Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s called research my friend” oh my god I didn’t realise quite how much of a condescending arse Alfie was in this video!

Reactions: 15
I always assumed jackmaate was another annoying redundant YouTube commentary channel but this video is very good and maybe I fancy him a little bit too...

• Haha
I always assumed jackmaate was another annoying redundant YouTube commentary channel but this video is very good and maybe I fancy him a little bit too...
Yeah he’s got a brain which makes a difference. All his points make sense.
Alfie on the other hand... “how do you know how much money I made from my book?” How is that an argument against the fact he was trying to cash in?! Idiot.

“91% of my audience are over 18”
“No they’re bleeping not Alfie!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Saying the book only made £4k is admitting it was a big flop?

Reactions: 4
Saying the book only made £4k is admitting it was a big flop?
He got a 4K advance didn’t he? I thought that’s what he said, I assume he made way more than that after, he told the part of that scenario that suited him but not the full picture. If it only made 4K he wouldn’t have released another so calling bullshit

Reactions: 8
“IT’S CALLED RESEARCH” omg he is such a smarmy odious little toad. Love Jack soooo much he speaks so much sense

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That Jack video was really solid. Kinda says all the stuff the rest of us were shouting at our computer screens while we were watching lol

I also feel like these kinda "confrontation" videos, like what Alfie posted, are only worthwhile if all of the discussion questions are shared with all members beforehand. Half that original video just felt like Alfie trying to get slick little "I gotcha" moments. If he really wanted a genuine, intellectual back and forth then everyone should have been on the same playing field and given time to prep their answers.

Reactions: 13
iNabber comemnted on jaacks video saying they had a 4 hour discussion. Alfie edited down to show viewers what HE wanted, yet still showed himself as a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
iNabber comemnted on jaacks video saying they had a 4 hour discussion. Alfie edited down to show viewers what HE wanted, yet still showed himself as a head.
So why didn't iNabber call Alfie out on this when he released it and point out that Alfie cut it to suit him, or insist that all parties were shown it before release - the fact is there was still 20 minutes of iNabber squirming like a 5 year old - Alfie can't edit stuff that doesn't exist.

Basically iNabber has gone from squirming to Alfie, to Squirming to Jack - blokes pathetic - how old even is he?
*edit* Just googled it, 22 - thought he was about 15 ffs

So Alfie you go to experts in writing to get feedback on his book that one of its highlights was "pin the tail on Nala"? twit.

The £4000 advance for the first book is still loads plus he conveniently didn't say how much he got in royalties or how much the other two books made. I'm guessing hundreds of thousands as he sees 4k as chickenfeed.

He's downright lying about all these full time staff he claims to employ.

Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but it’s all kicked off between jackmate and imallexx over this Alfie thing, Jack criticises alex in the video saying that he bottled it, (which IMO he did, totally pussy footed around Alfie!) and Alex is now pissed off. It’s really surprised me actually since I thought Alex would’ve been able to handle criticism like that. Especially from someone who was supposedly Jack’s friend and especially because he runs a channel on reaction and dishing out criticism... you have to learn to take criticism too!

And (bringing the discussion back to Alfie slightly) it saddens me that youtubers like the little toad Deyes can be so influential/powerful to the point where people seem afraid to properly challenge them on their opinions. You could see in the video that Alfie was probing them a bit, the discussion was open for them to tear him down a peg or ten - and yet it was as if he was surrounded by yes men, stroking his ego once again. Mind you that’s painfully obviously why Alfie didn’t respond to Jack’s offers, Jack would’ve chewed him up and spat him out rather than sit there and stroke the toad’s ego.

Toady Deyes. Alfie reminds me so much of a toad, can you tell? 🐸🐸🐸

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
F638F5D6-BA95-4FD5-AA92-D477DE20AF39.jpeg
B57A42EF-72DA-459C-AE59-7CB2F288A341.jpeg

FIGHT....he did bottle it.
Alfie was a twit, standard, but so was Alex. 😂

Reactions: 12
So glad I didn’t watch Alfie’s video so I can just enjoy it this way...
Jack’s so right when he says “they’ve never met me” is not a valid argument against criticising someone’s public content. Also hearing Alfie talk about money and humble bragging is making me cringe.

“If you can’t make jokes about a twenty something year old rich white man buying a house then who the duck can you make jokes about?!” I do love Jack.
"With 6 en suites" I believe he threw in too which just had me rolling because.. so ACCURATE.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So glad I didn’t watch Alfie’s video so I can just enjoy it this way...
Jack’s so right when he says “they’ve never met me” is not a valid argument against criticising someone’s public content.
I've never met R Kelly but I can criticise him
I also never met Hitler

Reactions: 14
Haha the fact Alex has thrown his dummy out the pram shows what a little bottler he is.

I didn’t realise he’d parted ways on the podcast.
So left the podcast, then sucked up to Alfie. Get a grip fella

I actually thought Jackmaate went easy on those pair of wet lettuces tbh

Reactions: 7
Wow.

JaackMate video was beautiful. Covered everything we had discussed and then some.

Alfie. Man up. Do the video with Jack LIVE. No editing.

Reactions: 13
Wow.

JaackMate video was beautiful. Covered everything we had discussed and then some.

Alfie. Man up. Do the video with Jack LIVE. No editing.
Forgot how cringe his forced swear words were until I watched Jacks video. And this is the bloke we think is going to man up and propose to Zoe. Nah, not happening

Reactions: 10
Jaackmate is brilliant I would love to see him do a one on one podcast with Alfie. Fraser was spot on but kept getting interrupted by Alfie and his tit points he made over and over again. Face it Alfie you aren’t a thing anymore 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.