Alfie Deyes #14 future self coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone who pays a bit more attention than I do explain what the difference between all these new “collection drops” are?? Cause they all look the bloody same overpriced tracksuits that you could get nicer of in penneys (primark) to me

Reactions: 7
Could someone who pays a bit more attention than I do explain what the difference between all these new “collection drops” are?? Cause they all look the bloody same overpriced tracksuits that you could get nicer of in penneys (primark) to me
They are all ugly "collections". The trend for horrible ugly matching tracksuits a the moment is revolting. And they are all produced in the same couple of materials, few colours, with a basic brand printed/embroidered on. Not just Alfie but every brand, influencer or so called "designer" at the moment and it's awful.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why Alfie and Marcus got invited to promote a car they both would not be interested in or buy cause it’s not flash/designer?

Marcus gives me Aaron Carter tattoo/hair vibes.

I have always felt like they had a chemistry…

• Haha
He's such a bleeping prick.

His new video, the Hyundai AD bit, talks about how he can plug his laptop in to charge it and he's never seen anything like that before. Like what the duck, you've been able to get adapters to plug things into car chargers for years.

And that neck tattoo of Marcus' continues to horrify me for how awful it is.

Them two talking about cars like they know anything about cars is also utterly tragic. They haven't got a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching them together was so unbelievably awkward. Maybe they did a proper catch up and just didn't film it (considering later Alfie was ribbing him about OF on Instagram), but they seemed to have nothing to say. Marcus looked like he was talking to a fan when Alfie facetimed Zoe 😂 I feel like Alfie was just trying really hard to be 'cool' since Marcus has quit vlogging and probably now thinks the whole thing is 'cringe' but lol their friendship is dead dead.

Reactions: 9
Honestly have no idea why I watched his last vlog but I proper lol’ed when he was talking about the boot space then lifted up the bootliner to show where you’ve got even more storage - mate, that’s where the spare wheel or tyre repair kits goes 🤣🤣😅😅 what a dumb twit. He can’t even say Hyundai

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly have no idea why I watched his last vlog but I proper lol’ed when he was talking about the boot space then lifted up the bootliner to show where you’ve got even more storage - mate, that’s where the spare wheel or tyre repair kits goes 🤣🤣😅😅 what a dumb twit. He can’t even say Hyundai
While he is an idiot, he's pronouncing Hyundai very close to the correct pronunciation. I hate to be that guy, but the way Brits say it is very, very wrong. It's pronounced closer to He-un-deh in Korean.

Reactions: 2
While he is an idiot, he's pronouncing Hyundai very close to the correct pronunciation. I hate to be that guy, but the way Brits say it is very, very wrong. It's pronounced closer to He-un-deh in Korean.
There's a huge new Hyundai advertising campaign about this in the UK. For years they've let us pronounce it wrong, now they want us to pronounce it correctly.

There's a huge new Hyundai advertising campaign about this in the UK. For years they've let us pronounce it wrong, now they want us to pronounce it correctly.
Yeah, I hope I didn't sound like a dick, cause I didn't mean to if I did, but Alfie was at least attempting to pronounce it correctly even if his big horse teeth made it hard. Here in America it's always been pronounced like Hun-day. They even had an ad campaign saying Hyundai, it sounds like Sunday. Which is as close as most Westerners are going to get, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I hope I didn't sound like a dick, cause I didn't mean to if I did, but Alfie was at least attempting to pronounce it correctly even if his big horse teeth made it hard. Here in America it's always been pronounced like Hun-day. They even had an ad campaign saying Hyundai, it sounds like Sunday. Which is as close as most Westerners are going to get, really.
No not at all, I stand corrected and appreciate you letting me know! Alfie is still a twit anyway 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Alfie is only trying to pronounce it correctly because that was no doubt the main thing the PR team said he had to do.

Gotta make sure he gets the cheque, the poor guy can't get every single thing in life gifted (much to his annoyance).

Lurker here 👋
Haven't watched him or Zoella for a while due to irritation levels. But just watched his Hyundai ad. The irony of flying to Berlin for a day to view an environmentally friendly electric car 😂
And him declaring his life is now all about the simplicity. Millionaires often like to spout off about paring back their lives to concentrate on family and relaxing. Like it is an option for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lurker here 👋
Haven't watched him or Zoella for a while due to irritation levels. But just watched his Hyundai ad. The irony of flying to Berlin for a day to view an environmentally friendly electric car 😂
And him declaring his life is now all about the simplicity. Millionaires often like to spout off about paring back their lives to concentrate on family and relaxing. Like it is an option for everyone.
Hahahahahahaha so accurate!! This comment hits everything perfectly.

Img_2023_03_19_06_39_41.jpeg

Alfie-stotle is back with his "Future Self Lifestyle Club" 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Pretty sure that the model didn't need to be in her knickers for that photo. Alfie will have been there drooling and all interested and then hiding himself away for 30 seconds 🍤💦

Here's how all four of his fans can do their future self a favour, stop pissing money up the wall on his tit merch.

He never even mentions the future self phrase anymore, never mind live the lifestyle. What bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you need a collection of his shite merch to help your self improvement? help yourself by saving your money and not buying his crappy merch!

Reactions: 11
All sounds a load of bollocks just to shill some more merch 😂
Nearly new thread time, who has any funny thread titles?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.