Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry does he think we were born yesterday? says they were looking online for a garden house for Ottie and a company happened to email them and offer them one. More like they emailed them first asking for a freebie!
---
Also he's not going to put pressure on himself but he's going to try and upload one video a week. I mean dont push yourself its only YOUR JOB! Imagine going into work and saying 'I'm not going to push myself but I will try and come in one day a week'. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Alfie talk like he invented the concept of coffee bags, like these haven’t been around for agesss and he’s revolutionary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see he's adopted the Snoozella art of vlogging - 15 minutes of rambling and 2 minutes of actual footage. Yawn.

I was also about to praise him for taking Ottie to London to have new experiences but then he followed it up with "different shops" and he takes her to sterile men's wear and coffee shops and not even a fun one 🙄 Endless consumerism, as usual.

Reactions: 9
Who's style of turned up chinos and too big t shirts is he copying? cause it looks awful!
---
I see he's adopted the Snoozella art of vlogging - 15 minutes of rambling and 2 minutes of actual footage. Yawn.

I was also about to praise him for taking Ottie to London to have new experiences but then he followed it up with "different shops" and he takes her to sterile men's wear and coffee shops and not even a fun one 🙄 Endless consumerism, as usual.
I found the buying a load of coffee stuff from that shop funny when he's just promoted his coffee beans etc. I mean at least pretend to like your brand for a few weeks after you've released it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Could you imagine if they said they purchased the house for ottie and asked the company to gift the one they were going to give them to someone less fortunate? They are so gross.

Could you imagine if they said they purchased the house for ottie and asked the company to gift the one they were going to give them to someone less fortunate? They are so gross.
Also, at their level of wealth, wouldn't you rather buy one that you personally like best and fits your property aesthetically, something that is wooden and sustainable instead of a gifted pile of plastic that will rot in your garden?

Reactions: 7
I doubt there will be a vlog from him tonight seeing as Zoe's mum aka the main carer for Ottie has been away all week therefore Alfie would have had to look after Ottie as Zoe cant be arsed so no time to vlog.

Reactions: 4
The gold rings. 🥴 Not cute at all. Also, the waffling - he really thinks he’s insightful, doesn’t he.

The gold rings. 🥴 Not cute at all. Also, the waffling - he really thinks he’s insightful, doesn’t he.
Well he's read one pretentious wanky book a year, he really does think he is some inspirational entrepreneur who has something deep and meaningful to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wants to simplify things, slow things down, look if you and your slob of a GF get any slower you will frigging STOP! also looks a twit with wearing those tacky rings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.