Alfie Deyes #6 Engaged, "We're not in any rush for that"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the £1 video still on YouTube? I never saw it at the time but heard so much about it I now want to watch it x

Reactions: 3
Oh enjoy! It is truly gruesome. He deserved all the tit he got and more. twit.
So far so stupid... he’s trying to get free food using his laptop and smart phone which people who are genuinely in that situation likely won’t have. Surely go to Tesco or Asda and buy the 20pish pasta and beans etc. You could live a day on £1 if you did it like that and you’d see what it’s genuinely like. What an absolute twit.

Reactions: 5
So far so stupid... he’s trying to get free food using his laptop and smart phone which people who are genuinely in that situation likely won’t have. Surely go to Tesco or Asda and buy the 20pish pasta and beans etc. You could live a day on £1 if you did it like that and you’d see what it’s genuinely like. What an absolute twit.
Driving about in his expensive car and buying clothes too!

Reactions: 6
Getting stuff for free is another one. Normal people wouldn't be able to do that! 🤷

Everyone! What about when Alfie bought Zeela the new iPhone as soon as it came out? They get the new iPhone each time one is released! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Zoe's name being under 'forgotten and discarded items' on his wiki had me DYING. Whoever put that there is a genius😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I can’t stop trying to think of tit he’s ghosted
It's okay. It's hard to keep track of the 123456789 things that he says he will do or wants to start and then ultimately sets himself up for failure. Over and over again.

We all should have known that when he picked the moniker PointlessBlog, Alfie had the uncanny ability to look into his future self. Pun intended.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.