Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the fact that Alfie went to a 90s themed party dressed as bleeping Harry Potter. Oh Alf.
I’m still not over this either and really lazily too. White shirt and a scarf and a pair of the tit glasses he already owns

Not buying s club we’re a surprise either didn’t she mention them the other day on Instagram?

Daily mail did throw some shade at Alfie at least
‘Her boyfriend Alfie wore 'Harry Potter' specs, while brother Joe dressed as Ace Ventura. ‘ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Is that alfie shouting out "Aye"?

Reactions: 4
I honestly can't believe Zoe allowed him to disrespect her precious 90's AND Harry Potter that way. It's her party and her own boyfriend can't even be bothered to "reseachhh" what fictional characters that actually define the 90's. And it's not like Zoe wouldn't know that Harry Potter wasn't released until 1997, she's old enough to even remember it and she most definitely would know what year the movie premiered.

With those teeth he could have just put on a grey MTV t-shirt a bam, he's Butthead, an actual 90's character.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

He's just getting the video about the party ready to go up tonight 😁. I'm so excited are you?😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Posted this in Zoe’s thread so thought I’d copy it over here
8F3E1C16-4955-417D-8E32-776A4A139EE6.jpeg

f you have to say it’s not a touchy subject,it’s a touchy subject.Also ‘rush’ it’s been nearly 7 years Alf 😂
F62E90F9-650B-422F-80A6-F57140BDFC44.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The vlogs up and already 2 different rounds of the nail game. We saw 2 on insta yesterday... How many times can you play that stupid game.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Love how he claimed to be “original 90s Harry Potter” whatever that means, and while wearing a scarf from the films (house scarves are never mentioned in the books - but it’s not like he’d know that as he’s never read a book in his life) with a wand from the films. He knew his costume was a load of tit.

Reactions: 11
"We licherally had to do lists".. Yeah, the only time, ever.

I cannot actually believe they were doing the nail game AGAIN with just Morgan and then AGAIN with Amanda and Nick before the other 15.145376 times. It's like someone buying the Christmas Toy of the year that cost $500 that everyone keeps gathering around in amazement, but it's just a log... and a hammer... and some nails.

"We're gonna have to keep those doors 100% locked". Woah there Alfie, why not leave them 50% locked?

Screenshot 2019-03-29 at 4.08.29 PM.png
Yes, he really is the envy of the town.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
  • He is still wearing his crappy merch -- now a black tee saying "Future Self"....wonder if the back says "is still a head"
  • I don't what time they had breakfast -- but Alfie said he was waiting for his Dad, Mum, Soppy at 9:30am --- quite late but guess you can when you have NO PROPER JOB
  • The breakfast was done by @StylistEats (but Alfie did not say it was #Gifted apparently Zoe asked them to come do it, hmm)
  • Mark and Alfie got some beers for the party -- at least they realised they need to be drunk to get through it

• I don't understand why Zoes party background and her cake had this very 90s hip hop inspired look? Like that girl ever listened to Run DMC
  • WHY WAS SAVE BY THE BELL ON THE CAKE -- THAT SHOW STARTED ON 1989 -- this whole party was an era mess
  • Zoes wig was professionally put on? LOOOOOL thought she got it from Ebay
  • The drinks of the night included "Pinky and the Grain" aka Pinky and the Brain, "Fresh Prince of Portobell-Air" aka Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Tequila the Teenage Witch aka Sabrina the Teenage Witch, The Rum and Stimpy Show aka The Ren and Stimpy Show, Buffy the Martini Slayer aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Did Zoe ever watch the Fresh Prince
  • At 6:33 Alfie said to Zoe "you're butt looks so good" Is sounded so wrong -- like he was trying to prove it -- Zoe kept walking though lol
  • Alfie "I am dressed as THE ORIGINAL 1997 Harry Potter" -- proper trynna convince himself that his outfit wasn't tit

