Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way alfie talks he actually thinks he’s benefiting mankind by making these tracksuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way alfie talks he actually thinks he’s benefiting mankind by making these tracksuits.
If you ever saw that house 'The One' in Bel Air that was like 500m, the guy who built it was so deluded that he thought his 105,000 square foot house would change the world. It was on this guy Producer Michael's channel like a year or two ago and Alfie is starting to remind me of him. So much self-importance.

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually think teenagers are watching Alfiestotle anymore. I can’t imagine teenagers today would be interested in Zalfie. I don’t know who would buy his stuff though!

Time for a new thread. Any title suggestions?
---
Alfie #15 Futureself garments, futureself coffee, futureself tory twit

Last edited:
Alfie #15 Wake up and smell the future self coffee... and do nothing all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.