Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but wonder if Alfie was waiting to be sent a PlayStation 5 for free but just… never was. So he finally bought one himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t help but wonder if Alfie was waiting to be sent a PlayStation 5 for free but just… never was. So he finally bought one himself.
Was just going to post this! Yes why would he buy a ps5 now when they have been out for over a year? I think when they first came out a few influencers and celebrities were receiving them free( I think Joe Sugg got one) and it pissed a lot of people off as they couldn't get one.

Reactions: 9
It's not like he has ever actually been a "gamer", it's only something he ever showed an interest in when everyone was making gaming third channels as a way of making more money.

Reactions: 7
alfie saying "brewbag" has really made me laugh idk- he made it sound like he was the first one that came out with it.
besides. i feel like if you are really into coffee and the taste of it all. I doubt you will be checking out influencer coffee beans.

I do wonder however which area of columbia those beans are from and if the workers are being paid fairly (he might have talked about it but honestly I skipped through the video)

Reactions: 6
I do wonder however which area of columbia those beans are from and if the workers are being paid fairly (he might have talked about it but honestly I skipped through the video)
I was curious myself and the website shows they are fair trade but it’s not organic and it is missing the freeze dry convenience and price point of Mount Hagen which I’m a fan of. I have all of the equipment to brew a fancy cup of coffee but I’m not remotely interested in doing the cleanup on a daily basis.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same! 🤣 as if he couldn't have got one when they came out if he really wanted one .. never stopped him before lol. twit.

Reactions: 4
I thought the same! 🤣 as if he couldn't have got one when they came out if he really wanted one .. never stopped him before lol. twit.
I would give him the benefit of the doubt because they have been hard to find stock wise on and off for awhile but I got 2 (not both for me 😂) in the last 7 months so it’s definitely that he was either too lazy to stay on top of the restocks or he was waiting to be sent one.

Reactions: 1
I would give him the benefit of the doubt because they have been hard to find stock wise on and off for awhile but I got 2 (not both for me 😂) in the last 7 months so it’s definitely that he was either too lazy to stay on top of the restocks or he was waiting to be sent one.
This is Alfie we are talking about he would have gotten one of his assistants to sit and bid for one if he wanted one that bad :ROFLMAO:

I have all of the equipment to brew a fancy cup of coffee but I’m not remotely interested in doing the cleanup on a daily basis.
Same. I like the almost ceremonial nature of grinding and making a cup of coffee mainly at the weekend when I have the time. But not every day. Alfie has no concept of ever not having the time.

Reactions: 7
He wears a different cap in every clip. Must have 100's. And why wear a pro cycling cap to a walk on the beach? #twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god he looks awful. Maybe he’s getting up in the night if Ottie wakes up, cause let’s face it it wouldn’t be princess Zoe.

Reactions: 5
His hipster twit mate, (ex mate?) spent £30 on a 100g bag of coffee beans! What cost of living crisis? Least he hasn't lowered his standards to buying futures elf coffee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.