Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the f*** is he dressed as Harry Potter for a 90s party???? Yes I get the books were from 97 onwards, but I’m willing to put my life on it that he hasn’t read them, and the first film wasn’t made until 2001 and it’s hardly stereotypical or “classic 90s”

Reactions: 10
Why the f*** is he dressed as Harry Potter for a 90s party???? Yes I get the books were from 97 onwards, but I’m willing to put my life on it that he hasn’t read them, and the first film wasn’t made until 2001 and it’s hardly stereotypical or “classic 90s”
Just posted that on Zoe’s thread. I’d definitely associate it more with the 2000s.
Basically an excuse to wear some crappy glasses and a scarf and that’s basically it. He’s such a nob

Reactions: 5
Yep his choice pissed me off too for he same reasons - laziness and inaccuracy. Plus when you’re the co-host / it’s your girlfriends party you are kind of expected to make an effort. No surprises that he didn’t though.

Bet ImAllexx wet himself when he saw that phone call, he'll subtweet but I bet he's not brave enough to fight with Jack either. He's actually spineless. Why is the British commentary crew becoming so disappointing? If Angelika ever turns to the dark side then all will be lost.
We now have a drama/commentary thread for this lot 😉
Keemstar is getting involved in the jaaack/Alex drama 😂
I feel like Angelika got spooked after her Zoella uploads and has really backed off.

Anyone know anything about this lot come join!

Reactions: 3
We now have a drama/commentary thread for this lot 😉
Keemstar is getting involved in the jaaack/Alex drama 😂
I feel like Angelika got spooked after her Zoella uploads and has really backed off.

Anyone know anything about this lot come join!
Yes! Glad to see the site diversifying!

After all Alfie Deyes is about as entertaining viewing as watching SeaMonkeys fail to grow, need a bit of drama in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep his choice pissed me off too for he same reasons - laziness and inaccuracy. Plus when you’re the co-host / it’s your girlfriends party you are kind of expected to make an effort. No surprises that he didn’t though.
I expected Alfie and Zoe to do a couples costume, nope Zoe and Mark lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie trying to sing reminded me of one of those wind up teeth chomping toys. He can’t close his lips around those horse teeth.
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Ahhh I just lost it laughing at this 😂😂😂 can someone PLEASE screen record the part where he is dancing and his teeth are practically falling out and post it in here!?
He looks like the most massive dweeb.
I just can’t get over the teeth, they are that bad!

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 Ahhh I just lost it laughing at this 😂😂😂 can someone PLEASE screen record the part where he is dancing and his teeth are practically falling out and post it in here!?
Everyone of his stories last night were just his teeth and I couldn’t see anything else because they just grab your attention. They are so horrendous. 😂😂😂😂 I honestly think Rylan is no longer the pin up for bad veneer work anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone of his stories last night were just his teeth and I couldn’t see anything else because they just grab your attention. They are so horrendous. 😂😂😂😂 I honestly think Rylan is no longer the pin up for bad veneer work anymore!
Alfie has definitely won the spot for the most hideous teeth. They practically glow in the dark, think of a room with a black light, his teeth would be blinding in there. He actually looked so much better with his natural teeth, and dare I say.. gumminess (even though he is still gummy).
It’s just a tragic mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's such a terrible advert for the dentist with his big fake teeth.

Remember he went on about he's not encouraging people to get expensive dental work by posting ads for his then compared it to Joanne wearing makeup. What a twit.

So many people dislike their teeth and he'll of encouraged hundreds to look into getting their natural teeth all scratched up so some fake ones can be stuck on. His teeth were way better before as he knows because he faked the before shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least Rylan owned it and took the piss out of himself for it ha

Remember he went on about he's not encouraging people to get expensive dental work by posting ads for his then compared it to Joanne wearing makeup. What a twit.

So many people dislike their teeth and he'll of encouraged hundreds to look into getting their natural teeth all scratched up so some fake ones can be stuck on. His teeth were way better before as he knows because he faked the before shot.
View attachment 9585
View attachment 9586
Urgh that annoying ‘ay ay ay ay’ in the first video!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 9585
View attachment 9586
Thank You!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s that first video, I just can’t, it’s so bad, so dweeby, so many levels of cringe! 😂😂😂 so glad I can visit that anytime in here now if I need a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just went back to look at a photo from 2016 and his natural teeth (with the odd bit of invisalign when he could be bothered to wear it) were great. It's one freebie and ad he should have said no to.

Screenshot_20190329-103844.jpg

Reactions: 11
Just went back to look at a photo from 2016 and his natural teeth (with the odd bit of invisalign when he could be bothered to wear it) were great. It's one freebie and ad he should have said no to.

View attachment 9588
Truth! It was another frivolous spur of the moment thing he jumped into, and when surrounded by yes men they make idiotic choices. He’ll regret it one day once all this “hype” fades away.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 9588
About time taking any tit brand deal came back to bite (no pun intended) him in the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alfie has definitely won the spot for the most hideous teeth. They practically glow in the dark, think of a room with a black light, his teeth would be blinding in there. He actually looked so much better with his natural teeth, and dare I say.. gumminess (even though he is still gummy).
It’s just a tragic mess 😂
Oh those are his teeth??!! Thought he had solar panels installed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

He looks mentally challenged. 🤣🐴
ew ew ew ew 🤣🤣🤣

(no disrespect for people who are mentally challenged just to be clear)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't get over the fact that Alfie went to a 90s themed party dressed as bleeping Harry Potter. Oh Alf.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.