Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alfie's finally realised that the only relevancy he is still able to cling onto is being Zoella's boyfriend?

Also I agree why does her bun always look so terrible

Reactions: 8
I haven't been keeping up with the yt goings on recently but its good to see that alfies still as big of a twit as ever
Same!

Did he ever post his before and after body transformation photos?

Reactions: 2
Does my head in he does. He promises all these things to his following like the 90 day challenge, making it a HUGE deal then not showing anything? His ridiculous podcast tit that fell on its arse pretty instantly. The content he does is FAKE.

I would LOVE to know what Alfie talks about in therapy. He has got to be one of the most one-dimensional, shallow, braindead people I've ever come across....I would be fascinated to know if there is anything lurking in the deep recesses of his mind (doubtful)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But he worked so hard on the challenge, he went from eating deep fried potato chips to deep fried sweet potato chips. I can't believe he isn't ripped from that alone despite not training for the first few months of the year as it was too cold. :LOL:

He's so embarrassing that he never follows through and just ignores it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would LOVE to know what Alfie talks about in therapy. He has got to be one of the most one-dimensional, shallow, braindead people I've ever come across....I would be fascinated to know if there is anything lurking in the deep recesses of his mind (doubtful)
Just the one brain cell, bouncing back and forth saying how sick it is inside there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest story. ‘We went for an early morning swim in the sea.... well I didn’t go in. Morgan did’

He’s then gone to a coffee shop and gone to sleep on their sofa. What the duck?!

Just duck off alfie. Stop using your mates for bleeping content. He’s really winding me up lately.

Reactions: 5
"Right I'm planning this big video with someone who's right at the top of YouTube (Can't legally name who...) But I want to make sure I cover as many of the important topics you want to hear answers to as possible. Drop me topics or questions below"

He's so huge and famous! Can't legally name who. 🤣

"Right I'm planning this big video with someone who's right at the top of YouTube (Can't legally name who...) But I want to make sure I cover as many of the important topics you want to hear answers to as possible. Drop me topics or questions below"

BORRRRRRED

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Also can’t be arsed to write his own questions. So will get the minions to do it so he can turn up on the day with no prep and just read them out

I don’t give him many views, but with Morgan hanging around (paid), it’s just getting awkward. Steve freaks me out because he & Alfie have morphed into one. And if Steve’s family owns that villa in Greece?, then he doesn’t need Zoe’s (not Alf’s) money. Lastly, all these guys seem ‘bi’ to me. Unless it’s just typical wealthy guy behavior?

One other mention, I’ve titled this thread as ‘Moron’ on the bookmarked app so I know it’s about Alf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t give him many views, but with Morgan hanging around (paid), it’s just getting awkward. Steve freaks me out because he & Alfie have morphed into one. And if Steve’s family owns that villa in Greece?, then he doesn’t need Zoe’s (not Alf’s) money. Lastly, all these guys seem ‘bi’ to me. Unless it’s just typical wealthy guy behavior?

One other mention, I’ve titled this thread as ‘Moron’ on the bookmarked app so I know it’s about Alf.
Does Morgan live with them now or what?!??!?

• Haha
I feel sorry for Morgan, I just want to drive to Brighton and kidnap/rescue him for a bit. Give him some reprieve from having to wear Futures Elf merch and watching Shergar not do anything while shouting “yo, send it guyz, boiz that’s sick” and watching Morgan/Steve/Zack actually do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find his new Instagram post with the baby sort of a kick in the face for Zoe? Considering how much she wants one and he doesn't and has made it clear it's not going to happen, it just seems like a cruel dig to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.