Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also forgot to point out how his financial privilege allows him to do this, it’s not just about having the time 🙃
Oh I know! It must cost a fortune to have one session a week. God knows the NHS wouldn’t prescribe he have therapy?

Reactions: 1
Nearly threw up when Alfie told Zoe to "Gander at the hole" during crazy golf and she responded with "Gander at my hole." the boiz did not look impressed either. Still no sign of the 90 day challenge results, he went on and on about it but like everything else in his flakey non committal life there has been no follow up, all the ladz look the same anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Nearly threw up when Alfie told Zoe to "Gander at the hole" during crazy golf and she responded with "Gander at my hole." the boiz did not look impressed either. Still no sign of the 90 day challenge results, he went on and on about it but like everything else in his flakey non committal life there has been no follow up, all the ladz look the same anyway.
Is it just me or is Morgan glued to Alfie’s side lately? More so than the other boys. He was in the back of their car the other day like he’s their pet

Reactions: 2
Alfie looks worse tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will never see those as there was no difference.

Same as you never got the regular podcasts, the new sims series, the Easter thing from years ago etc

Reactions: 7
so he explains how to fold a bleeping wrap yet doesnt bother to properly explain how you solve the puzzle

Reactions: 7
Latest blog. Meant to go for a 5am swim, changed it to 7. Zack was late so tried to get out of it and wanted to go for breakfast instead .... eventually ‘swam’ for about ten minutes. Was more paddling.
The closest he got to actually swimming was swimming in that David Beckham 'banging' perfume. Sprayed it on himself 12 times. I feel bad for anyone who walked past him at that cafe, they would've had an asthma attack...

Did he say that he thinks your brain might be even more important than looking good? Wow, just wow!!

Also followed up by saying that people would watch Alfie and think he has it all together. No we don't Alfie...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
" If something doesn't work once, it's not going to again".. exactly the principle you live your life by hence why nothing of importance ever gets done.

The closest he got to actually swimming was swimming in that David Beckham 'banging' perfume. Sprayed it on himself 12 times. I feel bad for anyone who walked past him at that cafe, they would've had an asthma attack...
He probably watches that German youtuber Jeremy Fragrance who baptizes himself in his colognes daily.

I love how Alfie was like "yoh, 10 pounds on Amazon prime" and everyone wanted to jump in. Oh yes, I'm sure it's so prestigious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely all his old minions are growing up and surpassing Alfiestotle's intelligence? He still acts like he's some guru to them through his videos.

Reactions: 8
Due to extreme boredom I watched his latest - first in ages. Some questions. Why does he wear that fanny pack constantly? Why do his friends wear Futures Elf stuff constantly? Why is he so proud of his glass water bottle yet in that one day he had shots of something (probiotics?) from plastic bottles, sushi on plastic trays and vast amounts of food from Burger King (after his inspirational tweet about giving up meat)? Why does he never eat at home? Why on a Friday were none of them working - does he ever go to that office? I know the answer to all of these is because he is a knob mind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Due to extreme boredom I watched his latest - first in ages. Some questions. Why does he wear that fanny pack constantly? Why do his friends wear Futures Elf stuff constantly? Why is he so proud of his glass water bottle yet in that one day he had shots of something (probiotics?) from plastic bottles, sushi on plastic trays and vast amounts of food from Burger King (after his inspirational tweet about giving up meat)? Why does he never eat at home? Why on a Friday were none of them working - does he ever go to that office? I know the answer to all of these is because he is a knob mind you.
Why does he call it a fanny pack anyway? That’s American, we call them bumbags.

He never seems to take it off, seemed especially weird when he was trying to do his seatbelt up over it. What does he keep in the mystery bag that means it can never be taken off ha

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does he call it a fanny pack anyway? That’s American, we call them bumbags.

He never seems to take it off, seemed especially weird when he was trying to do his seatbelt up over it. What does he keep in the mystery bag that means it can never be taken off ha
Cos he’s a massive FANNY

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.