Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always have to stay in bed when they are sick? life goes on you pampered twats!

Reactions: 10
Well Zoe has put up her photo dump and he went to the cinema for date night on Wednesday so couldn’t have been in bed ill all week. He was also out for breakfast on Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well Zoe has put up her photo dump and he went to the cinema for date night on Wednesday so couldn’t have been in bed ill all week. He was also out for breakfast on Friday.
Just an excuse as he hasn't filmed a vlog. Anyway he wouldn't miss a breakfast date with Dianne now would he? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we supposed to be impressed by his office room?:unsure: 😆
---
He needs to give up the vlogging, 15 minutes of nothing? waste of time mate.
Watching him walking around, doing tit all. I realised..... him and Zoe are Sims.

Press MotherLoad to get rich, build crap for no reason, watch TV all day, never actually see them work loool

It was funny though how in Zoe video talked about how much she looooves nostalgia to get away when the world gets too much and that's why she watches old vlog back VS Alfie who stumbles on a video and kinda feels lucky to be where he is. Don't worry he's still a Tory to me.

This jumper screams out of touch Tory: Sporty & Rich 🙄
Screenshot_20230328_194212.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The world gets too much because princess Zoe lives a rich, cushioned, pampered life who cant handle pressure or real life, which partly a result of living in the bloody past 24/7.

Reactions: 7
The world gets too much because princess Zoe lives a rich, cushioned, pampered life who cant handle pressure or real life, which partly a result of living in the bloody past 24/7.
Why did that remind me of this video.
Unfortunately she deleted it but someone put dramatic music over her picking up her camera and vlogging herself crying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As if he is going round with a jumper saying sporty and rich 🤣🤣 what a twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found his clothing company companies house and all I can say is now tf has this man made over 100K I know he doesn’t take home 100K but what the..

Reactions: 3
Has he bailed on Louis? Weird to not see him at the baby shower in the vlog or at his 40th birthday.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.