Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie Deyes #15 Full time only parent to Ottie cause Zoe can’t be bothered to get off her bottie

(lol it’s so lame - I’m sorry!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys he's not managed to do his ONE JOB for today which is upload his borefest so he's uploading it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
*ALERT ALERT* Alfie is getting his body in the best shape of his life for his birthday in September *like the last 200 times he's tried!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This time it's different from the other 20 times, he's bought a bottle of huel :rolleyes:

1679332337668.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we supposed to be impressed by his office room?:unsure: 😆
---
He needs to give up the vlogging, 15 minutes of nothing? waste of time mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wasn’t he going to be in the ‘best shape ever’ for when he became a Dad?! Now it’s for when he turns 30!

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised he hasn't just gotten some lipo and faked it with abs that way. You'd think that would be high on his ideas list. All the savage aesthetic without any of the work.

• Haha
The number of personal trainers, thousands spent on gym equipment to have one at home, special meals and god knows what else over the years and still his transformation at best looks like the week 2 progress photos in one of those 12 week workout guides.

What's funny is the number of times he declares he's getting ripped and then doesn't follow through. I don't think it's down to genetics, probably more due to not ever pushing himself at anything. Always so half assed.

Reactions: 16
His jumper that says “Sporty and rich” I was thinking god, has he not learned from the living off of £1 challenge or whatever? 😂 “I am not a Tory”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t stand the way he calls rooms “spaces”. Almost as bad as calling clothes “garments” or whatever wanky tit it is he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Alfie Deyes #15 Full time only parent to Ottie cause Zoe can’t be bothered to get off her bottie

(lol it’s so lame - I’m sorry!)
Updating this

Alfie Deyes #15 Full time only parent cause Zoe can’t get off her arse; getting into his best shape ever (again) - what a farce!

• Haha
I can't think of a title at the moment, but anything that will get high in google is good.

When you search future self coffee this appears on page one :LOL:

1679581806938.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alfie Deyes #15 save your futureself the disappointment and stop trying to get that hot bod. 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.