Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able to spend the day lounging around because you feel lethargic. She’s sweet but could she BE anymore out of touch with the real world??

Reactions: 2
When she says shes shattered ,from what though ?😂
Can you imagine her in the real world ... Working for an hole boss, or having to drive a Ford Focus, wearing clothes from George at Asda because that’s your budget 🤣 She’d get a reality check!

Reactions: 7
To be fair we had a Beagle growing up and they are notorious for eating EVERYTHING. We would push food to the back of the worktop, leave on high surfaces etc but they WILL find a way. They've got iron stomachs, I can't even begin to list the things she ate but a whole bag of Percy Pigs, packs of frozen chicken breasts, a frozen bread loaf, a bowl of homemade ice cream before it was ice cream, a whole turkey carcass (cheers to my neighbours for throwing that into the woods for the foxes). Good luck trying to get food off them if you catch them with it.

Yeah you can lock doors etc and this is happening TOO often with Alex but you can't watch them 24/7

Reactions: 1
She’s at it again, the dog has eaten a bloody pack of curry paste!? WTF

Is she actually working at all anymore? Seems to just spend the day sat on the sofa with Winston and still he eats things he shouldn’t!

She sometimes says "oh i'm going to do some work now" - then puts up a Q&A on insta and spends the afternoon answering questions.
Then she moans about how lacking in motivation she is ... honey some of us don't have the luxury. A 'proper' job has deadlines, deliverables and targets - you honestly don't have a clue. Its not her fault - and i actually do genuinely like her. But she's going to be 30 years old this year and she comes across as a teenager sometimes with her clothes all over the floor, lounging around the sofa all day long.

And don't get me started on her dog. I am a the owner of a greedy dog and you have to be absolutely militant with them. If she had a smaller dog that was less robust it would have died by now from all the shite it eats i'm sorry to say. She clearly loves Winston so much but food needs to be under lock and key in that house.

Reactions: 4
Sure it ate something it shouldn’t like last week as well
Yeah he did .

The boyfriend comes across as a really smug and arrogant . We all know why tho as he knows he is set for life poncing off her and her family

She sometimes says "oh i'm going to do some work now" - then puts up a Q&A on insta and spends the afternoon answering questions.
Then she moans about how lacking in motivation she is ... honey some of us don't have the luxury. A 'proper' job has deadlines, deliverables and targets - you honestly don't have a clue. Its not her fault - and i actually do genuinely like her. But she's going to be 30 years old this year and she comes across as a teenager sometimes with her clothes all over the floor, lounging around the sofa all day long.

And don't get me started on her dog. I am a the owner of a greedy dog and you have to be absolutely militant with them. If she had a smaller dog that was less robust it would have died by now from all the shite it eats i'm sorry to say. She clearly loves Winston so much but food needs to be under lock and key in that house.
I agree with you ,I do genuinely like her but it does make me laugh when she mentions having kids soon.We’re the same age and she reminds me of me when I was about 22 ,not that I ever had her cash mind .

Yeah he did .

The boyfriend comes across as a really smug and arrogant . We all know why tho as he knows he is set for life poncing off her and her family
Yeah he does a bit .honestly I dunno why she tells everyone about the dog eating stuff he shouldn’t every other week.Just makes her look so irresponsible

Is she actually working at all anymore? Seems to just spend the day sat on the sofa with Winston and still he eats things he shouldn’t!
Yeah I wondered that, she answered a question on her story like “are you furloughed or WFH” and she just said furlough ended in June? Nothing about WFH. I wonder if she’s given up work to do IG full time?

She never declares affiliate links on her stories and it really annoys me! She’s put a load of swipe-ups tonight for Look Fantastic and you can bet your bottom dollar those products were gifted too.
Her work colleagues must really resent her as she appears to do very little work judging by the amount of time she’s on Instagram. It’s well seen that her dad is the boss!

He seems totally smug, like others have said though it’s obvious why! Their relationship makes me cringe a bit though, like she’s trying to show too much how happy they are. EAcH oThErS 🌎

He seems totally smug, like others have said though it’s obvious why! Their relationship makes me cringe a bit though, like she’s trying to show too much how happy they are. EAcH oThErS 🌎
Up until maybe a year or so ago she never used to mention or acknowledge that there was a boyfriend and now it is rammed down everyone’s throat.

I find it odd.

It’s overkill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.