Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie never changes. Even a playlist. He couldn't finish lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can the next thread be

Alfie Deyes #15 I wanted to be finished this title, but got distr.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I was floored!
I was scrolling my phone the other day and saw a reel about Tears for Fears back in the day and genuinely thought this was Alfie

is it not a bit eerie?
C1288A4B-F146-49FD-88AE-3FEF02FBA33C.jpeg

4FA25B03-05D9-434D-8789-991DEE49F067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That looks like a solid mix of Alfie and his friend Che/Chay/Chai latte or whatever stupid name he called himself (aka Charlie)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was more thinking maybe Alfieā€™s gonna start an only fans too
Nah, he's too much of a prude. He was judgey about someone having a foot fetish on his podcast that wasn't a podcast The Secrets Out. He'd never do OnlyFans.

Reactions: 6
That looks like a solid mix of Alfie and his friend Che/Chay/Chai latte or whatever stupid name he called himself (aka Charlie)

Oh lord, I forgot all about Chai. You mean to tell me that was a name he made up?? what would possess him. Chai latte lolololll

re Marcus, my jaw dropped when I caught sight of his neck earlier in that pic with Alfie on IG. I didn't know he had done that. I know tattoos are personal but that one's pretty awful to say the least. Also it looks like his others are just random scribbles.
I think Marcus definitely had the biggest crisis out of all of them in that circle, he seems like he's been off the deep end.

Reactions: 9
Alfie learnt one longer word (ā€œequallyā€) and became obsessed. I canā€™t wait til he learns a new adverb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.