Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The EU isn't this totally amazing thing, there's plenty of reasons to be sceptical about it. I find many parallels with 1983. So there are benefits to be had by leaving but unlikely the people negotiating will reap any of these. If you're an elite in the country it must be easy to see the EU as an amzing thing. But this lot of knuckle draggers (Jim included) would never be able to explain what the common market or the customs union is but somehow also think they're superior to everyone that voted leave.
Alfie, Jim or Tanya should try speaking to some of the youth in Greece and see why so many want to leave. But they won't leave their bubble of ignorance.

Reactions: 5
I love how the Alfie Deyes forum has turned into a brexit debate😂
It’s relevant and it’s nice to have thoughtful discussions about this because once it goes through the impact will show, and their pretty little lavish lifestyle won’t be so rosy

It’s relevant and it’s nice to have thoughtful discussions about this because once it goes through the impact will show, and their pretty little lavish lifestyle won’t be so rosy
It’s not relevant on this thread. I’m all for people discussing it but would prefer ‘gossip’ threads weren’t railroaded by politics personally

It’s not relevant on this thread. I’m all for people discussing it but would prefer ‘gossip’ threads weren’t railroaded by politics personally
Yeah, let's get back to his hairy nostril trails!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fair enough 👍🏼
I wonder what twatty things he’ll be up to this week. All Zoe wants from him is the ring and bump but we know he’s not going to give her that for her birthday 🤪

Reactions: 2
Fair enough 👍🏼
I wonder what twatty things he’ll be up to this week. All Zoe wants from him is the ring and bump but we know he’s not going to give her that for her birthday 🤪
Shirking his 90 day challenge because he’s ‘ill’
His new garden soft play or whatever the hell hes building
And leaving getting an outfit for Zoe’s party til about an hour before the party

Are my guesses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shirking his 90 day challenge because he’s ‘ill’
His new garden soft play or whatever the hell hes building
And leaving getting an outfit for Zoe’s party til about an hour before the party

Are my guesses
Truth 🤣 what has it only been a week of this challenge and he’s “ill”? Probably his body trying to detox from all the nandos takeaways and dominos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Truth 🤣 what has it only been a week of this challenge and he’s “ill”? Probably his body trying to detox from all the nandos takeaways and dominos
His body will be in shock because of its facing something known as a vegetable. It has no idea what they are. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Remember last year when he was getting ripped by eating two of everything 😂😂
All that does is get him fat, he doesn’t seem to realise that he needs to eat the right things, and actually do a proper work out regime. He also needs to decide whether he wants to bulk or get ripped. If he wants the abs etc. He needs to “shred” to get rid of the body fat and then define the muscle. If he wants to bulk, then he needs to eat and have a workout regime designed for bulking, but he won’t get the definition in that process.

It makes you wonder what his personal trainer was doing apart from cashing an easy cheque because it doesn’t seem like he got Alfie on a decent workout plan and didn’t do anything about nutrition and diet.

I remember when Jim started getting really into his fitness, his PT not only focused on the workout regime, but also the diet. Jim had pages with a plan of meals and what he could eat and stuff, it was far more planned as opposed to just having two of everything. And it helps Jim had the dedication to stick to it and achieve something.

All that does is get him fat, he doesn’t seem to realise that he needs to eat the right things, and actually do a proper work out regime. He also needs to decide whether he wants to bulk or get ripped. If he wants the abs etc. He needs to “shred” to get rid of the body fat and then define the muscle. If he wants to bulk, then he needs to eat and have a workout regime designed for bulking, but he won’t get the definition in that process.

It makes you wonder what his personal trainer was doing apart from cashing an easy cheque because it doesn’t seem like he got Alfie on a decent workout plan and didn’t do anything about nutrition and diet.

I remember when Jim started getting really into his fitness, his PT not only focused on the workout regime, but also the diet. Jim had pages with a plan of meals and what he could eat and stuff, it was far more planned as opposed to just having two of everything. And it helps Jim had the dedication to stick to it and achieve something.
We all know that Alfie is a lazy arse and puts zero effort into anything he takes on. No way is he going to look any different after 90 days, then again, he won't last 90 days 😂😂

Reactions: 4

He just wants to look like the hot guy on his screensaver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Louise Pentland is promoting it as well. Makes me laugh how they 'support multiculturalism and immigration, love to all', yet live in predominately white areas and send their children to predominately white, private schools where the vast majority of children speak English as their first language and have no children of poverty. Their closest shops are Waitrose and M&S. They are very far away from the real world with massive strain on school places, long wait for a Doctor appointment etc. They preach from their ivory towers.

Reactions: 10
Louise Pentland is promoting it as well. Makes me laugh how they 'support multiculturalism and immigration, love to all', yet live in predominately white areas and send their children to predominately white, private schools where the vast majority of children speak English as their first language and have no children of poverty. Their closest shops are Waitrose and M&S. They are very far away from the real world with massive strain on school places, long wait for a Doctor appointment etc. They preach from their ivory towers.
Alfie will just go with the masses. He’s a follower not leader we know that.

What if Alfie is doing all these ginger shots hoping he'll get a massive herxheimer reaction from die off or something right around the time of her party? 😂 That'd be the smartest damn thing he's ever done. It'd be like Zoe " forgetting" to take birth control, they each have something up their sleeve, perhaps?

But oh yeah, there's probably no sex. However I definitely do believe that they're so frustrated with each other and neither getting what they want that they do things to try to sabotage having to do other things with each other.

So many captions could be made about him sucking air out of this balloon.
Such as: “practicing for mark ferris after he gets dumped by zoe”

He looks so gross and sickly 🤮

Oh, and he’s STILL using boomerang 😒
Literally no one uses that stupid edit anymore

"I've still got a really bad cough"... doesn't cough once. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You can tell Sean wanted to punch him for waking him up early -- I would have

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.