Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but I agree that it’s happened way too many times now. She needs to be more careful. One day I fear there won’t be a happy ending.
I actually like her too. She seems down to earth and you can tell she loves her sister despite what some person earlier in the thread said.

I don’t feel like she’s a responsible dog owner though. One bit! The fact the two dogs can’t be together either suggests they’re poorly trained

Reactions: 2
I’m not a dog owner although was brought up with them but I don’t understand how the dog got his food out of the freezer ?

I’m not a dog owner although was brought up with them but I don’t understand how the dog got his food out of the freezer ?
They’ve probably left it on the side before putting it away. I reckon they get the frozen dog food delivery service (which is crazy expensive like £70 a month). My guess is they’ve put it down, he’s been left in the same room and ate it. Like I said before once or twice is an accident. Anything more is irresponsible. Poor dog

Reactions: 3
Lol this thread is full of people that “actually really like her, she’s so real and funny”

• Haha
I’m torn by her. I generally like her, but think she’s a bit ‘new money’ likes to flash the cash and brag which I dislike.
shes has a banging body and is pretty but knows it. But then if I had her body I’d god damn know it too 💃🏻

I cant believe through the entire process when she had her invisalign, she never disclosed that it was gifted. She recommended the dentist and that service to thousands of followers and didnt once mention she never paid for it. When people asked her multiple times about the cost she dodged the question and said it was different for each person but still never mentioned hers was free. She has only recently gone back to one of her posts and added the hash tag #gifted. Its too sneaky

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s done it again ???? I’m sorry I really like her but this is unacceptable . Poor dog.

She’s done it again ???? I’m sorry I really like her but this is unacceptable . Poor dog.
I was just about to say the same thing. I’ve unfollowed her because she’s clearly a bleeping idiot. I’ve got no doubts that she loves him but duck sake use your brain. More concerned about her glass of alcohol as usual after going on and on about Dry January.

She’s left food the dog shouldn’t eat within his reach AGAIN. Second time in 3 days 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t get over how irresponsible they are with the dog. Surely seeing your dog so poorly would deter you from leaving stuff within his reach?!

• Wow
I’ve got a very greedy dog whose been in the vet and nearly died from eating something toxic. It’s so upsetting and you feel so guilty. it’s a mistake you only make once ... but seems to be a weekly occurrence in her house ☹

Reactions: 4
She is a terrible dog owner liked her really gone off her after this if you read here Alex learn the word RESPONSIBLE actually shocking she’s allowed him to eat something he shouldn’t AGAIN that poor dogs stomach must be in bits I wonder what the vets think when they call them up so regularly If I worked at her vets I’d be concerned

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you keep posting about your dog eating things he shouldn’t if it keeps happening?! It’s just stupid. I wouldn’t admit to it, I’d be mortified.

Have they not heard of closing doors. I’d shut the dog out when preparing food etc so that there’s no risk.

Get child locks on the cupboards if he can get into cupboards. Blanket rule - leave no food out, ever. How hard is it ? We are militant with ours she’s such a greedy cow. She’s smaller than winston so can’t jump up.
Dog owners is more than posting cute stories and going for walks. It’s responsibility. What till she has a couple of toddlers too 🙈

I just don’t understand why she posts and tells everyone?! It’s not funny, it’s not craic....

She put on her picture that he ate a whole bar of galaxy with laughing faces she’s is disgusting
Omg she is stupid !

I just don’t understand why she posts and tells everyone?! It’s not funny, it’s not craic....
I know ,it’s like your baby getting hold of something that’s seriously harmful to them and then posting about it .It’s not funny ,it’s highly irresponsible .Accidents happen but at At this point don’t have a dog if you can’t keep them safe .

I really like Alex to be honest, but just had a nosey at that new Bottega bag she's got and it's over £3k!
Crazy how someone can afford to just buy that on a whim as it just so happens to be in stock, straight after all the designer pressies and engagement ring at Xmas too. I don't really see the desperate need for it either when it's a similar style to the Chanel's she already has?
She obviously has zero financial worries and doesn't seem to be working much from home at the minute. It's hard not to be jealous as her lifestyle is so extravagant and carefree. She does seem lovely but definitely a bit detached from reality!

Reactions: 8
I wondered that as she doesn’t seem to be working at all at the moment, just posting about how unmotivated she is. But I guess when your dads your boss.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.