Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg that picture. He looks like could eat a apple through a tennis racket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic!!
If anyone is interested in the fallout between Jack and I’m Alex after the podcast drama.
(Alex and Fraser became Alfie’s puppy’s for a day on his pointless knob podcast, jack called them out on it, Jack and Alex had a fight in the twitter playground)
The podcast is up now. The youtube version is up today I think.
Just Incase anyone was following 😉

Reactions: 14
Well you will obviously have to learn before you die🙄🙄. No point learning when you're dead😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Opinions on Jaackmaate and imallexx’s podcast?!
It’s 2 hours long 🤦‍♀️ The real Alfie stuff is from around 35 to 50 min ish, and peppered throughout. I still have a good half hour left 😂
I feel a bit sorry for Alex (only slightly) I think he was mugged off by Alfie in the editing and knows it. He says himself he didn’t realise what it was gonna be and that was the result of a 4 hour chat. But then I think Alex bottles it when criticising Alfie 😂
I do want to see Alfie react to that. He’s such a knob.

Reactions: 4
Opinions on Jaackmaate and imallexx’s podcast?!
It’s 2 hours long 🤦‍♀️ The real Alfie stuff is from around 35 to 50 min ish, and peppered throughout. I still have a good half hour left 😂
I feel a bit sorry for Alex (only slightly) I think he was mugged off by Alfie in the editing and knows it. He says himself he didn’t realise what it was gonna be and that was the result of a 4 hour chat. But then I think Alex bottles it when criticising Alfie 😂
I do want to see Alfie react to that. He’s such a knob.

I think that anyone that went on a podcast with Alfie and didn’t slate him so much that it was impossible to put out a good ‘edit’ is a wet lettuce.

Yes Alfie edited it, but the bits he put in are ACTUAL bits where Alex bottled it, he didn’t conjur them from thin air.
I think, like in the podcast, Alex feels a little silly and is backpeddling, AGAIN

Reactions: 6
I think that anyone that went on a podcast with Alfie and didn’t slate him so much that it was impossible to put out a good ‘edit’ is a wet lettuce.

Yes Alfie edited it, but the bits he put in are ACTUAL bits where Alex bottled it, he didn’t conjur them from thin air.
I think, like in the podcast, Alex feels a little silly and is backpeddling, AGAIN

Completely agree. I also think Alex is full of excuses for everything, including how he acted with jack and their podcast. But I get the feeling Alex is completely out of his depth on YouTube and in life, I really think he needs a bit of a break from being online. And some therapy.
He’s scared of a fecking group chat message ffs 😐

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha I just can’t. His latest statement

‘If your favourite influencer makes content that looks like it was simple it’s probably because they put sooooo much work into make it look simple because it wasn’t simple, they just wanted it to look simple’ (paraphrased)

Queue his next basic witch video and that even though it’s tit he’s put so much effort into making it look tit that it’s not really tit guyyyzzzz honest.

What’s he even talking about?

Completely agree. I also think Alex is full of excuses for everything, including how he acted with jack and their podcast. But I get the feeling Alex is completely out of his depth on YouTube and in life, I really think he needs a bit of a break from being online. And some therapy.
He’s scared of a fecking group chat message ffs 😐
And a haircut. That side sweep every five seconds is too much

Reactions: 5
Can someone catch me up on this whole podcast situation? I don’t understand the beef. Clearly missed something.

Yel

Well you will obviously have to learn before you die🙄🙄. No point learning when you're dead😂😂😂
View attachment 10458
He actually thinks he's so so busy. A 20 year old cat does more than him.

He comment baits to boost his engagement that he's "replying to loads of comments" then only bothers to reply to four. So so busy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Can someone catch me up on this whole podcast situation? I don’t understand the beef. Clearly missed something.
Alex and Frasier (inabber) went on Alfie's podcast to talk about commentary channels. They completely bottled it, Alex more than Frasier imo, but guess that's a matter of perspective. Unless you want to watch it all (it's rather painful), Hadassahs studio did a good sum-up.
The main issue with it seems to be that other commentary channel feel like Alex and Frasier was there to represent the commentary community but then completely bottled it, retracted statements and basically said they didn't even like commentary channel. Both Jack and Angelika were direct and indirectly mentioned in the podcast, however only Jack did a video on it. To stay neutral he had to put his friendship to Alex aside and also critisize him during the video. He said he bottled it and basically disagreed with some if his points. For someone who watched the whole original podcast however, I thought Jack was being too kind on Alex. He didn't even include his worst blunders and 90 % of the video consists of Jack critisizing Alfie, and on many occasions defending Alex and Frasier.

Alex took offence by Jack's video and did a livestream straight after where he was really upset. Jack found out and took it to twitter, which is where the "beef" happend. Lots of fans got involved and took sides, some saying Alex should grow up and some saying Jack should remove his video. They decided to call each other and somehow worked it out. Then they did a pod cast on Jack's happy hour where they talk it through. I'm only half way through yet but from what I can gather Alex seem to be very insecure of himself. It basically consists of him just excusing himself and blaming his insecurities. Jack doesn't talk much at all to be honest which was a shame cause I would have wished to hear more of his points on the Alfie podcast. According to Alex he was set-up by Alfie, being brought on thinking they would only talk youtube in general, so he didn't have time to prepare. To be honest though I doubt it would have helped.

The only way to sum it is to say that Jack should have been on Alfie's podcast.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 10458

Oh no, what a poor fellla, no time right now he says! Working so hard at the ole grind that he's waiting for his retiree days when he can really kick up his feet and relax and do all those middle-aged men dreams that are only realized after such a hard lifes work. Yes, of course...

