Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

At his current rate it will take him 30+ years to get another 1,000,000,000 views šŸ˜‚ and that's if his long term decline doesn't continue

His career reminds me of a stripper well. Old and not much left but kept running to just to milk a bit more money.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He honestly bleeping loves himself sick doesnā€™t he.Theres nobody who loves Alfie Deyes more than Alfie Deyes.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
He looks absolutely ridiculous, and not to mention that tantalising glimpse of his pasty white blubbery belly - ugh! šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off! When do we ever see him on a skateboard etc
Heā€™s gonna think heā€™s Casey Neistat now
Doesnā€™t have already have a Boost board or two. I definitely remember him and Sean using them along the seafront in Brighton.

Reactions: 9
Whatā€™s he even wearing? And does he find this hand up his shirt thing sexy? Him and Jim have been to the same modeling school.
Iā€™m cringing FOR him
Why is he always looking out into the distance. It just looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesnā€™t have already have a Boost board or two. I definitely remember him and Sean using them along the seafront in Brighton.
He does. He made a big show about being one of the only people in the UK with one at the time because they didnā€™t ship there and how he had them shipped to his ā€œfriendā€ Caseyā€™s office before he was going to New York.

He also had a few penny boards and long boards when those were popular. Itā€™s just another thing to add to the graveyard of forgotten toys.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Yel

New post about his teeth. Of course he's salty about saying ad, then hides it at the end and avoids being clear about what exactly the deal was.

What was this great deal? Sure Alf, it was your choice to film it nothing to do with their stipulations for giving expensive dental work. He makes himself look like a twit

Screenshot_20190404-193042.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He is so salty about having to declare #ad/#gifted. When will these YouTubers get it through their thick skulls, we donā€™t care about them doing ads or getting freebies (mostly), as long as they declare them properly.

Reactions: 17
He just tweets tit!

Must also resist the temptation to reply to the top tweet with Tattle.Life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
New post about his teeth. Of course he's salty about saying ad, then hides it at the end and avoids being clear about what exactly the deal was.

What was this great deal? Sure Alf, it was your choice to film it nothing to do with their stipulations for giving expensive dental work. He makes himself look like a twit

View attachment 10329
When I first saw this, I was thinking, this should be a teeth ad because itā€™s all you can see! Then I scrolled to the 2nd photo and read the text šŸ¤£
Heā€™s so pathetic

Reactions: 3
His teeth are such a running joke in our house that my husband ( who has bad teeth falling out and cracking and all that) asks if he should jet off to Alfie's pal in Dubai.

But really, the teeth are bad enough but when he shows his gums, it just makes the teeth look that much more.... horrifying.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
His teeth legit look like dentures. It makes me literally lol every time I see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

The big problem I have with the teeth is he won't admit it was a mistake and has to say he loves them.

The photo yesterday probably wasn't of his own free will. No doubt part of the deal that he had to post several times after to cement that it was good and encourage people to get expensive dental work.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.