Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what's the beef with the Michalaks and Zalfie then? Think I missed this?!!!!!
I don't know if there's specific beef. I just think Stef has become really disenfranchised with YouTube and thus the YouTubers he once called friends.

Reactions: 1

😂😂😂 he’s “sick” again. These two photos 🤮🤣
His reply to that comment 🤣
Jesus! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was just coming to post that comment after I seen it on insta.am I the only one who finds the wording of it a bit strange ‘I’m 25 now with a 29 year old girlfriend of 6 years’ it’s just how be brought up Zoe’s age and how long they’ve been together 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those pictures. I actually cannot even process how much of an embarrassing twit he is sometimes- it seems impossible that he is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 9986
View attachment 9987
View attachment 9989

😂😂😂 he’s “sick” again. These two photos 🤮🤣
His reply to that comment 🤣
Jesus! 🤣🤣
Actually believes his own shite doesn’t he.

I’ve never seen anyone over the age of 18 wearing his shite merch for a start so who’s buying it if it’s not kids???

And he thinks his content is all grown up now???

This illness thing is a perfect excuse to get out the 90 day thing I called that last week.

Reactions: 6
WTF??? Alfie, you're a youtuber. One of the few jobs in the world where travelling across Asia could actually BE your work. He could probably even improve his abysmal views if he did - but he never will because no matter how many inspirational memes he posts, we all know he likes his simple, comfortable, boring, repetitive, vapid life. At least Zoella kind of admits she's boring and unadventurous - why can't Alfie just admit he's exactly the same?

Reactions: 18
WTF??? Alfie, you're a youtuber. One of the few jobs in the world where travelling across Asia could actually BE your work. He could probably even improve his abysmal views if he did - but he never will because no matter how many inspirational memes he posts, we all know he likes his simple, comfortable, boring, repetitive, vapid life. At least Zoella kind of admits she's boring and unadventurous - why can't Alfie just admit he's exactly the same?
View attachment 9994
Difficult to get time off his work, WHAT. THE. duck

filming travel videos could be his work. He’d get to travel. He’d get much better content and he’d maybe stop being so pathetic.

Truth is it’s not Zoe holding him back. He’s held himself back as money was worth more than experiences to him. He’d much rather film a crappy ad in his own office for £xxxx than film good content that will earn him money

Reactions: 20
Difficult to get time off his work, WHAT. THE. duck

filming travel videos could be his work. He’d get to travel. He’d get much better content and he’d maybe stop being so pathetic.

Truth is it’s not Zoe holding him back. He’s held himself back as money was worth more than experiences to him. He’d much rather film a crappy ad in his own office for £xxxx than film good content that will earn him money
They both hold each other back in different ways and as I’ve said before they literally bring out the worst in each other

Reactions: 9
He cares so little about the numbers now, he can’t even count how much he uploads correctly. It’s not a big number, even he has enough fingers on one hand to work out a weekly upload rate.

So much for this “year of content” he boasted about. 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He cares so little about the numbers now, he can’t even count how much he uploads correctly. It’s not a big numbe, even he has enough fingers on one hand to work out a weekly upload rate.

So much for this “year of content” he boasted about. 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 10052
Arghhhhhhhhh

That’s all/ no more words for him anymore. He always tries to reply to neistat or the sideman as if he’s anywhere near in the same league as them.

We’re in month four and he’s done duck all as always. S club 3 is his biggest achievement and well yeah, that was tit wasn’t it

There’s been 13 weeks so he’s not even hit 2 a week so where’s 3/4 come from?? He just plucks out of thin air.

Reactions: 10
The thing is I actually think he 100% believes what he’s saying and genuinely believes he’s the big I am.You can tell when he’s interviewed by others ie that tit video with Alex and Fraser and that guardian article where he just had the kiss tripped out of him.

Reactions: 12
How does he make 3 to 4 videos a week? Is he counting insta posts & videos. He barely does 1 video a week or is he counting doing a video as the days just films himself lounging about his mansion, but never uploads it. My best guess is he doesn't know how to count

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ladies and gentleman, Mr Alfred Deyes

9.10pm not bothered about the stats
10.10pm totally bothered about stats
All of this is just him saying “look at me look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how great I am!!!”
When he does absolute tit...
999,999,999 are views to just make fun of him.
He offers no value to anything.

Reactions: 6
I was just coming to post that comment after I seen it on insta.am I the only one who finds the wording of it a bit strange ‘I’m 25 now with a 29 year old girlfriend of 6 years’ it’s just how be brought up Zoe’s age and how long they’ve been together 🤷‍♀️
Not only that but it's like he's talking about being 50...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.