Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So, I went for tea at The Stables with some people that know Alex last night and no one knows where their moving too … it’s the talk of Wynyard 😂
Bet she proper loves the intrigue and drama!
What do people think of her locally?
Did you wear a lime green strapless dress to The Stables? 😂

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think its pretty common, if they have bought off-plan it might not be ready - but they needed to complete on their current property and moved into rented short-term so as not to lose their buyer or break up the chain.
I'm wondering if they've bought a plot and are doing a self-build with Auds (61) and Nick ?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Just seems like all she does these days is enjoy extremely expensive holidays & days out that no doubt Daddy funds.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Her lockdown situation is really annoying me ... she keeps moaning about wanting her normal life back but she’s been to her sisters, her friends, her parents and sits in her garden drinking prosecco all day!

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Has she addressed no longer working? She shares so much on Instagram that it would be a bit weird if she hasn’t. She must be doing well through the sponsored stuff as she’s showing off a new Chanel handbag.

Lucylee

yeah also a girl called Abbie Blythe in Glasgow - nothing ad or her latest trip to some hotel stobo wasn’t ad either even though I have seen a few others go working with the same agency 😳🙄

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It’s unbelievable… does she have any idea about the guidelines about the healthy amount of red meat ?!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Surely she’s got to trolling us?! 4 stories on the fact she’s got a dodgy tummy before she relaxes on the sofa waiting for Kie Cooks to get home and cook her dinner 🙄