Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess to pre- teens who don’t understand how these things work it might seem impressive - if they’ve heard of them that is. But really he couldn’t have chosen a more pathetic, ‘heydays long gone’ band to book than s club 3. I was vaguely aware of their uni tour and it sounded depressing - and as someone here said tickets were
9 quid? This gives an indication of how much (or how little) they are charging.
And I LOVED s club 7 back in the day, they were my absolute favourite band (when I was 10). But I would never want to watch the Middle Aged washed up , clealry broke three worst ones do a kareoke set. It’s too sad.

Reactions: 10
I guess to pre- teens who don’t understand how these things work it might seem impressive - if they’ve heard of them that is. But really he couldn’t have chosen a more pathetic, ‘heydays long gone’ band to book than s club 3. I was vaguely aware of their uni tour and it sounded depressing - and as someone here said tickets were
9 quid? This gives an indication of how much (or how little) they are charging.
And I LOVED s club 7 back in the day, they were my absolute favourite band (when I was 10). But I would never want to watch the Middle Aged washed up , clealry broke three worst ones do a kareoke set. It’s too sad.
If he had got steps I would have been a lot more impressed !

Reactions: 6
Wow.. the “90’s” party vlog really sucked.
All that glitter on their floor is going to be a witch to clean up / get rid of, good luck with that Zalfie..
yawn... 🙄 😴

Reactions: 1
Like that pair lifted a finger, the cleaning staff did it all. Alfie just said the glitter was going to be a nightmare to clean up to look relatable. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well hope it is cleaned up properly otherwise Nala's inbred eyes will be at risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah they’ll go out for breakfast even though there’s loads of leftovers and get the cleaners in for a few hours. Just caught up with the vlogs what an embarrassment the whole thing was 🤭

Life @ Z's mansion, so boring you'd rather hammer some nails into a dead trunk!

(bet he wish he's hammering something something else)

• Haha
What IS that bloody nail game, anyway?! I mean, I’m not a great partygoer, don’t drink or anything, and even by my standards it looks dull as duck! :ROFLMAO:

Alfie’s outfit was shite. Zoe’s wasn’t any better but I feel like they could’ve saved it if they’d gone in co-ordinating couple-y outfits - at LEAST if he’d gone as Ken. But by the looks of things it was MARK who’d gone as ‘Ken’?! Baffling

Oh the nail game... they are as thick as the log and dumber than the nail. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He just looks like more of a twit doing all these stories showing final cut and droning on how hard he's working on a video.

If you know anything about editing you can tell it's a basic video in a few clips with a couple of titles.

No surprise he couldn't be bothered to release it today, minions are going to tire of all this build up to nothingness.

Reactions: 11
Wow.. the “90’s” party vlog really sucked.
All that glitter on their floor is going to be a witch to clean up / get rid of, good luck with that Zalfie..
yawn... 🙄😴
The only way it has a snowball's chance of getting cleaned is if he calls up the boyzzz to do some stupid video sliding around in socks and doing some epic and sick tricks(maybe even on the slackline?!), and if lucky the glitter may stick to the socks.

Other than that, it'll stay there forever..the two lazy asses.

Re the video editing, I HATE that he's always such a whiner about that. I do quite a bit and it can be a chore if you have a crappy editing software but I know he knows his way around it after all this time. So yeah, just what yel said, it's a pretty darn simple process. And he doesn't have to wake up at 6am and commute to work and have a full day actually busting it, and then coming home to a small house or apartment, they live in a freaking mansion and that's his only real responsibility. you're not a superhero Alfie ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What IS that bloody nail game, anyway?! I mean, I’m not a great partygoer, don’t drink or anything, and even by my standards it looks dull as duck! :ROFLMAO:

Alfie’s outfit was shite. Zoe’s wasn’t any better but I feel like they could’ve saved it if they’d gone in co-ordinating couple-y outfits - at LEAST if he’d gone as Ken. But by the looks of things it was MARK who’d gone as ‘Ken’?! Baffling
I don't get it either. You just hammer a nail into a tree stump? Is it a drinking game?

Bradley tends to stay after performances whilst the others all leave as they seem settled, Bradley however has performed at a uni and then gone back to a uni students house party and slept with them.... so my guess is he was trying to get some off someone, the man doesn’t seem fussy, zalfie threesome?
Maybe Alfie paid for extras
Plot twist; Zoe has a black baby 😂😂😂

And again WHY WAS ALFIE NOT KEN. That’s what couples do. Not you and your gay bff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess the slackline was taken down for the party, never to be seen again?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.