Alfie Deyes #5 What a ducking moron!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD: Thanks to @Albert_Chris for the title, but I’m also taking some of the credit because it was basically part of my comment made into a thread title. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to his bestie Chai? Seems he's a full-time Twitch streamer now but doesn't look like he's one of the boyz these days?

Reactions: 2
"I bought this puzzle on Amazon Prime"

why does he always refer to Amazon as Amazon Prime? I imagine most people who regularly use Amazon have a Prime membership, it's hardly an exclusive club (£79/yr). I sometimes wonder if he thinks the company is called Amazon Prime.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"I bought this puzzle on Amazon Prime"

why does he always refer to Amazon as Amazon Prime? I imagine most people who regularly use Amazon have a Prime membership, it's hardly an exclusive club (£79/yr). I sometimes wonder if he thinks the company is called Amazon Prime.
Entirely possible. He is a ducking moron after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today’s attempts to hide the #AD. Such an asshole. If he doesn’t want to put it on screen, then He needs to start saying no to ads so there is nothing to disclose. He’s getting paid disgusting amounts of money to do nothing, the least he can do is follow the very simple rules that are laid out.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Today’s attempts to hide the #AD. Such an asshole. If he doesn’t want to put it on screen, then He needs to start saying no to ads so there is nothing to disclose. He’s getting paid disgusting amounts of money to do nothing, the least he can do is follow the very simple rules that are laid out.
To be fair he’s got the ‘paid partnership with mini’ thing tagged so I don’t think he needs to even type ad if he dicloses that way.

I saw on another thread someone in the ‘social climbers’ ( a group of nob heads who aren’t as big as Alfie etc) one of them apparently said their last brand deal paid £25k.... imagine the money Zoe and Alfie are on!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just listened to him rabbiting on on his Insta stories, I wish he'd stop saying "super" on repeat😡😡. It's super super brilliant etc. He pisses me off big time😂😂. He needs to fu*k right off super super quickly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just listened to him rabbiting on on his Insta stories, I wish he'd stop saying "super" on repeat😡😡. It's super super brilliant etc. He pisses me off big time😂😂. He needs to fu*k right off super super quickly 🙄
He’s a super super twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Send In all your clips to Morgan. It’s for a video I’m working on. I mean Morgan’s working on. I mean I’m definitely working on it not Morgan. But email it to Morgan guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
5E137C2F-6C96-4AED-8A94-D216DC74CBA5.jpeg

He’s probably looking at a donut in a shop window display.
My caption for anything to do with Alfie on twitter.
“Oh duck right off”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who even takes let alone posts pictures like that 😭 if I asked my mates to take pictures like that of me I’d be laughed at! He thinks he’s so edgy and fancies himself thinking he’s a model 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.