Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Alfie wouldn't be able to oil it, he's not capable of such things๐Ÿ™„. He's a cackhanded cockhead๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not in that screenshot but in his Instastory: the oil job they did first coat seems to have pooled at the bottom - was it meant to look like that? Wonder if he's ruined it already?

Have the piano and slackline already been demoted to the "shed of shame"?

Isn't about that time of year that they buy their annual disposable swimming pool/moat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope Morgan is getting paid for this, he is on the list of employees for A to Z isnโ€™t he.

I donโ€™t mind Morgan, he seems kind of chilled and doesnโ€™t act like a total bellend all the time.
I think he's the only one that didn't give into the peer pressure of hanging on to that stupid boat dock in Greece ( I *think*) so that alone goes a long way.

It really pisses me off that he has other people doing it. I called it the day he and Zoe went to get the oil/ coating and he only worked long enough to film himself doing so and then probably just left the others to do the rest while he sat up in his little bonus house tower of uselessness.

not in that screenshot but in his Instastory: the oil job they did first coat seems to have pooled at the bottom - was it meant to look like that? Wonder if he's ruined it already?

Have the piano and slackline already been demoted to the "shed of shame"?

Isn't about that time of year that they buy their annual disposable swimming pool/moat?
Definitely. Tis weird we haven't seen the usual Deyes come over, Nick or Sean bbq's because Alfie doesn't know how, they all slide down the homemade slide then each try to jump onto the most ridiculous float while the others take turns yelling "YAAOH". Poppy makes a spread, Nala goes mental, wash, rinse, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely. Tis weird we haven't seen the usual Deyes come over, Nick or Sean bbq's because Alfie doesn't know how, they all slide down the homemade slide then each try to jump onto the most ridiculous float while the others take turns yelling "YAAOH". Poppy makes a spread, Nala goes mental, wash, rinse, repeat.
You forgot Poppy sitting there dressed for Autumn, moaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I get it, I get the sunglasses thing, heโ€™s trying to be like Lewis Capaldi. Except Lewis Capaldi is actually funny

Reactions: 3
He going for that "immigrant smuggled in a shipping container" vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you just imagine if we all took those sorts of photos๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. All of us staring vacantly into space like idiots with a gormless expression on our faces๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. How bloody boring would it be, he's a total twit. "Here's a photo of me looking into space", "here's one of me later in the day staring into space". "I'm on a donkey here at the seaside staring into space"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised no-one mentions his chin. It's like Bruce Forsyth + Jimmy Hill.

Reactions: 7
Keep hearing Open University adverts talking about creating your future self.
Elfie is missing a trick here-next he will have a #gifted degree from the OU ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Latest blog. Meant to go for a 5am swim, changed it to 7. Zack was late so tried to get out of it and wanted to go for breakfast instead .... eventually โ€˜swamโ€™ for about ten minutes. Was more paddling.

Does he sleep in that man bag. Literally takes it off for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you just imagine if we all took those sorts of photos๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. All of us staring vacantly into space like idiots with a gormless expression on our faces๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. How bloody boring would it be, he's a total twit. "Here's a photo of me looking into space", "here's one of me later in the day staring into space". "I'm on a donkey here at the seaside staring into space"๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My mates would fully take the piss

Why does he speak to a therapist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Both him and Zoe have a therapist that they Skype regularly, think it's to help them in their very very stressful lives๐Ÿ™„ to get rid of anxiety etc๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
He also forgot to point out how his financial privilege allows him to do this, itโ€™s not just about having the time ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.