Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlooking1978

Yeah im finding it hard to have any sympathy for her.... poor thing - life is full of struggles. At least shes been able to get all that washing done! phew!

Loveitme

VIP Member
It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!
The next chapter 🤣🤣🤣how can someone with access to the money and lifestyle she does make there life seem like such a none event . she seems nice enough but even when she does something most of us could only dream of doing it just seems a bit meh

Longtimelurker xoxox

She really pisses me off finding it funny how her dog has eaten all that shit he could die from that! But she thinks it makes a great Instagram story fucking idiot

Lambo110

Her dad 100% bank rolls them!! Is she in advertising or something for company? Yet she has a house in/ near at yard, which is bloody expensive! All the designer bags, shoes, Rolex, holidays!
99% sure her and Kieran split up for a while too as they disappeared off each other’s insta!

She’s gorgeous and seems fun but we al know why Kieran proposed 🤑made for life now!
She definitely doesn't trust him, as she's hating strangers messaging him. I mean, all he needs to do is ignore and block them, maybe he has a wandering eye 👀