Alfie Deyes #3 Definitely NOT Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie wakes Sean up at 7:30, banging on about 90 Day Challenge. So are they going to gym or doing some from of exercise. No they are going to breakfast. 🙄🙄🙄

Their kitchen stools are all broken, trying to get their money back from the company, (never gonna happen. Did they even pay for them in the first place?) replaced them with cheap ones from B&Q - not the best thing to do in a designer house really.

Has a silly ball in a string with wooden handle toy - don’t know the name - he wants to practise with it and get good, so bye bye slackline, no focus on 90 day challenge. Also, the toy looks like something for little kids.

He is getting a halfpipe in the garden, like we all basically guessed. Is “working on it”, no, he is emailing a company to do it. He says he is working on designs, but a halfpipe is a halfpipe, there isn’t a design to work on, just pick a size. And a material to choose from birch or skatelite. Skatelite is better for outdoors and British weather, so logically that is what you should use, but Alfie wants to discuss it with people like Ryan Taylor and some scooter guy. 😑😑😑 bleeping moron!

Zoe has a 90s geography guessing game, they are both way too excited about it and struggle with basic geography at times.

End up in some chocolate/bakery place buying treats. What 90 day challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that does is get him fat, he doesn’t seem to realise that he needs to eat the right things, and actually do a proper work out regime. He also needs to decide whether he wants to bulk or get ripped. If he wants the abs etc. He needs to “shred” to get rid of the body fat and then define the muscle. If he wants to bulk, then he needs to eat and have a workout regime designed for bulking, but he won’t get the definition in that process.

It makes you wonder what his personal trainer was doing apart from cashing an easy cheque because it doesn’t seem like he got Alfie on a decent workout plan and didn’t do anything about nutrition and diet.

I remember when Jim started getting really into his fitness, his PT not only focused on the workout regime, but also the diet. Jim had pages with a plan of meals and what he could eat and stuff, it was far more planned as opposed to just having two of everything. And it helps Jim had the dedication to stick to it and achieve something.
I always thought his PT was cashing in on him. He had him doing HIIT while bulking, I remember seeing his PT workouts before and being confused. We didn't see any progress while he was seeing his PT multiple times a week. Even if Alfie isn't following a strict nutritional plan as long as your diet isn't awful, after 6 months, you'd expect to see some progress or at least him celebrating hitting a goal. (imo he'd see much more progress going bouldering more regularly, he wants to get lean, he doesn't have the discipline to get bigger and it's a lot harder)

Reactions: 6
I always thought his PT was cashing in on him. He had him doing HIIT while bulking, I remember seeing his PT workouts before and being confused. We didn't see any progress while he was seeing his PT multiple times a week. Even if Alfie isn't following a strict nutritional plan as long as your diet isn't awful, after 6 months, you'd expect to see some progress or at least him celebrating hitting a goal. (imo he'd see much more progress going bouldering more regularly, he wants to get lean, he doesn't have the discipline to get bigger and it's a lot harder)
His body suits going lean, he is quite skinny naturally, before he started all this bulking a couple of years back he could’ve simply worked on muscle definition and getting lean and would’ve have decent definition of muscle. But he wanted to be bulky probably like Marcus Butler. Never gonna happen.

And definitely agree about his PT either not being a good PT or just taking advantage of Alfie’s stupidity to make him do stuff that wouldn’t be conducive to achieving his aims.

Reactions: 3
Alfie wakes Sean up at 7:30, banging on about 90 Day Challenge. So are they going to gym or doing some from of exercise. No they are going to breakfast. 🙄🙄🙄

Their kitchen stools are all broken, trying to get their money back from the company, (never gonna happen. Did they even pay for them in the first place?) replaced them with cheap ones from B&Q - not the best thing to do in a designer house really.

Has a silly ball in a string with wooden handle toy - don’t know the name - he wants to practise with it and get good, so bye bye slackline, no focus on 90 day challenge. Also, the toy looks like something for little kids.

He is getting a halfpipe in the garden, like we all basically guessed. Is “working on it”, no, he is emailing a company to do it. He says he is working on designs, but a halfpipe is a halfpipe, there isn’t a design to work on, just pick a size. And a material to choose from birch or skatelite. Skatelite is better for outdoors and British weather, so logically that is what you should use, but Alfie wants to discuss it with people like Ryan Taylor and some scooter guy. 😑😑😑 bleeping moron!

Zoe has a 90s geography guessing game, they are both way too excited about it and struggle with basic geography at times.

End up in some chocolate/bakery place buying treats. What 90 day challenge.
Called it weeks ago that he was trying to worm his way in with Ryan Taylor. Ryan annoys me with his disregard nearly knocking people over, running red lights etc. But Alfie seems to want to be ‘savage’ without doing anything ‘savage’

Btw pretty sure he got the term ‘send it’ from Ryan Taylor

• Haha
Breaking out of your comfort zone and ordering something new at Wagamama - thats some suuuuuuuuper inspirational tit there bro

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok guys, I stopped watching Alfie like 18 months ago BUT I remember something earlier.. remember in a vlog probably around 2 years ago, he either bought or was gifted a clock to put on his bedside table and count his subscribers so he would wake up every day to more subscribers.. do you think that clock was destroyed yet as he was wakening up with -5,000...-3,000 just a thought that make me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok guys, I stopped watching Alfie like 18 months ago BUT I remember something earlier.. remember in a vlog probably around 2 years ago, he either bought or was gifted a clock to put on his bedside table and count his subscribers so he would wake up every day to more subscribers.. do you think that clock was destroyed yet as he was wakening up with -5,000...-3,000 just a thought that make me giggle
He ended up buying another one - a ticker to put up in the office to show his total subs. Not long before his subs started falling then he never mentioned it again and started saying he didn't care about the numbers 🤣 :rolleyes:

That's a shame about the ASA, they just don't have the time to investigate the tens of thousands of shady people out there. Still hopefull the CMA will make an example of someone to scare them all into following the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just weighing in to say watching them play the geography game was painful. Zoe doesn’t know Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland, Alfie lords it over with his superior knowledge “yeah that’s where you fly to. That’s where the airport is.” Yeah it’s the bleeping capital.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watched the first 5 mins on double speed and could be good, "that's the most tory looking cup of tea I've ever seen"

Let's give Jaack a boost in the algorithm, he's loosing subs but no where near as quickly as Alf

Look at how tit alfie's thumnail is inside jacks. He's got no skills

So glad I didn’t watch Alfie’s video so I can just enjoy it this way...
Jack’s so right when he says “they’ve never met me” is not a valid argument against criticising someone’s public content. Also hearing Alfie talk about money and humble bragging is making me cringe.

“If you can’t make jokes about a twenty something year old rich white man buying a house then who the duck can you make jokes about?!” I do love Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So glad I didn’t watch Alfie’s video so I can just enjoy it this way...
Jack’s so right when he says “they’ve never met me” is not a valid argument against criticising someone’s public content. Also hearing Alfie talk about money and humble bragging is making me cringe.

“If you can’t make jokes about a twenty something year old rich white man buying a house then who the duck can you make jokes about?!” I do love Jack.
I've not watched it yet but loving it already - bet Alfie isn't happy ha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.