Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm old and live in the back of beyond but is that bum bag across the body a thing? Alfie manages to make everything he wears look so lame and peculiar. Good job he hasn't launched a clothing line. Oh.
Well it is a thing, it is a fashion trend currently, personally I think it is one of the worst things to have happened to fashion in some years. Nobody makes it look good, especially not Alfie. But apparently the cool kids are doing it, so of course Alfie had to follow because he has no personal style himself, just following trends.

Reminds me of Edina Monsoon (Absolutely Fabulous), wears all the labels, high fashion brands etc. (it’s Lacroix sweetie!) But never once looks good in an outfit, or has a personal style.

Reactions: 9
I know this is pretty OT but you just got me thinking about the time Zoe told the delivery people to chuck his order over their brick wall outside hahaahahaha! His Amazon Prime ( I believe it was the new playstation). Which, I think, sums up their whole relationship. I believe he would have really grilled her if not filming at the time.

Maybe the pouch closest to him is filled with antacids and sucralfate to coat his treacherous stomach. Probably got hay fever meds and all else in there to deal with his death-bed conditions.

*NOT trying to poke fun at illness, rather I'm really mad at him because I have 3 chronic illnesses that keep me home bound basically and him complaining about these little things, and the reflux while making no changes but them not affecting his life, travels or plans in any way just makes me upset.
I fully relate to this comment, I’m very ill and he’s bitching about first world problems.... with his gifted tit left, right and centre. Prick!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand the amazon prime Instagram story the other day.. GUIZ THIS CAMERA IS ONLY 1.5k!!! Instead of £1800... BARGAIN!!
Does he actually live in the real world? People can’t afford to spend that kind of money, just shows how privileged he is and he doesn’t even realise.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why’s he bought crocs. Even Brad Pitt wouldn’t make crocs look good never mind Alfred

I don’t understand the amazon prime Instagram story the other day.. GUIZ THIS CAMERA IS ONLY 1.5k!!! Instead of £1800... BARGAIN!!
Does he actually live in the real world? People can’t afford to spend that kind of money, just shows how privileged he is and he doesn’t even realise.
You’ll see him tossing said camera around like it’s a cheap piece of crap too.

Really don’t know why he needs all this expensive stuff. For the content he puts out he could easily just use his iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the exact same, what a way to try and be relate-able, 'ONLY £1500 GUYS WHAT A BARGAIN.' So out of touch with the real world.

Reactions: 3
ONLY £1500 wow Alf can’t believe you’d buy something so cheap! Are you feeling okay acting so poor! #relatable #cheap #bargain

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He's one deluded twit😡
His latest thing of taking film photos is copied off joe Sugg. He said when ever he goes away he buys on of those one use cameras at the airport as it’s nice to take the photos and only have one chance and not know how it’ll come out.

Basically exactly what Alfie is now saying, months later

Mr original

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The crocs make me die inside. He’s such a bloody cringey fucker. No sense of style what so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't been keeping up with the yt goings on recently but its good to see that alfies still as big of a twit as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loving Alfie and Zoe doing the Joe/Dianne romantic forehead kiss, isn't it lovely.

What ?

He's using it to shift his crap Futures Elf merch. Poor Zoe, I bet she thought he loved her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.