Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how he shared a IG story about climate change yet they buy a new iPhone every time one gets released... Makes sense šŸ–•šŸ»

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm adding this to his wiki.

The thing is it took him 2 seconds to post this and you know he didn't put any thought behind his actions. I would love to go to the protest happening in my city but unlike Alfie, I have work and other commitments. I don't get the luxury of going to the office when I feel like it.

Seriously, what is his excuse as to why he can't go join the march? Wasn't part of his 30 days to be more environmentally conscious? Is re-posting an image on IG stories considered being more envrionmentally friendly? Well, Alfie solved our climate change crisis then. We just need to post on sm instead of consuming less products, criticizing mega corporations (like Amazon), and holding the fossil fuel industry responsible.

Get an actual clue, Alfie. You have done nothing. You're the reason why there is so much waste, both literally and figuratively. Young impressionable people buy into his materialistic lifestyle and think that is goals. He hasn't even actually used his reusable straw since buying it. What a prick. He needs to check out Greta Thundberg who is acting making a difference and putting her words into action in regards to the future of our planet.
Ironically, he's always liking Greta's IG-posts. If you like what she does, do something for the environment yourself, you bleeping assface!!! This makes me SO angry, I'm actually raging. Does he not realize how full of tit he is? He could use his social media for such good causes, all his 10 year old viewers are easily influenced - if he would say being environmentally friendly, at least some of them would for sure jump onto that. But no, Alfie promots the lifestyle where tiny ginger shots in plastic are amazing and having seven thousands gadges that you never use is a thrill, when people should really learn to buy more consciously, live a bit smaller. Is it really so hard to change your lifestyle a bit? Use your platform for something good just ONCE? He would rather upload a crappy ad-story about Skillshare (or whatever the hell it was a few days ago), just 'cause it brings it more cash, so he can buy even more stupid tit.
Okay wow, I really have to calm down now...

Reactions: 14
Ironically, he's always liking Greta's IG-posts. If you like what she does, do something for the environment yourself, you bleeping assface!!! This makes me SO angry, I'm actually raging. Does he not realize how full of tit he is? He could use his social media for such good causes, all his 10 year old viewers are easily influenced - if he would say being environmentally friendly, at least some of them would for sure jump onto that. But no, Alfie promots the lifestyle where tiny ginger shots in plastic are amazing and having seven thousands gadges that you never use is a thrill, when people should really learn to buy more consciously, live a bit smaller. Is it really so hard to change your lifestyle a bit? Use your platform for something good just ONCE? He would rather upload a crappy ad-story about Skillshare (or whatever the hell it was a few days ago), just 'cause it brings it more cash, so he can buy even more stupid tit.
Deep breaths (I totally know the feeling). Yeah when I saw his IG stories I was in disbelief and really upset. And you know all day tomorrow and on Sunday, he'll be pushing his stupid cards which I bet weren't made with any RECYCLED materials.

I think Alfie only likes her pictures (he doesn't seem to actually follow her) because Greta has been making some headlines and is picking up momentum. I don't think he genuinely believes in her cause. Being environmentally conscious is a popular issue at the moment and he's jumping on the bandwagon. That's all. Otherwise he would have NOT posted that story about him whining about Zoe's new iphone right before.

As for him partnering with Skillshare I'm baffled because Alfie literally has no skills of value to share and the company needs to re-think who they advertize with honestly. Unless being an overgrown idiot man-child is something one should aim to be.

Reactions: 12
I just don't think Alfie has the cognitive abilities to care about anything too deeply...you cannot underestimate how deeply, innately unintelligent he is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't think Alfie has the cognitive abilities to care about anything too deeply...you cannot underestimate how deeply, innately unintelligent he is.
You know he keeps on finding ways to surprise me. It's astonishing how good he is at trying to one-up himself on the stupidity scale. Giving Trump a run for his money, dare I say.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is it. I don't think he joins the dots between his extremely wasteful useless lifestyle and the call for change in behaviour. He doesn't for one second think it has to actually impact on him. It's everybody else. I will say one thing in his favour - he isn't contributing to the growing population.

Reactions: 10
Puts up an IG-story saying there's a new Video coming tonight, then hours later another story saying he uploaded it to his "main channel", so re-uploading, hours later another story saying YouTube is taking too long to process it, so it's coming tomorrow.
Do yourself a favor and work hard today, guyzzz.

• Haha
Oh my god itā€™s days like these that remind me of how much I canā€™t stand this moron. Majority of the time I just mock him and see him as an utter idiot without giving it too much attention. But those climate change stories grind my gears so much because they remind me of what an annoying, ignorant, privileged twit he really is. Honestly, as much as I criticize Zoe I can still find some (maybe even more than a few) redeeming qualities in her. But the same cannot be said for Alfie, an absolute self-absorbed imbecile.
What annoyed me even further is the new stories where he pushed back the upload for an entire day because he ā€œuploaded it to the wrong channelā€ instead of just publishing it a bit later on? He ALWAYS does this and he thinks that publishing it a bit later will make less people click on it as itā€™s not a ā€œperfect uploading timeā€ for getting those viewzzz. News flash Alfie, nobody gives a duck and your views are gonna suck no matter what time you upload.

