Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This thread never seems to come up when you search her name? And if it does, it shows that the last comment was made in January 2021. Weird..

misu15

They wouldn’t be staying at someone else’s if they were just moving into somewhere they’d bought. I wonder if they’re all renting together and building?? It’s gotta be something with her parents or why would they be selling at the same time?

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Could she drop any more hints? Why don’t she just say she’s moving? Why all the vague posts and secrecy?

must be also be v stressful waiting for her brand new wheels to arrive - thoughts and prayers for Alex and all her lists. Bless x
Beyond the pail, honestly.

I must say I made the most of my 30th, I had a party, numerous nights out & a trip to NYC as well as lots of nice gifts. Not on the scale of Alex’s gifts but I suppose she lives a more privileged life than I do
I went to Vegas for mine, but what I mean is generally, your 21st, 40th and 60th have always been thought of as the milestone birthdays

gingernut

So funny whenever anyone says anything bad up pop a load of new members defending her :ROFLMAO: Hi Alex’s friends🙋‍♀️
look at when the ‘new’ members have joined though. I made a new account in October after deleting my old one which i do every few months. If these are Alex’s friends surely it would say joined today or something

Seththebunny

Yeah I’m a fan tbh, think she’s funny and seems nice and love her sense of style. Always looks really done up and gorgeous

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Wonder if now she’s no longer ‘working’ for her Dad if she can no longer afford the house on her ‘influencer’ income or if her Dad is using his pension fund to buy her a new house. I very much doubt she will be financing any of it herself