Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he call it a fanny pack anyway? That’s American, we call them bumbags.

He never seems to take it off, seemed especially weird when he was trying to do his seatbelt up over it. What does he keep in the mystery bag that means it can never be taken off ha
Spare teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does he call it a fanny pack anyway? That’s American, we call them bumbags.

He never seems to take it off, seemed especially weird when he was trying to do his seatbelt up over it. What does he keep in the mystery bag that means it can never be taken off ha
He keeps his pepper spray in it.

Reactions: 3
Advertising amazon prime currently

So his David beckham thing was a sneaky ad for amazon prime

Also he’s spending £1500 on a camera. Alfie, mate, your contents tit even if you filmed it with a satellite from the moon pal.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

He’s found a way to be even more of an annoying twit. Go on the radio with the biggest twit on Radio ever. Thank duck I won’t be listening to that pile of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He couldn’t look less bothered in Zoe’s story about her anxiety and he goes to that nice restaurant and has that bleeping BAG round his chest.... money can buy you all you want Alf but it doesn’t buy you class or status, the title of this thread couldn’t be more accurate!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Picture of him and Tanya in the restaurant but not one of him and Zoe.

Literally put gifted on one slide out of several and hid it behind his name. I mean I couldn’t deal with Zoe, but Alfie takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 4
Nice way to hide it alfie!
Why so insecure about your entirely gifted lifestyle?
embarrassed that you don’t work for any of the things you eat/drink/do/experience ?
If you are sooooo embarrassed or annoyed to constantly have show every single little thing being gifted
Then maybe try to pay for something for once you entitled spoiled asshole!
Support local businesses or restaurants etc.
Don’t always use your “free gifted” black card in wagamama
Or take the free box of dumdum donuts
Just bleeping buy 20 donuts and pay for them!!!!
You don’t need every single thing for free!
People are trying to make a living too alfie!
That way you don’t have to put “gifted” on a story ever again.... if only you wanted to spend your own money instead of beg for freebies...... if only

Nicely hidden behind his name

Reactions: 10
"I bought this puzzle on Amazon Prime"

why does he always refer to Amazon as Amazon Prime? I imagine most people who regularly use Amazon have a Prime membership, it's hardly an exclusive club (£79/yr). I sometimes wonder if he thinks the company is called Amazon Prime.
I guess he was angling for a collab with Amazon (Prime), hence why he constantly mentioned them. Seemed to have worked out nicely.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Nice way to hide it alfie!
Why so insecure about your entirely gifted lifestyle?
embarrassed that you don’t work for any of the things you eat/drink/do/experience ?
If you are sooooo embarrassed or annoyed to constantly have show every single little thing being gifted
Then maybe try to pay for something for once you entitled spoiled asshole!
Support local businesses or restaurants etc.
Don’t always use your “free gifted” black card in wagamama
Or take the free box of dumdum donuts
Just bleeping buy 20 donuts and pay for them!!!!
You don’t need every single thing for free!
People are trying to make a living too alfie!
That way you don’t have to put “gifted” on a story ever again.... if only you wanted to spend your own money instead of beg for freebies...... if only

Nicely hidden behind his name

And then Youtubers just like Alfie have the nerve to wonder why people don’t trust them or why they need to be transparent in the first place...

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The title of the new video cracked me up. '7 activities in 24 hours' or whatever like it's one of those actual YouTube challenges but it's just a load of dull footage of him finding ways to pass the hours of his empty life. Morgan does seem decent enough but it's that weird phenomenon of so many you tubers who hire their friends - you never really know how he feels. Alfie is his boss ffs! It's weird. And he seems to just be paid to hang out with him more than to help with filming or whatever the official reason is.

The title of the new video cracked me up. '7 activities in 24 hours' or whatever like it's one of those actual YouTube challenges but it's just a load of dull footage of him finding ways to pass the hours of his empty life. Morgan does seem decent enough but it's that weird phenomenon of so many you tubers who hire their friends - you never really know how he feels. Alfie is his boss ffs! It's weird. And he seems to just be paid to hang out with him more than to help with filming or whatever the official reason is.
Yeah it was stuff like going for lunch wasn’t it. That’s not an activity. Bellend. Notice the lack of Steve recently. That’s because he looked like he was doing a bike ride for the Regenerate charity abroad somewhere.

Take note Alfie. That’s an activity

No skate ramp except the one clip of his mates painting it for him. Has he actually skated this bloody ramp yet?

Then we’ll be into the rubbish weather and he won’t be able to and it will rot away over winter

I guess he was angling for a collab with Amazon (Prime), hence why he constantly mentioned them. Seemed to have worked out nicely.
The same Amazon Prime he's moaned about in past vlogs cause the crap he ordered didn't turn up next day? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is his expression like that? Why is he dressed like that?

What was Tan trying to do there?

Also in his IG Story, it sounds like he's pronouncing Nala as Nara ... I know having braces can do that to your pronunciation but with Alf , it's his horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 28766
Also in his IG Story, it sounds like he's pronouncing Nala as Nara ... I know having braces can do that to your pronunciation but with Alf , it's his horse teeth
I can't stand the whole 'trying to look edgy and like a skater' look. If you look at older pro skaters for example, Andy Roy, Bucky Lasek, Mike Vallely, Eric Dressen, the whole shorts and socks thing, cuffed up chinos, it is a look and they pull it off well. (Apologies for the tangent!) Alfie however, does not pull this look off.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 28766
Right I'm old and live in the back of beyond but is that bum bag across the body a thing? Alfie manages to make everything he wears look so lame and peculiar. Good job he hasn't launched a clothing line. Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The same Amazon Prime he's moaned about in past vlogs cause the crap he ordered didn't turn up next day? 😒

I know this is pretty OT but you just got me thinking about the time Zoe told the delivery people to chuck his order over their brick wall outside hahaahahaha! His Amazon Prime ( I believe it was the new playstation). Which, I think, sums up their whole relationship. I believe he would have really grilled her if not filming at the time.

View attachment 28766

Maybe the pouch closest to him is filled with antacids and sucralfate to coat his treacherous stomach. Probably got hay fever meds and all else in there to deal with his death-bed conditions.

*NOT trying to poke fun at illness, rather I'm really mad at him because I have 3 chronic illnesses that keep me home bound basically and him complaining about these little things, and the reflux while making no changes but them not affecting his life, travels or plans in any way just makes me upset.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.