Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xRFx

Always think the food portions look tiny when he cooks!
They aren’t huge !! Maybe that’s why she’s so tiny, I mean she’s clearly blessed with good genes too however like u say the portions are tiny. Or maybe it’s just Coz I’m a greedy git 🤣 🐷

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think they live 2 mins from each other on the same estate so she goes between her house and her mums .

Diggy2020

She lives next to a footballers wife, who also thinks she’s amazing. Alex copies all this lasses home stuff, the houses are the same.

shhh1712

VIP Member
My theory is she was due to complete tomorrow and it’s been pushed back a week from what she’s just said on stories 🤔 normally always happens on a Friday!

Can I ask why the range rover is seen as sign of "wealth"? Don't get it honestly, they're not exactly that expensive.. The Evoques atleast,shich most influencers go for and probably have on a PCP.
She didn’t have a basic evoque, come off it shes wealthy, even before her following grew you could tell she’s wealthy. Even if it was on PCP to have that, the house she does, all the holidays and designer clothes she’s doing well for herself, whether that’s through her own doing or her parents who knows

LoXLo

VIP Member
How much did they sell it for? It’s a buyers market at the moment so with the new extension they probably sold for a decent price

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Omg a thread on this girl! She seems nice enough but it’s all squeaky clean perfect nicey nicey 😅 not one flaw to be seen, it’s a bit unnerving

It’s a hard one though isn’t it, like you say burying your head in the sand doesn’t make it go away. But being in the know and Lea ring about it makes you realise how much of a reality it is!
I am definitely a head burier!
Yep at the moment I’m so stressed I don’t know how I’ve not keeled over from a heart attack. So whilst they’ve all annoyed me, I kinda wish I could take a step back a bit x

Hey just came across this post. Could anyone tell me what Alex and her boyfriend do for a living? They seem to have so much money, their house looks expensive and the holidays and cars they go on too.