• OMG the party looked so pathetic -- Alfie panned around and it was all AtoZ staff, their hairdressers, Soppy, Mark, Steve and Tanya
  • Zoe blowing her cake out and her boobs look smaller than usual -- where you bullet bra babe?
  • And LOOOOL at the guy on the left of Zoe texting whilst everyone sings happy birthday --- he was probably trynna book his Uber outta there
  • This party was so middle-class trynna get down ---like the singer singing No Diggity by Blackstreet --- and everyone pretending to sing along LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • The singer also sang Destinys Child and TLC
  • I love the fact they sang all BLACK r&b hits, but the diversity was NONE existence --- except Bradley from S-Club LOL
  • At least the singer used Alfie's piano that was gathering dust
  • OMMMMMG WHO LET BRADLEY RAP ------ NOOOOOO
  • I am typing as I write, but Bradley babes sit down! The rest of S Club left as soon as the performance was over, but Bradley stayed????
  • Last 3 left -- Zalfie and Mark, and Joe but he went to sleep as soon as the party finished lol
  • He didn't include much of S Club as he is making a separate video on booking them --- yes doing an extra video for cash

• I can honestly say I may not have Zalfie money, but I have thrown better parties! Like MUCH better!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes that is Alfie saying Aye when Bradley sang "My life is none of your business"

Ummmm Alfie you legit sell your life for views on YouTube
Take several seats
Oh didn't even realise that was 1/3rd of s club 3! Thought that line would resonate with Alfie, the millionaire through sharing his life publicly really doesn't see the irony.

He tweeted about earth hour, but bet he still leaves the lights on in all three reception rooms.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some thoughts I had while watching

Alfie loves hyping up foolishness at the beginning of the vlog Alfie running off tge names of the people coming for breakfast as if they were expecting tons of people it was basically just the usual group of Alfies family.

I swear if I see them play that stupid game again I'm going to scream.

Zoe looked more 80s then 90s I thought. I was getting Olivia Newton John Physical vibes from the outfit.

The kitchen must have glad to be finally used, they actually have a great house for entertaining.

I was shocked to see that a hairdresser put on Zoes wig it looked like one of those that you just pop on your head.

Alfie should have been Ken

The amount of leftovers!!! Why didn't they give their guests goody bags to offload some of the food. It is just going to end up in the bin otherwise.

I also had to fast forward past the guy and his guitar its a party who wants to sit around listening to a guy slowly singing

Reactions: 14
The amount of leftovers!!! Why didn't they give their guests goody bags to offload some of the food. It is just going to end up in the bin otherwise.

I also had to fast forward past the guy and his guitar its a party who wants to sit around listening to a guy slowly singing
because they don't treasure those food. to them, it's just a few pounds, they've got the money easy, it doesn't pain them to buy a whole lot of awful food and sweets (hence the leftovers) and throw them away.

Reactions: 3
Does he really think a video on how he managed to get S Club 3 at Zoe's party is gonna pull in the views lol. I love S Club but unless it's all members nobody is gonna care.

Reactions: 6
He’s properly trying to milk it now.I’ll give him credit for the fireworks thing I actually think it was quite sweet my now he’s just rinsing it and trying to recreate that video but with the s club concept,gotta get those views up somehow

Reactions: 3
Bradley tends to stay after performances whilst the others all leave as they seem settled, Bradley however has performed at a uni and then gone back to a uni students house party and slept with them.... so my guess is he was trying to get some off someone, the man doesn’t seem fussy, zalfie threesome?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Does he really think a video on how he managed to get S Club 3 at Zoe's party is gonna pull in the views lol. I love S Club but unless it's all members nobody is gonna care.
It isn't as if he did anything spectacular. Its very easy to go online and book S Club 3. Somebody posted the link to their booking website. He didn't reunite S Club, he hired jobbing club singers who used to have a career. Nothing special. Nothing worthy of a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.