Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask why the range rover is seen as sign of "wealth"? Don't get it honestly, they're not exactly that expensive.. The Evoques atleast,shich most influencers go for and probably have on a PCP.
She didn’t have a basic evoque, come off it shes wealthy, even before her following grew you could tell she’s wealthy. Even if it was on PCP to have that, the house she does, all the holidays and designer clothes she’s doing well for herself, whether that’s through her own doing or her parents who knows

do we think she no longer does marketing for her dad’s company? She seems to be a full time lady of leisure now ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking this for a while. She was a bit rude when someone asked her if she was still on furlough a few weeks ago and said it ended last year but she definitely doesn’t seem to be doing any actual work (unless you count dressing up and taking photos of yourself as work)

I agree, I reckon she's taken up Instagram full-time now. I haven't a clue how much these insta huns earn with paid ads etc but I bet she earns decent money considering she has over 100k followers now. She is quite good at it as well, I bought the Tefal clothes steamer 🤣

Reactions: 4
bet she still gets an allowance form daddy....

Do I sound jealous? Because I so am 😂

• Haha
Ugh, the mutual arse licking between her and that awful woman, Luxe Family 5, or whatever her name is!

Reactions: 1
I agree, I reckon she's taken up Instagram full-time now. I haven't a clue how much these insta huns earn with paid ads etc but I bet she earns decent money considering she has over 100k followers now. She is quite good at it as well, I bought the Tefal clothes steamer 🤣
I did too!!

She made me want the tefal steamer too! Is it worth it? I read a review on Which that said these type of steamers made the clothes very wet.
Give me the honest Tattler review!

Also ASOS do 20% off everything at least once a week, you just have to wait a few days. I’m so sick of these grabby influencers who have to have everything right now

I’m sure she posts ASOS affiliate links too. So no doubt when she receives her ‘haul’ she’ll be posting and doing the swipe-up’s for monetary gain 🙄

Reactions: 2
She lives next to a footballers wife, who also thinks she’s amazing. Alex copies all this lasses home stuff, the houses are the same.

Up until maybe a year or so ago she never used to mention or acknowledge that there was a boyfriend and now it is rammed down everyone’s throat.

I find it odd.

It’s overkill.
She's overcompensating because of her reputation as a marriage wrecking slut. If there's a wealthy and/or semi famous man in Holywood you can guarantee Tiffany has tried a go on his dick. But because Ni is small we all found her out which has massively impacted her career as an instawhore looking for freebies. So now she's trying hard to be a wholesome professional

Oh I missed that. She does seem to really take bad comments to heart.
The truth hurts

She's overcompensating because of her reputation as a marriage wrecking slut. If there's a wealthy and/or semi famous man in Holywood you can guarantee Tiffany has tried a go on his dick. But because Ni is small we all found her out which has massively impacted her career as an instawhore looking for freebies. So now she's trying hard to be a wholesome professional

The truth hurts
Who Alex is marriage wrecking?

The truth hurts
Wrong thread..?
Who Alex is marriage wrecking?
and who is Tiffany? Wrong thread perhaps..?

The truth hurts
I think you might have posted in the wrong thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.