Reactions: 3
Alex and Frasier (inabber) went on Alfie's podcast to talk about commentary channels. They completely bottled it, Alex more than Frasier imo, but guess that's a matter of perspective. Unless you want to watch it all (it's rather painful), Hadassahs studio did a good sum-up.
The main issue with it seems to be that other commentary channel feel like Alex and Frasier was there to represent the commentary community but then completely bottled it, retracted statements and basically said they didn't even like commentary channel. Both Jack and Angelika were direct and indirectly mentioned in the podcast, however only Jack did a video on it. To stay neutral he had to put his friendship to Alex aside and also critisize him during the video. He said he bottled it and basically disagreed with some if his points. For someone who watched the whole original podcast however, I thought Jack was being too kind on Alex. He didn't even include his worst blunders and 90 % of the video consists of Jack critisizing Alfie, and on many occasions defending Alex and Frasier.

Alex took offence by Jack's video and did a livestream straight after where he was really upset. Jack found out and took it to twitter, which is where the "beef" happend. Lots of fans got involved and took sides, some saying Alex should grow up and some saying Jack should remove his video. They decided to call each other and somehow worked it out. Then they did a pod cast on Jack's happy hour where they talk it through. I'm only half way through yet but from what I can gather Alex seem to be very insecure of himself. It basically consists of him just excusing himself and blaming his insecurities. Jack doesn't talk much at all to be honest which was a shame cause I would have wished to hear more of his points on the Alfie podcast. According to Alex he was set-up by Alfie, being brought on thinking they would only talk youtube in general, so he didn't have time to prepare. To be honest though I doubt it would have helped.

The only way to sum it is to say that Jack should have been on Alfie's podcast.

I think Jaack already said in this debate podcast that he has gotten all of his points across in his video already, shitting on Alfie on this one would've had no use. Also I like that he didn't talk more in this one and let Alex do all the talking cause if he talked more it would come off looking like he was Alfie-ing him by putting his argument over Alex's. As it stands now Jack comes off looking like the sane one and he gave Alex enough rope so he could hang himself and come off looking like he's living the middle school playground personality way too unsure of himself and always thinking that people are stabbing him in the back when they aren't. Things like not telling Jack about his eviction and giving vague responses is absolute nonsense. Either way, Jack ends up looking good, Alex apologized and agrees to his faults, they become friends again and Alfie is still a table banging prick asking for "research" just like he did before making the 1 pound video.

At around 1:12 Jack is talking about how commentary channels are more relevant than Alfie and what might go down if he and Alfie did do a video/podcast together. I would have really like to hear to end of that but for like the 112th time in the podcast Alex interrupts and Jack don't get to finish what he was saying. He was honestly such a good mate for never telling Alex off, you can tell he gets frustrated for not being allowed to speak. I swear 90 % of the podcast is just Alex rambling on.

Even though Jack does say that he did say everything he needed to say regarding Alfie in his video, it would have been interesting to hear him and Alex talk about it together. I still can't believe Alex completely played down the 1 pound challenge video and acted as if he didn't see a problem with it. I would have liked to see Jack challenge him on that, just to name one thing. There's also lots of other stuff Jack said in his video that solely relates to Alfie, and it would have been interesting to hear Alex take on it, from the perspective of actually being there.

I guess what it all boils down to is the annoying fact that this "beef" is a distraction from the real issue, which is Alfie.

Are commentary channels actually more relevant than Alfie though?

They wouldn’t even exist if Alfie and bunch of others went off the grid lmao

Reactions: 2
Are commentary channels actually more relevant than Alfie though?

They wouldn’t even exist if Alfie and bunch of others went off the grid lmao

Well, since you asked. Alfie's most previous podcast episide have been up for more than 3 weeks and have got 263k views. Jack's latest podcast episode has only been up for 24h and already got 300k views. And no he's not using Alfie or someone as a clickbait on this one.

And the argument that the commentary community only exists because of youtubers going off grid is basically what Alfie himself tried to pull off in the podcast, which you might have noticed didn't go down that well because it doesn't take away the fact that commentator channels are relevant.

Anyway, it was Jack's words, not mine. But it still would have been interesting to hear the end of that sentence. All I'm saying.

Reactions: 7
Well, since you asked. Alfie's most previous podcast episide have been up for more than 3 weeks and have got 263k views. Jack's latest podcast episode has only been up for 24h and already got 300k views. And no he's not using Alfie or someone as a clickbait on this one.

And the argument that the commentary community only exists because of youtubers going off grid is basically what Alfie himself tried to pull off in the podcast, which you might have noticed didn't go down that well because it doesn't take away the fact that commentator channels are relevant.

Anyway, it was Jack's words, not mine. But it still would have been interesting to hear the end of that sentence. All I'm saying.
Lol that’s because Jack struck gold with a bunch of drama with Alex. Note how he hasn’t put 99% of his podcast episodes on his own channel, because they’d tank.

The only reason that video is even a thing is because of a video ALFIE uploaded.

Commentary channels as a genre are relevant, but they are not more relevant individually than Alfie. Not the British ones anyway. It’s spoken about as if they’re on an equal playing field, when in reality they’re not. Alfie’s name currently holds more power on YouTube even if his own views are low.

Their views relying mostly on when other people “duck up” is a very important detail. I mean Jack is only at million subs, but was already losing subs because it had gone quiet for a while and he had nothing to talk about lmaooo this drama that Alfies lil podcast caused has actually revived his channel.

Reactions: 1

BOAB is an Alfie fan. Always defending him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.