Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Guess the slackline was taken down for the party, never to be seen again?
I think it's not gone yet. It's death is likely to be moving it to the garden one sunny day, it'll rain once then never be used again.

It's soon time for their annual tradition of buying a pool :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just weighing in to say watching them play the geography game was painful. Zoe doesn’t know Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland, Alfie lords it over with his superior knowledge “yeah that’s where you fly to. That’s where the airport is.” Yeah it’s the bleeping capital.
Well he’s wrong about that. The airport is actually at Keflavik. Prat

I wish they would stop trying to make the nail game a thing.
It’s probably an undisclosed Spon though 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Alfie Deyes has one of the most un-environmentally-friendly lifestyles possible with his (and Zoe’s) gross over-consumption. If he actually gave a damn about saving endangered species he’d act like it.

Alfie Deyes spends a lot of time complaining about having to edit and upload videos, about fans talking to him and taking photos of him. He’s also unkind to others, making fun of them, forcing them to act as a performing monkey for his videos. He is the person he says to not spend time with [emoji23]

Hypocrite!

Reactions: 16
Tbh that second one sounds like a perfect description of Zoe - and maybe he knows it too...?

Reactions: 4
It is 100% universally true that people who post images such as the second one are ALWAYS terrible human beings with little to no self-awareness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah, he probably couldn't even spell Rhinoceros to care about their extinction, just like his gf couldn't spell Orangutan

Reactions: 3
With their platform they have the ability to do just about anything to raise awareness about major issues and to contribute in some way.
Instead he produces absolute tit content about takeaways and moaning about editing.
Alfie, HOW does that contribute to ANYTHING in the world?
“Oh I donate to charity..”
Okay do a video on that, what charities, what are you supporting? What awareness can you bring up about a particular issue?
silence...”

Reactions: 14
Just watched his vlog

If you have to explain that you are ‘1997 Harry potter’ then your outfit is tit. The whole part of themed parties isn’t so you have to explain it.

That party was just excessive. Getting her wig out on etc for a house party??? Wonder how much of that stuff balloons/cake/ wig/food etc that they actually paid for

Most Tory party I’ve ever seen. All the privileged assholes sitting around the conservatory like hippies watching someone busk. The whole party was cringe

Someone trying to click along to Bradley ‘rapping’ and couldn’t even click in time hahahaha

Alfie about joe going to bed ‘he’s just an old man now’ no Alfie he just cba with tit parties and would rather go to bed. The only time I leave parties early or go to bed early is if I’m smashed or if I’m bored

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
He just genuinely doesn’t give a tit about his audience does he? He mentioned working for “a month” editing a video he was going to release on Sunday, and he’s just stopped mentioning it since making that announcement on Saturday. What’s the point in hyping your fans up for something and then constantly failing to follow through on those things? If he hadn’t mentioned anything, no one would care. It’s not like he has this rigid posting schedule that he’s had for ages and advertises, that people will hold him accountable to. He makes up these dates on his own (typically a day or so before the launch of whatever it is or posting) and then constantly doesn’t deliver on that. He just needs to stop making announcements and only say something when the product is ready to be released (whether it’s a video, “podcast”, merch, whatever).

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He just genuinely doesn’t give a tit about his audience does he? He mentioned working for “a month” editing a video he was going to release on Sunday, and he’s just stopped mentioning it since making that announcement on Saturday. What’s the point in hyping your fans up for something and then constantly failing to follow through on those things? If he hadn’t mentioned anything, no one would care. It’s not like he has this rigid posting schedule that he’s had for ages and advertises, that people will hold him accountable to. He makes up these dates on his own (typically a day or so before the launch of whatever it is or posting) and then constantly doesn’t deliver on that. He just needs to stop making announcements and only say something when the product is ready to be released (whether it’s a video, “podcast”, merch, whatever).
He's way too stupid to think up a sensible solution like that. He never puts his brain in gear before he spouts shite 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Yep. Like, remember that “sick” Easter video from, what, three Easter’s ago? They were certainly in the old house at the time.

I think it’s because he genuinely thinks he will acheive these (very achievable) goals. He’s incredibly immature and doesn’t have an honest or realistic understanding of himself or his habits.

