" in the office don't care and are quiet happy with doing as little work as they're probably currently doing and still cashing in good money (I'm guessing).

Anybody knows where is merch is made? Does he actually supports any UK based company or is just another greedy man who takes advantage of workers in less fortunated countries and are exploited until exhaustion?
Just found this on the Futures Elf website:

Ethical production and sustainability.
All of our garments are produced in facilities that are either certified or strictly adhere to the codes set forth by FLA – Fair Labour Association and WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production.

Additionally, our hoodies and sweatshirts are certified by OEKO-TEX, this verifies no stages of production contain any substances harmful to people or to the environment.

As a company, we make every effort to minimise the amount of wastage we put out into the environment, one of the ways we do this is by ensuring all products are of a high quality and last a substantial amount of time. We also produce most products on a made to order basis, this eliminates any unnecessary production and stock wastage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm adding this to his wiki.

The thing is it took him 2 seconds to post this and you know he didn't put any thought behind his actions. I would love to go to the protest happening in my city but unlike Alfie, I have work and other commitments. I don't get the luxury of going to the office when I feel like it.

Seriously, what is his excuse as to why he can't go join the march? Wasn't part of his 30 days to be more environmentally conscious? Is re-posting an image on IG stories considered being more envrionmentally friendly? Well, Alfie solved our climate change crisis then. We just need to post on sm instead of consuming less products, criticizing mega corporations (like Amazon), and holding the fossil fuel industry responsible.

Get an actual clue, Alfie. You have done nothing. You're the reason why there is so much waste, both literally and figuratively. Young impressionable people buy into his materialistic lifestyle and think that is goals. He hasn't even actually used his reusable straw since buying it. What a prick! He needs to check out Greta Thunberg who is actually making a difference and putting her words into action in regards to the future of our planet.
He won't go as he's too famous to mingle with peasants on the street.

What he does with Futures Elf from a branding/marketing-perspective is utter tit. Imagine nike or apple would change their logo everytime they realease something new! No one would recognize it?! That's the point of a logo - people see it and instantly know which brand is behind the product. But obviously he wouldn't know that and all his "friends" in the office don't care and are quiet happy with doing as little work as they're probably currently doing and still cashing in good money (I'm guessing).

Just found this on the Futures Elf website:

Ethical production and sustainability.
All of our garments are produced in facilities that are either certified or strictly adhere to the codes set forth by FLA – Fair Labour Association and WRAP – Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production.

Additionally, our hoodies and sweatshirts are certified by OEKO-TEX, this verifies no stages of production contain any substances harmful to people or to the environment.

As a company, we make every effort to minimise the amount of wastage we put out into the environment, one of the ways we do this is by ensuring all products are of a high quality and last a substantial amount of time. We also produce most products on a made to order basis, this eliminates any unnecessary production and stock wastage.
LICHERALLY hilarious that they've written this considering douchebag is the epitome of unneccesary and wasteful 😠

• Angry
He won't go as he's too famous to mingle with peasants on the street.

LICHERALLY hilarious that they've written this considering douchebag is the epitome of unneccesary and wasteful 😠
Yup! Someone should tell them that they can really "minimise the amount of wastage we put out into the environment" by simply not making any merch that not one single soul asked for! Nobody cares... his "fans" probably dont care either...

Reactions: 14
As with Zoe if you watch an Alfie video at half the speed it is absolutely priceless!!!

He sounds dumber than ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That vlog from 2 years ago where he gets Zoe to try on engagement rings is soooo cruel! You can tell she was actually expecting it and seemed disappointed when they walked away empty handed, then he asked "how much did you love that?" 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
He’s one of those people that don’t suit swearing... I don’t know how to explain it but when he swears I actually cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That vlog from 2 years ago where he gets Zoe to try on engagement rings is soooo cruel! You can tell she was actually expecting it and seemed disappointed when they walked away empty handed, then he asked "how much did you love that?" 😂
Noooo! Where’s this video? His channel or Zoe’s? I need to see this

• Haha
Reactions: 1
20190921_190548.jpg

Can't bring myself to watch what crap he's got for his birthday. Someone please update me if you manage to sit through it please😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
bleeping mongrel uploaded a vid on what he got for his birthday. As per usual, a pair of shoes BUT Off-Whites that change colors when put under the sun.

classic capitalist

View attachment 42968
Can't bring myself to watch what crap he's got for his birthday. Someone please update me if you manage to sit through it please😁
LOL he bleeping whined ‘cause the sushi that he liked wasn’t available. Oh in the first bit he went through developed photos...one of which is of him, Joe, Felix, and Marzia HAHAHAHA LONG TIME AGO

So far so stupid... he’s trying to get free food using his laptop and smart phone which people who are genuinely in that situation likely won’t have. Surely go to Tesco or Asda and buy the 20pish pasta and beans etc. You could live a day on £1 if you did it like that and you’d see what it’s genuinely like. What an absolute twit.
I bleeping ROLLED MY EYES WHEN ZOE LICHERALLY HAD THE NERVE TO ASK IF THE BEANS WERE HEINZ. THE ACTUAL duck, MATE?

Probably £20. He's money hungry. 🤷
LOL I just watched his recent vlog. The deck of cards HAS A bleeping BLOODY TYPO ON THE BACK PACKAGING.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

“You can’t control the hand you’re dealt
But you can choose how to play you’re cards”

Is he serious with all this?
All these deep ass quotes??
The new iPhone release wasn’t this dramatic -_-
And calling it a “BIG!!! future self drop”
You’re coming out with a deck of cards mate... calm down.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Did he seriously compare his in print typo to getting a first edition Charizard??

Also it's now changed to 5+ months instead of 4 😂

3 minutes in. I despise him. Nobody wants to see photos of you from your “YouTube 10 years”. None of the ones you showed are even achievements you PLEB.

He says “bloody” 36544334778 times too

Remember when he wasn’t pushing his clothing brand (merch)?

Further in
Buys Waitrose sushi.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.