Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but it’s kinda cheeky selling all the stuff she gets for free!
aye she gave her sister a free watch she got as a Christmas present. Can she not afford a Rolex or something?

Same , she’s not based in reality she lives a life bank rolled by her rich dad . I like her but she’s had her friend round she’s at her parents house . We are not supposed to b doing that until Monday . Also she never declares ads
Is she actually working for her dad though? She’s been parading around in her oxygen London Pjs for the last 3 months?

Reactions: 3
So funny whenever anyone says anything bad up pop a load of new members defending her :ROFLMAO: Hi Alex’s friends🙋‍♀️
look at when the ‘new’ members have joined though. I made a new account in October after deleting my old one which i do every few months. If these are Alex’s friends surely it would say joined today or something

Shes never honest when she's gifted items or if she's advertising them. She's actually went back and changed some of her posts to say AD recently.

She's in a very fortunate position compared to most and she complains that she hasn't been able to go on her 7 holidays as normal. She should be grateful for the life she has.

Shes silly to say she isn't treated better than the other employees at her Dads company.

Also hate to say it but she's defo punching with Kieran.

Her dad deffo bank rolls them it’s obvious . She can deny it all she wants but the reason what’s been written on here is stinging her so much is cos she knows it’s true .

Reactions: 4
Shes never honest when she's gifted items or if she's advertising them. She's actually went back and changed some of her posts to say AD recently.

She's in a very fortunate position compared to most and she complains that she hasn't been able to go on her 7 holidays as normal. She should be grateful for the life she has.

Shes silly to say she isn't treated better than the other employees at her Dads company.

Also hate to say it but she's defo punching with Kieran.
Do you think? I think she’s better looking than him.
Bank of mum and dad definitely helped them get that house and her Range Rover. She had a range when she just started with her insta

On the whole I really like Alex.

But Theres been a few things she’s done lately which I’ve seen a different side to her.

When Kieran proposed she posted a story saying that wasn’t the only thing he got me then showed Chanel bag (I think) and earrings.

And banging on about someone dming him. Makes her sound crazy.

She reminds me of Tiffany brien x

Reactions: 6
Remember not long ago when she said she wasn’t interested in marriage and her mam and dad never married

I cant really say too much without giving myself away, but her family arent very nice. Her sister lives in supported living and ive heard her mam and dad begrudge taking her sister on holiday etc as they are ashamed of her disability.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I cant really say too much without giving myself away, but her family arent very nice. Her sister lives in supported living and ive heard her mam and dad begrudge taking her sister on holiday etc as they are ashamed of her disability.
Where have you heard this from lol ? Maybe her sis likes living in supported living .I’m not one of her mates btw 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really?? Alex is always posting about Nicola, doesn’t seem like this is true

Where have you heard this from lol ? Maybe her sis likes living in supported living .I’m not one of her mates btw 😂
Like i said i cant say much without giving anything away but it was by someone who worked with the family

On the whole I really like Alex.

But Theres been a few things she’s done lately which I’ve seen a different side to her.

When Kieran proposed she posted a story saying that wasn’t the only thing he got me then showed Chanel bag (I think) and earrings.

And banging on about someone dming him. Makes her sound crazy.

She reminds me of Tiffany brien x
I thought that, to put on her stories that girls are messaging him and to stop it. She must be really insecure not to trust Kieran to just ignore it.

Her dad deffo bank rolls them it’s obvious . She can deny it all she wants but the reason what’s been written on here is stinging her so much is cos she knows it’s true .
So true,
So true, she doth protest too much. Hit a nerve didn’t it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t actually see how this could be true , if they didn’t want to take her surely they just wouldn’t ! Like you have said she lives in supported living so they could easy get away with going on holiday without her if that’s what they wanted ! Nicola actually comes across as a right good laugh , they all seem to get along great ! Sounds like stuff like that is said to paint them in a bad light

Reactions: 12
I’ve followed Alex for years, before she got a big following. As I understand it Nicola‘s supported living enables her to live and work independently. They regularly have family holidays and she seems so happy and loved. I actually think they are a great example of showing disability in a really positive light.

Reactions: 32
Agreed. If it was false they’d just laugh about it over their Chinese, not vent on Instagram. If you don’t want people to talk about your life, don’t put it on view to make money.

Her dad 100% bank rolls them!! Is she in advertising or something for company? Yet she has a house in/ near at yard, which is bloody expensive! All the designer bags, shoes, Rolex, holidays!
99% sure her and Kieran split up for a while too as they disappeared off each other’s insta!

She’s gorgeous and seems fun but we al know why Kieran proposed 🤑made for life now!

Her dad 100% bank rolls them!! Is she in advertising or something for company? Yet she has a house in/ near at yard, which is bloody expensive! All the designer bags, shoes, Rolex, holidays!
99% sure her and Kieran split up for a while too as they disappeared off each other’s insta!

She’s gorgeous and seems fun but we al know why Kieran proposed 🤑made for life now!
She’ll make money from Instagram that’s her own, and she might do a couple or hours work in ‘marketing’ but she’s definitely had a helping hand (or several), and she deffo can’t claim to have earned it all from scratch herself!!

Reactions: 2
I was wondering about that actually. I’ve followed her for quite a while and I was shocked last year when suddenly Kieran appeared from nowhere and she announced they’d been together years.
I thought at the time she was keeping him quiet to boost her follower numbers but perhaps you’re right and they did break up for a bit. Weird when they supposedly own that house together though

She definitely doesn't trust him, as she's hating strangers messaging him. I mean, all he needs to do is ignore and block them, maybe he has a wandering eye 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.