Edit to add -
Oh and let’s not forget a healthy dose of many YouTubers favourite trait- denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep. Like, remember that “sick” Easter video from, what, three Easter’s ago? They were certainly in the old house at the time.

I think it’s because he genuinely thinks he will acheive these (very achievable) goals. He’s incredibly immature and doesn’t have an honest or realistic understanding of himself or his habits.
That Easter video, what a joke. Three years and he still hasn’t made it. It’s even worse than his not-podcast.
That simulator baby doll video, still not made.
I’m sure there are loads more examples.

He is supremely lazy and I can’t believe he still has fans because he never delivers anything on time, and what he does produce is extremely tit.

Reactions: 5
I seem to remember he claimed to have filmed the Easter video, but never got around to editing it and then it was too long so he said “next year” and it was never mentioned again. I’m sure it’s his usual terrible content but I can’t help be curious as to what it was about as I remember him hyping up his “super sick, super original” idea. It’s not as if i believe him - on the contrary I just want to laugh at how bad the idea is.

That Easter video, what a joke. Three years and he still hasn’t made it. It’s even worse than his not-podcast.
That simulator baby doll video, still not made.
I’m sure there are loads more examples.

He is supremely lazy and I can’t believe he still has fans because he never delivers anything on time, and what he does produce is extremely tit.
I think the podcast is just such a good a ample of how crap his follow through is. He hyped up for over a YEAR. Come sup with tons of excuses about delays - including wanting a backlog so there will be a consistent schedule. The week after the first episode came out, he missed a posting day. So it didn’t even last a week. Plus, it STILL isn’t available anywhere except for YouTube, so it isn’t even a damn podcast to begin with.

I think at this point because of all his privilege, and the fact no one close to him ever calls him out, he just thinks things happen for him and that if he says some thing is so (like that he is posting a podcast) that it is so. If I say the sky is green, that doesn’t mean it is, it just might mean I’m colourblind. He has an office filled with employees at his disposal, he has no excuse for failing to deliver on so many basic promises and projects that HE decided to make. It’s tit like this that makes everyone think that youtubers are lazy and entitled people who have no concept of the real world.

Reactions: 8
Any mentions / updates of his 90 day challenge? Surely they are a couple of weeks in now. The way he branded it was like it was going to be a mini series. Again, nothing

I was showing my BF his teeth earlier on his Instagram story and my bf was like ‘urgh he’s such a posh boy isn’t he.’
I just said yeah everyone calls him a Tory 😂😂

They should send him on this show ‘rich kids go skint’ see how he copes on a council estate with little money. Would love to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They should send him on this show ‘rich kids go skint’ see how he copes on a council estate with little money. Would love to see that 😂
I’ve seen that sometimes, and some of the kids do have at least a bit of an idea of what’s going on, or the quickly catch on, but Alfie, he would just bring shame upon himself for his over privilege and ignorance.

I remember an episode of this a woman set the rich kid a challenge of doing a food shop for £10 to feed several people for couple of days, the rich kid did just about manage it. I’d love to see Alfie attempt that.

I’ve seen that sometimes, and some of the kids do have at least a bit of an idea of what’s going on, or the quickly catch on, but Alfie, he would just bring shame upon himself for his over privilege and ignorance.

I remember an episode of this a woman set the rich kid a challenge of doing a food shop for £10 to feed several people for couple of days, the rich kid did just about manage it. I’d love to see Alfie attempt that.
Yeah I’ve watched them all and some of them were more genuine than others and really got into it but yeah Alfie would be like that guy and have no idea how to do a ham sandwich lol.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve watched them all and some of them were more genuine than others and really got into it but yeah Alfie would be like that guy and have no idea how to do a ham sandwich lol.
I’ve watched them all too. There was one real nob who refused to sleep in the house and went to a hotel I’m sure I remember. That would be Alfie.

He’d also try chatting to the locals as if he was down with them and probably get punched 😂😂 would LOVE him on this. Or the other where where the poverty line family switch budgets with the rich family.

That's because he hasn't read Cordially Invited, if he had read Zoe's book he would've learnt how to make a ham sandwich. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.