Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant really say too much without giving myself away, but her family arent very nice. Her sister lives in supported living and ive heard her mam and dad begrudge taking her sister on holiday etc as they are ashamed of her disability.
This reeks of bullshit. You can tell how much of a close family they are. You can tell how much they cherish and love Nicola. Let’s not start spreading lies. Very distasteful.

Reactions: 18
She definitely doesn't trust him, as she's hating strangers messaging him. I mean, all he needs to do is ignore and block them, maybe he has a wandering eye 👀
It was obv gonna happen though after Shes been promoting his new account .There’s some right weirdos out there who’ll just see her lifestyle and want a bit of that and think they can message her fella.It is weird but to be expected

I was wondering about that actually. I’ve followed her for quite a while and I was shocked last year when suddenly Kieran appeared from nowhere and she announced they’d been together years.
I thought at the time she was keeping him quiet to boost her follower numbers but perhaps you’re right and they did break up for a bit. Weird when they supposedly own that house together though
I’ve followed her for years, he was on her page at one point then nothing. Just had a spy on his page and there’s no pics of her til 2018 and the claim to be childhood sweethearts! Al lads lads lads before that.
House is hers I recon, now they are doing it up that he lives there properly

I’ve followed her for years, he was on her page at one point then nothing. Just had a spy on his page and there’s no pics of her til 2018 and the claim to be childhood sweethearts! Al lads lads lads before that.
House is hers I recon, now they are doing it up that he lives there properly
When have they claimed to be childhood sweethearts ?
she was with someone else for a good few years before Kieron

On the whole I really like Alex.

But Theres been a few things she’s done lately which I’ve seen a different side to her.

When Kieran proposed she posted a story saying that wasn’t the only thing he got me then showed Chanel bag (I think) and earrings.

And banging on about someone dming him. Makes her sound crazy.

She reminds me of Tiffany brien x
Has Tiffany returned yet?! Or still hiding?!

Reactions: 1
you know what even if she does get everything from her dad, wouldn’t you want to give your child the best life that you could if you could afford it? (not saying he does at all just putting it out there that anyone would want the best for their child)

Reactions: 7
When have they claimed to be childhood sweethearts ?
she was with someone else for a good few years before Kieron
His account is private now but their engagement pic literally said ‘my childhood sweetheart agreed to marry me’.... words to that effect!

you know what even if she does get everything from her dad, wouldn’t you want to give your child the best life that you could if you could afford it? (not saying he does at all just putting it out there that anyone would want the best for their child)
Of course, doesn’t mean we can’t comment on it! But own it?!
I’d be like yeah my dads a baller and can afford to give us X,Y, Z I am so lucky....

Reactions: 2
His account is private now but their engagement pic literally said ‘my childhood sweetheart agreed to marry me’.... words to that effect!

Of course, doesn’t mean we can’t comment on it! But own it?!
I’d be like yeah my dads a baller and can afford to give us X,Y, Z I am so lucky....
Think they were together when they were like 14, then got back together as adults

Spill the tea? When she was much younger or more recently?
Yeah she has said that they met at school and made it seem as though they have been together since then. Thought it was weird why they weren't engaged/married after all that time. Think there must have been a split at some point then.

I do Lmao how upset she gets about people messaging her fiance. If that was my husband I would be laughing at all the messages and may be an "alright that's enough" but not sure why she takes it so serious...

One good thing i will sat suits great that she shows such a positive view of disability/DS. Her sis seems a lot of fun and living a really good life and that's a large part of why I follow her.

Reactions: 5
Do you think? I think she’s better looking than him.
Bank of mum and dad definitely helped them get that house and her Range Rover. She had a range when she just started with her insta
Can I ask why the range rover is seen as sign of "wealth"? Don't get it honestly, they're not exactly that expensive.. The Evoques atleast,shich most influencers go for and probably have on a PCP.

Reactions: 4
I do Lmao how upset she gets about people messaging her fiance. If that was my husband I would be laughing at all the messages and may be an "alright that's enough" but not sure why she takes it so serious...

One good thing i will sat suits great that she shows such a positive view of disability/DS. Her sis seems a lot of fun and living a really good life and that's a large part of why I follow her.
I agree, Nicola is clearly loved by them all and has her own life! She’s great

Alex had deleted her rant now

She needs that dog taken off her. How can you be so careless to leave your dogs frozen food within reach. Especially because this isn’t the first time he’s eaten copious amounts of food he shouldn’t! Once or twice is a mistake. But it’s just careless and cruel

I’m sorry but if my Dad worked hard and earned enough money to live where they live and he wasn’t bank rolling me I’d be seriously pissed off...that being said I think she pays her way and earns her money through working for his company and her insta posts. Regardless though, why does it matter? Nobody asks all of you where you get your money from...

she’s one of my favourites at the moment, very down to Earth and real. As for the comments surrounding Nicola I think that’s absolute bull and really disrespectful. She is so loved by her family and Alex clearly dotes on her. To say something like that because the poor girl has downs is downright disgusting. I love this site but that’s definitely where I draw the line

disclaimer: not a new comer, not Alex’s mate either just a decent human being who doesn’t fabricate lies and discriminate against disabled people :))))

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She needs that dog taken off her. How can you be so careless to leave your dogs frozen food within reach. Especially because this isn’t the first time he’s eaten copious amounts of food he shouldn’t! Once or twice is a mistake. But it’s just careless and cruel
I really like her but I agree that it’s happened way too many times now. She needs to be more careful. One day I fear there won’t be a happy ending.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.