Reactions: 13
It's a Friday night, Alfie. People are enjoying their weekends since not every day is a weekend for them. They're not sitting at home and refreshing YT continuously and waiting with bated breath to watch Alfie's lame vlogs.

Maybe he can do more of that reading he wanted to do for his 30 days challenge by reading up on the climate strikes that happened today.

It's a Friday night, Alfie. People are enjoying their weekends since not every day is a weekend for them. They're not sitting at home and refreshing YT continuously and waiting with bated breath to watch Alfie's lame vlogs.

Maybe he can do more of that reading he wanted to do for his 30 days challenge by reading up on the climate strikes that happened today.
Excuse you, he posted two photos on his stories. Alfie is a Saint. He's done enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg go on Zoeā€™s Instagram and her highlight ā€œtit my boyfriend buysā€ thereā€™s many to add to the abandoned list:

9C522902-34F6-405A-9D16-5DFD09E8C81F.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It is fascinating to think seriously where these two will be in 10 years time. I don't think they will be together. I think Zoe aged 40 will be with a nice older man and will have a toddler (not Alfie). Alfie. Mm. No idea. I just can't imagine him being mature. He may go down the Russell Brand clinging to spirituality route trying to find meaning. I do not see them together with children at all.

Reactions: 8
The thing that really irritates me about Alfie posting about the global climate strike on his IG stories if he really wanted to make a difference or encourage his younger followers to participate then he could have posted the time and locations in the UK that were carrying out the protests.

So many influencers that I follow did this and also participated. I have a feeling Alfie did do this because:

1) He was still salty about the iPhone that Zoe got before him.
2) He just doesnā€™t know how to organize or explain the charities or causes he ā€˜believes inā€™. I mean Renegerate was a mess and I donā€™t think any of us could say what that charity was for; same for Palace to Palace.
3) If he posted times and locations he would get asked why he couldnā€™t attend and he didnā€™t have a good excuse.
4) He legitimately doesnā€™t care about climate change I think to the same extent he isnā€™t worried about the uncertainty of the UK with Brexit. It is a certain kind of privilege to not genuinely give a damn and believe that youā€™ll suffer no repercussions from the inevitable climate change and far-right political state.
5) I guess he thinks having all his money will be enough. He should try holding his breath while counting his money and see how well that works for him.

Sorry, I know this post is really long and Iā€™ve already complained earlier but itā€™s just infuriating he didnā€™t even try. He did it all for posturingā€” all for his ego. My fiancĆ© actually went to a local strike in our city during his lunch break and we talked about it over dinner. I wasnā€™t as fortunate to attend but when I see people who walk the walk instead of just talking out of their šŸ‘ and then seeing this clueless idiot giving unsolicited advice as if he has any right or that heā€™s better than people who donā€™t make easy millions. Like own up to being an insufferable twit, maybe then we might give you some credit. Donā€™t try to push the higher intelligence bs angle, Alfie. No one is buying it for a second other than kids who donā€™t know any better (yet) and his family/friends who probably have a similar IQ level as Alfie. He was probably dropped on his ginormous head way too many times as a baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It is fascinating to think seriously where these two will be in 10 years time. I don't think they will be together. I think Zoe aged 40 will be with a nice older man and will have a toddler (not Alfie). Alfie. Mm. No idea. I just can't imagine him being mature. He may go down the Russell Brand clinging to spirituality route trying to find meaning. I do not see them together with children at all.
I can see Alfie going down the Ben Brown route, becoming super spiritual and ā€˜earthyā€™ - but it will all be an act and in reality heā€™ll still be the same waste of space that he is now. I can see him trying to follow in Jack and Finns footsteps and failing miserably, because the reality is that he just doesnā€™t give a tit and is only doing and saying certain things to be ā€˜coolā€™. But yeah, I agree on Zoe and I definitely donā€™t think that they will be together!

Reactions: 5
Several years ago when youtubers were huge like pop stars, I wondered to myself how this self-obsessed lifestyle (vlogging etc) will play out long term. I guess weā€™re finding out. Alfie has spent his life talking about himself and being rewarded for it, I not surprised heā€™s ignorant to real issues in the world tbh, because heā€™s never had to think about it. Heā€™s the definition of privileged rich kid. Heā€™s not maturing into an adult, heā€™s staying aged 16 forever. I say privileged because issues that affect his generation heā€™ll never understand or experience

That's probably the most accurate anyone will get, I can actually imagine him as a Russel Brand šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.